Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 12/7/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

be careful if you have sensitive skin--
i used this as a last resort (went to the gym) when i ran out of my aloe based skin moisturizer.
i broke out significantly and rosacea flared.

on 12/7/2013 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

A must-have during the dry winter month for me. Since my skin is so dry, I even use this during the summer for my arms and legs.
I recommend this to everyone who has problem with dry skin and nothing seems to work.

on 11/27/2013 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really dislike this cream. I used it on my face and around my eyes. The next day I got an eye infection that lingered for months, my doc said it was an infection caused by an allergic reaction. I can only assume it was this since it was the only new product I introduced. This product also clogged my pores horribly. I have nothing positive to say about this!

on 11/25/2013 5:11:00 PM

One day I woke up to my skin being very dry & flaky with a rash like appearance which is not.at all how it usually is which is a normal oily skin. I switched to this brand after deciding its obviously a mixture of the products I'm using and the changes in weather (in the uk its very very cold and icy). I absolutely love the product its super creamy hydrating and makes my skin look radiant. Along side the cleanser my skin looks almost back to normal. It has no scent which I love and sinks in quickly I reaply through the day (if I don't wear makeup) the packaging isn't exactly nice looking and it doesn't come in a handy tube. But overall ive found it works brilliant for my skin.

on 11/25/2013 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is my holy grail moisturizer. I've used it for a few years now as a nightly moisturizer but after a bad incident with Clinique's 3-step system, this stuff has also become my daily moisturizer as well. It's super thick, cool, and creamy and I'm honestly in love with it. I get flaky skin on my forehead and around my nose/on the top of my cheeks and with this stuff, it's just all gone. My skin stays moisturized all day/night and soothes any flare ups I get. The only thing I would change about this stuff is the packaging. I mean it's a very high quality jar and everything, but it's a little bit on the bulky side. I wish they had the super thick intense moisturizer in a tube instead. But either way, I've been on the same jar ever since I've started using the stuff and I've still got a quarter of the jar to go so $10 a jar every two or so years is pretty damn cheap in my opinion.

on 11/25/2013 2:19:00 AM

This stuff is super moisturizing I use this stuff at night after I wash my face with neutrogena clear pore cleanser/ mask and it's great. Definitely my favorite. I don't wake up having flaky skin. Which is good :) If you use a lot it can be a bit heavy (that's why I only use it at night), but if you don't care then I highly recommend it.

Love my cetaphils, and now that winter is brutalizing my home this is awesome. I think they reformulated because it's buttery and easier to spread on my skin. It's still in the tub but I use it after a shower so big deal. I also use the lotion. But this stuff is freaking gold. Yes, it's more expensive than a dollar store cream but it lasts. I suffer from itchy, sensitive skin especially in winter. So does my mom. Her doctor recommended this and I'm hooked. Like the lotion, it's fragrance-free, light, absorbs well and leaves skin very soft. The ingredients are slightly different than the daily lotion but not worse. I highly recommend! :) I do want to add that it works best for body. Face, ok, but it's heavier. I wouldn't wear with makeup. But the lotions are all-purpose. Go for it!

on 11/16/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this moisturizer! I'm allergic to a lot of things, so I need simple ingredients. I also use tretinoin and it leaves my skin so dry most days. I think that it is non-greasy. After reading the reviews I was expecting it to feel like vaseline, but it's very light and creamy to me. It makes my skin so soft and radiant! I will spend whatever to make my skin great and I'm so excited how cheap this is.

on 11/2/2013 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A very simple but good moisturizer, it calms the skin down and provides moisture.
I use it only when my skin feels super sensitive and chopped to calm it down, otherwise i prefer using creams with other effects as well.

on 11/1/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this years ago, as I have severely dry Irish skin with rosacea, but then switched to high priced "anti aging" formulas. Then I tried the Bioelements line, just a few products after a spa facial and ended up with cystic acne and painfully flaky and red skin. I bought some of this for lack of not knowing what would sooth it as at the time I was on vacation and had minimal products with me. My skin immediately felt better, and by the next day was on the way to looking normal again.

Sometimes big buck skin care, is just not worth it. I went back to Cetaphil cream, and my Frangipani cleanser and serum ( a great little skin care company out of Indianapolis) My 24 years younger husband says my skin looks like it did when we met.