Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

4.1

mica, talc, mineral oil, dimethicone, magnesium aluminum, silicate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. May contain ( /-): Titanum dioxide (Ci 77891), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77492, ci77499).

on 12/17/2010 8:24:00 PM

Love love love this blush! It is definitely a favorite. I picked this up at Walmart because the Hard Candy packaging caught my eye (so cute!) and this color was so pretty! I don't see cotton candy pink blushes like this too often and see more muted pinks, rosy pinks, or pinks that are this color but too light to even show up.

First off, the color is wonderful! Yes it looks pretty bright in the packaging, like bright cotton candy or Barbie pink, but you can definitely get a soft look from it. I don't need to swirl my blush brush on it much to get the right amount and it looks pretty and soft. You can layer on more for an intense look if you are going for that. The blush goes on nicely, not chalky or too powdery. It's all good!

You get a generous amount in the packaging. I think this blush will last me a long time. It's a dome shaped blush, not a flat blush in a compact, so there is lots to use. You definitely get your money's worth.

I don't have anything negative to say about this blush. I have bought a few other colors from the line, but this one is by far my favorite. The other ones I have actually do not show up a lot on me, but add a little bit of shimmer, which still looks nice. I use NARS Orgasm blush a lot, but Living Doll looks awesome with cool makeup colors, like a silver eyeshadow for example, or a smoky eye.

If you are thinking about it, buy it! I love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out... no doubt about it!

on 12/15/2010 10:09:00 PM

I just picked a holiday giftset up today that included this blush, its very pigmented gives your skin a nice glow of color, plus seems to last all day. This is a shade that should be in every girls collection. =)

on 12/14/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this blush.it gives me that just came in from the cold flushed look. not too much shimmer and the color is not as intense as it looks in the package i would say overall it's great for fair to medium toned skin.quality is fair considering how cheap it is definitely worth the buy if you don't want to spend mega bucks

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First off, I'm really picky about the blush I use.

Having said that, I really like this one. I do find it to be very pigmented and the perfect shade for my medium skin tone. It's a cute pink blush that gives me a nice, youthful glow. I find it to be great for everyday wear and can be used lightly for a nice, sheer glow or layered for a more flushed look. The shimmer scared me at first, as there is a lot of it. I wouldn't use this with a lot of other shimmery products for every day, maybe if I were going out or something.

I really do enjoy this product. It's a nice, fun, shimmery color.

x3n

on 12/7/2010 8:45:00 AM

way too bright for my pale pale skin, must use a light hand...

on 11/28/2010 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I previously wrote a review raving about the product however the lack of pigmentation is now getting on my nerves. I will be returning

on 11/23/2010 3:44:00 PM

After hearing lots of great reviews I picked this up and its an okay blush, Ive used it 3-4 times. I didn't know at the time that I hate baked makeup, I find it hard to pick up color with a brush! Its a pretty pink and the package is cute but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 11/23/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I could not find this on on walmart.com but I was lucky to buy it off a blog sale for 5 bucks! Eventhough it looks very pink its not too pigmented which is great cuz you wont mess up at first sweep!...I love it!...now I want to get all HC blushes!

on 11/14/2010 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i been wanting to try this for a very long time since the hard candy line came to walmart. Fast forward to months later hard candy came out with this sampler package called First Flush. It came with a smaller version of their face primer,living doll blush, glow all the way and their plumping lipgloss. For $8, it was a steal! I loved the whole package and especially living doll. The pigmentation and staying power is soooo great and i dont have to apply sooo much product to my face and touch up sooo many times. I would buy the bigger version when i hit pan with my sample size one. :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a soft pink with gold flecks blush that is very easy to apply both wet and dry (although I prefer dry). This looks great on fair to medium skin tones, with the gold flecks not showing up on skin but providing a nice glow. i.e. there is no obvious shimmer or sparkles/glitter. I believe this is an underrated blush that is well worth the price.

Additional note: The packaging makes this blush very easy to for travel without worrying about product or case damage.

Popular Blush Products