One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 8/3/2011 2:59:00 PM

Pros:
-De-tangles my long, thick hair like a dream (after I shower, I put the oil on my tangled hair, then wrap my hair in a towel. After half an hour, my hair will be almost tangle free without even using a comb).
-Makes my hair LOOK hydrated.
-Never had issues with it making my hair more oily (I also never applied it to my roots, only my ends and middle).
Cons:
-Musky/nutty scent (but completely disappears after my hair dries).
-Not really hydrating.

I used this for 3 months. I can't for sure say that it gave me more split ends, but I can for sure say that it did NOT prevent them.
Since the first 3 items in the argan oil are silicones, I think the hydrating feeling that I get from this product is mostly fake. I have never used Moroccan oil, but since it's first 3 ingredients are also silicones, I would not expect it to be much better.

Sticky and priced accordingly. I found at my hair Salon other Miracle Argan oil by www.keratinresearch.com that has really turn my hair amazing

on 8/2/2011 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell of this whole line! This oil is a bit tricky for me to figure out. I tried experimenting on my dry hair, and it just left it sticky & weighted down. Putting it on wet hair (before towel drying it) proved to be a mess also. For me, i can only use this right after i've towel-dried my hair. I put a few drops of this stuff on, and then blow dry it right away. And the result is silky smooth hair. So i think you really have to play around with this prod. I wish the packaging was better though, I've spilled half of this stuff on my counter top bc the screw cap wasn't on tightly enough :( I wish it comes in a squeeze bottle of some sort.

on 7/28/2011 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Whether I put it in wet or dry hair, it tended to make my hair really greasy looking, and yet still somewhat frizzy. I air dry my hair, so maybe if you use heat, it would smooth out the grease? It's really inappropriate for dry hair, though, due to the greasiness. I hated the shampoo from this line too. One thing I actually did like was the packaging. I thought it was pretty efficient.

on 6/26/2011 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros: eliminates frizz, leaves hair feeling soft/manageable, protects against heat damage, adds shine, lessens drying time

Cons: can make hair oily

Comments: I am so glad I decided to get this stuff. My hair is looking so much better since I started using this! I apply this when my hair is wet and then blow dry - I get such great results and it also takes less time for my hair to dry. It can make your hair oily if you use too much, though. FYI: don't expect this to transform your hair, it's not a moisturizer...but a very good heat protector (has a lot of silicone).

Will repurchase.

on 6/25/2011 4:38:00 AM

I bought this at Sally's one day based on the recommendation of the SA. Even after straightening my hair it's still kinda frizzy and I need to add an oil to it to smooth it down and tame flyaways. I find this works best for me if I put about a quarter sized amount in my hair while it's still damp, than I blow dry and straighten my hair. It makes makes my hair look so sleek and shiny. It also feels thicker (probably the cones) and looks healthier. With other oil treatments I would have to add more to my hair after it was dry but not with this one, I just need to apply it the one time.I also love the way it smell. I don't care much for the packaging though. I found my bottle had fallen over a couple of times (my kids, lol) and even though the lid was screwed on it leaked.

on 6/24/2011 4:16:00 PM

One of my favorite go to hair products for sure!! After I heard all the rage about Moroccan Oil I wanted to try it until I saw the price! I found Argan Oil and decided to try it after reading and watching some reviews on YouTube. I love this line! The oil works great on my hair and makes it very soft and shiny. However, you don't need a lot. I do put about a quarter size in my hair when it's wet (it doesn't seem to make my hair oily at all) and then less than a dime size amount when my hair is dry. I only put it about from my ears down but try to concentrate on my ends as much as I can before I flatiron. If you put a lot in your hair it will definately make it oily looking so only use a little, other than that it's a fantastic product and WAY cheaper than Moroccan Oil. I bought a bottle of it months ago and am just about to run out. Well worth $9.99.

on 6/6/2011 6:38:00 PM

I bought this a few months ago when I was about to run out of BioSilk. I will definitely buy this again. It helps smooth my wavy and coarse hair, probably because it is a much thicker texture than the biosilk. Before I apply it, though, I wait for my hair to air dry for a few minutes and then comb this throughout. It smells good, too.

on 6/6/2011 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

9$ at Sally Beauty Supply. Works great for those of us blessed with the hair of a poodle that stuck its nose into an electric outlet.

on 6/4/2011 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!!!! this stuff is amazing! one of my best investments by far. i went off on a limb and decided to buy this after about of year of dry and fizzy hair and i'am so glad that i did. it works so well, i also have curly and frizzy hair and this eliminates the frizz and just keeps it shiny and curly:))) be careful not to put more than a dime size amount in your hair though because it can make it oily, otherwise if you know how much you need its awesome! i will be buying this product again when i run out!