July 30, 2014 | 1785 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by monicadavis

I bought the bronze primer and I love it! It keeps my makeup on all day (10-14 hours) and adds a little tint to your face. I have acne prone skin and I have not had any breakouts with this primer. Feels great on your skin, makes it look smooth too!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by cowgirlamber

If you want to minimze pores... this is great. And that's about all it does for me. It doesn't help with keeping my makeup on... it just slides right off in an hour or two. Due to the design of the packaging, you cannot get all of the product. For the steep price, I was expecting more. Will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by neeuqeikooc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best primer I've used. Though it's a little pricy and the tube is not THAT large, a little of this goes SUCH a long way and the tube ends up lasting quite a while. This really does make a difference in minimizing the look of my pores which I was surprised to find since most primers that claim to do that generally fail.

I have gone through many a tube of this and I'm sure I'll continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is an WOW product for me im literally in love with it i literally feel actual love for this product. I never really believed in primers cuz most of theM did nothing to convince me that yes Natasha you definitely need a primer. But this baby didn't let me down. Comes in a pink tube and hes a beige color but applies clear on the skin.Has the same velvety texture as most primers and leaves your face completely matte and smooth, The big surprise comes after a few minutes when the product was completely set on the skin. I can easily skip foundation like literally This primer makes the skin so soft and smooth fils in fine lines so well that my face looks significantly improved even without foundation. The application of the foundation becomes a matter of seconds when I use this primer and I need significantly less amount of foundation . Pores and lines are filled in and the foundation looks flawless and lasts all day .I dont have oily skin so i cant really tell you if this primer has good or bad oil absorbing properties. But im guessing from its matte finish that its gonna pretty good in that field as well. I have nothing negative to say about this product I really really like it

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product for a number of reasons. Mainly I like being able to wear this alone and still look flawless. I also like that the product contains anti aging properties that I am hoping will help me in the long run. The matte finish makes me feel naturally beautiful and confident. This is a keeper.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wished I had read all the reviews before I bought this. I loved how this felt on my skin, then I started to itch. Three days later - now dealing with complete breakout! Back to the store it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Victorialanette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It goes on so smooth and it makes your skin look beautiful and you hardly have to use any of it. I was skeptical at buying it at first because i figured id run out really quick but im still suprised how long it has lasted. It not greasy, very lightweight as if you dont even have anything on your face. I wear it even on daysi go without makeup because it just gives this pretty glow. I have problems with my pores on my nose but after putting this on it went away completly and it makes your makeup go on flawlessly. And it works well with the powder too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Don't usually use primer, but I was on holiday and had money to spare. They don't have a Too Faced in my state so I took advantage of it ($57. 80, pretty steep though) and later that night applied it. The tiniest bit glided across my whole face and felt soo silky and beautiful without being greasy. My normal foundation actually looked airbrushed, and i went clubbing that night and found I hardly needed to reapply make-up with the exception of a little t-zone dusting. I also used much less foundation. Not going to bother trying any other primers as this one completely blew me away. I'll continue to buy this one, even though it's exxy!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by esavage83

Cons:
too light
doesn't illuminate
no spf- the bronze tint has spf
feels like I am wearing a mask

Pros:
Great Coverage
smooths skin
Do not have to use alot
Stays on well

I am torn. In Sephora, I loved it. At home, the color was way off. Maybe the bronze tint would look better for my yellow undertoned skin. I am more inclined to buy the Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminate before I buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by grrly44

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this works wonders! pores been gone !
I will buy again for sure.. worth the money..
I feel 100 % better and beautiful with it on.