One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 8/6/2011 8:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I am on my second bottle. I bought the first bottle, had fantastic results, then decided to try the Creme of Nature version. Big mistake. The two are worlds apart! The One 'n Only definitely wins hands down. It smoothes and defrizzes my dry, wavy, coarse hair while the Creme of Nature just smells nice and does little else for me.

I like to put the One 'N Only on my hair before bedtime. I usually put quite a bit on since I want it to soak in overnight. I put my hair up in a loose bun using a scrunchie and go to sleep. The next morning I wash and condition my hair in the shower and boy, does my hair look good!

I do use a clarifying shampoo once a week to eliminate any buildup that may occur from this product or any of the others that I use.

I believe the 3.4 fl oz bottle costs about $9.95. Next time I'm springing for the larger bottle which costs $10.00 more. I highly recommend this product.

on 8/3/2011 2:59:00 PM

Pros:
-De-tangles my long, thick hair like a dream (after I shower, I put the oil on my tangled hair, then wrap my hair in a towel. After half an hour, my hair will be almost tangle free without even using a comb).
-Makes my hair LOOK hydrated.
-Never had issues with it making my hair more oily (I also never applied it to my roots, only my ends and middle).
Cons:
-Musky/nutty scent (but completely disappears after my hair dries).
-Not really hydrating.

I used this for 3 months. I can't for sure say that it gave me more split ends, but I can for sure say that it did NOT prevent them.
Since the first 3 items in the argan oil are silicones, I think the hydrating feeling that I get from this product is mostly fake. I have never used Moroccan oil, but since it's first 3 ingredients are also silicones, I would not expect it to be much better.

Sticky and priced accordingly. I found at my hair Salon other Miracle Argan oil by www.keratinresearch.com that has really turn my hair amazing

on 8/2/2011 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell of this whole line! This oil is a bit tricky for me to figure out. I tried experimenting on my dry hair, and it just left it sticky & weighted down. Putting it on wet hair (before towel drying it) proved to be a mess also. For me, i can only use this right after i've towel-dried my hair. I put a few drops of this stuff on, and then blow dry it right away. And the result is silky smooth hair. So i think you really have to play around with this prod. I wish the packaging was better though, I've spilled half of this stuff on my counter top bc the screw cap wasn't on tightly enough :( I wish it comes in a squeeze bottle of some sort.

on 7/28/2011 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Whether I put it in wet or dry hair, it tended to make my hair really greasy looking, and yet still somewhat frizzy. I air dry my hair, so maybe if you use heat, it would smooth out the grease? It's really inappropriate for dry hair, though, due to the greasiness. I hated the shampoo from this line too. One thing I actually did like was the packaging. I thought it was pretty efficient.

on 6/26/2011 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros: eliminates frizz, leaves hair feeling soft/manageable, protects against heat damage, adds shine, lessens drying time

Cons: can make hair oily

Comments: I am so glad I decided to get this stuff. My hair is looking so much better since I started using this! I apply this when my hair is wet and then blow dry - I get such great results and it also takes less time for my hair to dry. It can make your hair oily if you use too much, though. FYI: don't expect this to transform your hair, it's not a moisturizer...but a very good heat protector (has a lot of silicone).

Will repurchase.

on 6/25/2011 4:38:00 AM

I bought this at Sally's one day based on the recommendation of the SA. Even after straightening my hair it's still kinda frizzy and I need to add an oil to it to smooth it down and tame flyaways. I find this works best for me if I put about a quarter sized amount in my hair while it's still damp, than I blow dry and straighten my hair. It makes makes my hair look so sleek and shiny. It also feels thicker (probably the cones) and looks healthier. With other oil treatments I would have to add more to my hair after it was dry but not with this one, I just need to apply it the one time.I also love the way it smell. I don't care much for the packaging though. I found my bottle had fallen over a couple of times (my kids, lol) and even though the lid was screwed on it leaked.

on 6/24/2011 4:16:00 PM

One of my favorite go to hair products for sure!! After I heard all the rage about Moroccan Oil I wanted to try it until I saw the price! I found Argan Oil and decided to try it after reading and watching some reviews on YouTube. I love this line! The oil works great on my hair and makes it very soft and shiny. However, you don't need a lot. I do put about a quarter size in my hair when it's wet (it doesn't seem to make my hair oily at all) and then less than a dime size amount when my hair is dry. I only put it about from my ears down but try to concentrate on my ends as much as I can before I flatiron. If you put a lot in your hair it will definately make it oily looking so only use a little, other than that it's a fantastic product and WAY cheaper than Moroccan Oil. I bought a bottle of it months ago and am just about to run out. Well worth $9.99.

on 6/6/2011 6:38:00 PM

I bought this a few months ago when I was about to run out of BioSilk. I will definitely buy this again. It helps smooth my wavy and coarse hair, probably because it is a much thicker texture than the biosilk. Before I apply it, though, I wait for my hair to air dry for a few minutes and then comb this throughout. It smells good, too.

on 6/6/2011 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

9$ at Sally Beauty Supply. Works great for those of us blessed with the hair of a poodle that stuck its nose into an electric outlet.