Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 10/22/2013 2:01:00 AM

I love this moisturizer. I try not to put too much on my hands (because if you use to much, you WILL feel greasy). When I end up taking too much product, I just rub it into my hands before applying to my face to take some access product off. Very moisturizing and makes my skin feel good!

on 10/18/2013 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

omg, literally the best thing ever!!! Its so moisturizing but I don't get breakouts from it. even though it a little heavy and oily, but I use it only at night anyways. not a huge fan of the packaging, but love the product.

on 10/13/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I recently started a short course of Accutane so I needed something thicker than my usual moisturiser for night time. I have oily, acne-prone AND sensitive skin so I find it hard to find good skin care products but I'm happy to say this is really working for me.

It doesn't break me out and my skin feels super hydrated the next morning. It does feel heavy on the skin and it makes my face pretty shiny once applied, but its helping to combat the dryness I'm getting from the medication. I purchased this in the tube packaging so its more hygienic and it has lasted me for quite a while.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a hydrating moisturiser. Even though I have oily skin I don't mind the thicker consistency if I use it before bed and not during the day.

on 10/8/2013 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this moisturizer. I have oily sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out and have been using Retinol for my acne which tends to give me dry patches. I was extremely hesitant prior to using this because the texture seemed too thick to NOT clog up my pores.
However, I'm definitely a believer, it went on smoothly and my skin instantly absorbed the formula, did not leave a residue or make it look oily.
The only negatives I have are
1. the packaging, its not easy to use-I hate scooping it out.
2. I wish it had SPF in it! If your using this during the day you need to lather on sunscreen prior to leaving.

on 10/8/2013 3:43:00 AM

I'm extremely surprised with this product. It's extremely moisturizing yet I get zero breakouts. It may have to do with the fact that petrolatum is the second ingredient on the list. My face LOVES petroleum jelly!

No scent is a plus, too. I just hate having to smell heavy perfume while I'm trying to sleep.

on 10/5/2013 5:33:00 PM

I use this on my arms, feet and legs during the winter months and it is amazing! It stays on all day and keeps my skin from cracking and bleeding. When I hop in the shower, I feel it melting away. When I get out of the shower and am still damp, I slather it on. Great stuff!

on 10/5/2013 12:04:00 PM

Good stuff

on 10/1/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best moisturizing cream ever, hands down. I have sensitive skin and Cetaphil has been a lifesaver.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. Prior to using this I used the cetaphil lotion, but I like this better. Even though I have combination-oily skin, and this is a rich moisturizer, it still works for me. This will be great in the winter, too. I wear this under makeup because it moisturizes my skin and makes it so soft & smooth. This also works great on your hands and body, too. My favourite thing - it's unscented, so it won't irritate your skin. Overall, this is an awesome "basic" all around moisturizer. Will definitely repurchase if I ever get through the big tub.

on 9/17/2013 11:23:00 PM

Looking for a richer cream for the coming winter....saw so many good reviews and not expensive to buy so i gave it try...........broke me out in two days........it's not for me.....