Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

4.1

mica, talc, mineral oil, dimethicone, magnesium aluminum, silicate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben. May contain ( /-): Titanum dioxide (Ci 77891), iron oxides (ci77491, ci77492, ci77499).

on 12/18/2010 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I always past Hard Candy cosmetic everytime when i go to walmart because the packaging looks like its for little girls. Heard some youtube guru talking about it and just thought i give it a try and look at what they have. They're pretty pricey, but the blushes are huge. There was some mini ones together in a pack. Blush, eyeshadow, primer and illuminator for 8buck, and other ones, but the bright pink blush caught my eyes and i thought i should try out the small ones to give it a try if i like it. I love, love, love the blush. At first, it scares me cause' its so shimmery. but when i putted it on my cheeks, it gives me a nice subtle pink glow, love it. I would totally repurchase it, but sadly, everytime i go and look for the full size one, its always out of stock. xd. the only turn off is, why the packaging look so kiddish.

Hey remember when Hard Candy was a high-end brand? Anyway, I like this blush. It provides about as much shimmer-glow, as you can do with out looking ridiculous. You get a lot of product for the price, and although it doesn't have a huge color pay off, it works nice as a subtle glow, or to add a little more dimension to a matte blush. I would repurchase.

on 12/17/2010 8:24:00 PM

Love love love this blush! It is definitely a favorite. I picked this up at Walmart because the Hard Candy packaging caught my eye (so cute!) and this color was so pretty! I don't see cotton candy pink blushes like this too often and see more muted pinks, rosy pinks, or pinks that are this color but too light to even show up.

First off, the color is wonderful! Yes it looks pretty bright in the packaging, like bright cotton candy or Barbie pink, but you can definitely get a soft look from it. I don't need to swirl my blush brush on it much to get the right amount and it looks pretty and soft. You can layer on more for an intense look if you are going for that. The blush goes on nicely, not chalky or too powdery. It's all good!

You get a generous amount in the packaging. I think this blush will last me a long time. It's a dome shaped blush, not a flat blush in a compact, so there is lots to use. You definitely get your money's worth.

I don't have anything negative to say about this blush. I have bought a few other colors from the line, but this one is by far my favorite. The other ones I have actually do not show up a lot on me, but add a little bit of shimmer, which still looks nice. I use NARS Orgasm blush a lot, but Living Doll looks awesome with cool makeup colors, like a silver eyeshadow for example, or a smoky eye.

If you are thinking about it, buy it! I love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out... no doubt about it!

on 12/15/2010 10:09:00 PM

I just picked a holiday giftset up today that included this blush, its very pigmented gives your skin a nice glow of color, plus seems to last all day. This is a shade that should be in every girls collection. =)

on 12/14/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this blush.it gives me that just came in from the cold flushed look. not too much shimmer and the color is not as intense as it looks in the package i would say overall it's great for fair to medium toned skin.quality is fair considering how cheap it is definitely worth the buy if you don't want to spend mega bucks

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First off, I'm really picky about the blush I use.

Having said that, I really like this one. I do find it to be very pigmented and the perfect shade for my medium skin tone. It's a cute pink blush that gives me a nice, youthful glow. I find it to be great for everyday wear and can be used lightly for a nice, sheer glow or layered for a more flushed look. The shimmer scared me at first, as there is a lot of it. I wouldn't use this with a lot of other shimmery products for every day, maybe if I were going out or something.

I really do enjoy this product. It's a nice, fun, shimmery color.

on 12/7/2010 8:45:00 AM

way too bright for my pale pale skin, must use a light hand...

on 11/28/2010 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I previously wrote a review raving about the product however the lack of pigmentation is now getting on my nerves. I will be returning

on 11/23/2010 3:44:00 PM

After hearing lots of great reviews I picked this up and its an okay blush, Ive used it 3-4 times. I didn't know at the time that I hate baked makeup, I find it hard to pick up color with a brush! Its a pretty pink and the package is cute but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 11/23/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I could not find this on on walmart.com but I was lucky to buy it off a blog sale for 5 bucks! Eventhough it looks very pink its not too pigmented which is great cuz you wont mess up at first sweep!...I love it!...now I want to get all HC blushes!