December 21, 2014 | 1226 users online

Hair Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by kgallahue

One of my favorite go to hair products for sure!! After I heard all the rage about Moroccan Oil I wanted to try it until I saw the price! I found Argan Oil and decided to try it after reading and watching some reviews on YouTube. I love this line! The oil works great on my hair and makes it very soft and shiny. However, you don't need a lot. I do put about a quarter size in my hair when it's wet (it doesn't seem to make my hair oily at all) and then less than a dime size amount when my hair is dry. I only put it about from my ears down but try to concentrate on my ends as much as I can before I flatiron. If you put a lot in your hair it will definately make it oily looking so only use a little, other than that it's a fantastic product and WAY cheaper than Moroccan Oil. I bought a bottle of it months ago and am just about to run out. Well worth $9.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Cherna11

I bought this a few months ago when I was about to run out of BioSilk. I will definitely buy this again. It helps smooth my wavy and coarse hair, probably because it is a much thicker texture than the biosilk. Before I apply it, though, I wait for my hair to air dry for a few minutes and then comb this throughout. It smells good, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by emily897

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

9$ at Sally Beauty Supply. Works great for those of us blessed with the hair of a poodle that stuck its nose into an electric outlet.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by JMERENEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!!!! this stuff is amazing! one of my best investments by far. i went off on a limb and decided to buy this after about of year of dry and fizzy hair and i'am so glad that i did. it works so well, i also have curly and frizzy hair and this eliminates the frizz and just keeps it shiny and curly:))) be careful not to put more than a dime size amount in your hair though because it can make it oily, otherwise if you know how much you need its awesome! i will be buying this product again when i run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

smells AMAZING! keeps my hair straight and shiny.
Also it reduces drying time!

a con that it is very pricey (13 bucks at salys, Ouch!)
and the bottle leaks a little
I love this!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by jareed

Awww, this did not work for me!! Did. Not. Work. I applied a dime size to my freshly washed hair. I heated the oil in the palms of my hands for a few seconds because a reviewer (?) recommended this method. I have a highlighted, thin, wavy, frizzy mop on my head so, I was desperate to find anything that would transfer my straw strands into something remotely similar to human hair. This is not the answer...maybe my hair is too much of a challenge or maybe my expectations were too high?? In any case, back to Sally's this goes...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

I love this!! I have try Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Bio Silk, and other like those! With an ok out come for fizz and dryness! But Argan Oil on the other has done the trick for me! I had dry and damage hair! About once a week I use this! After I wash my hair then I wait for my hair 50% to 70% dry! I take about a dime size and rubber it through my hands for about 10 to 15 seconds then put it in my hair! ( I put a the oil a pump bottle to make it easier to use) Also I don't put the oil on the top of my hair only the bottom part! Like a pony tail!
I have seen great results from this oil! It takes out the frizz and dryness out of my hair, plus leaves my hair soft.
Overall, 5 Stars

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by lindylu2202

Hg. 20 stars please? Holy he.. this stuff is good. I have used Biosilk, Organix Coconut Milk Serum, Chi Silk Infusion, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Frizz Ease Serum, Healthy Sexy Hair Nourishing Stying Treatment, It's a 10 Serum, and countless other hair products throughout my 25 years. As a self confessed beauty junkie NOTHING compares to this stuff. It does exactly everything on the bottle says it will do and then some. My blonde bra strap length, highlighted, and split ended hair has NEVER felt and looked so great. I washed, blotted my hair with a towel, put in a quarter amount of this stuff in my wet hair, brushed, dried till 90% dry, used a big round brush to finish it off then touched my hair and said wow. My hair looks SHINY, and feels amazing. I read some reviews about it adding a reddish tent to blonde hair, I have very light hair and I found no change in color...only shine. Also, the smell is not bad at all, and when the hair is dry the smells fades completely. I wanna go buy a bottle of this for my Mom and bestfriend. Not kidding.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been using Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum with ok results. This works better for my coarse hair and is mostly 'cones. Argan Oil is a ways down on the ingredient list. This smooths and add shine to my hair, but I don't consider it very moisturizing. Too much will give you an oily look.
I picked this up at Sally Beauty (usually around $8.50 with the card). Comes in a plastic bottle you can squeeze out as much as you need. It is alcohol-free which is nice. The scent is a wood-smoked, slightly perfumed scent.
I tried it on dry hair and then on wet hair. I found for me, my coarse (slightly wavy) hair responds better when applied wet, then blow-dried. For thick unruly hair, this may help you out.
If you have thin or oily hair, probably not recommended or just use a touch on the ends.