July 28, 2014 | 2244 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Living Doll

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I'm really picky about the blush I use.

Having said that, I really like this one. I do find it to be very pigmented and the perfect shade for my medium skin tone. It's a cute pink blush that gives me a nice, youthful glow. I find it to be great for everyday wear and can be used lightly for a nice, sheer glow or layered for a more flushed look. The shimmer scared me at first, as there is a lot of it. I wouldn't use this with a lot of other shimmery products for every day, maybe if I were going out or something.

I really do enjoy this product. It's a nice, fun, shimmery color.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by x3n

way too bright for my pale pale skin, must use a light hand...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Drigsby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I previously wrote a review raving about the product however the lack of pigmentation is now getting on my nerves. I will be returning

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by miamisparkle

After hearing lots of great reviews I picked this up and its an okay blush, Ive used it 3-4 times. I didn't know at the time that I hate baked makeup, I find it hard to pick up color with a brush! Its a pretty pink and the package is cute but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I could not find this on on walmart.com but I was lucky to buy it off a blog sale for 5 bucks! Eventhough it looks very pink its not too pigmented which is great cuz you wont mess up at first sweep!...I love it!...now I want to get all HC blushes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i been wanting to try this for a very long time since the hard candy line came to walmart. Fast forward to months later hard candy came out with this sampler package called First Flush. It came with a smaller version of their face primer,living doll blush, glow all the way and their plumping lipgloss. For $8, it was a steal! I loved the whole package and especially living doll. The pigmentation and staying power is soooo great and i dont have to apply sooo much product to my face and touch up sooo many times. I would buy the bigger version when i hit pan with my sample size one. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a soft pink with gold flecks blush that is very easy to apply both wet and dry (although I prefer dry). This looks great on fair to medium skin tones, with the gold flecks not showing up on skin but providing a nice glow. i.e. there is no obvious shimmer or sparkles/glitter. I believe this is an underrated blush that is well worth the price.

Additional note: The packaging makes this blush very easy to for travel without worrying about product or case damage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 11:56:00 AM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely an easy blush to work with, I feared neon pink cheeks but in reality I get a healthy rosy flush. Easy to blend and the price is right!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was scared to try this blush because it looked waaay too bright! It is well pigmented, but if applied in a small amount with a light hand, it gives the perfect light flushed touch! And it's buildable, so it's great for those that want super bright cheeks! You get a great amount of product for the price, and of course the packaging is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by lah1313

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Favorite blush! It's the perfect candy pink flush. Not loaded with shimmer like so many blushes are. Looks pearlescent in the container but looks soooo natural on the skin. Loooove it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No