April 20, 2014 | 965 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by esavage83

Cons:
too light
doesn't illuminate
no spf- the bronze tint has spf
feels like I am wearing a mask

Pros:
Great Coverage
smooths skin
Do not have to use alot
Stays on well

I am torn. In Sephora, I loved it. At home, the color was way off. Maybe the bronze tint would look better for my yellow undertoned skin. I am more inclined to buy the Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminate before I buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by grrly44

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this works wonders! pores been gone !
I will buy again for sure.. worth the money..
I feel 100 % better and beautiful with it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by arwynundomiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially resisted the concept of primer simply because of the association with paint and varnish, but curiosity got the better of me, so I got a small tube of Too Faced Primed & Poreless. I was hooked after my very first application. It was the most lightweight, smooth substance it had ever been my pleasure to put on my face. I expected it to be more substantial, possibly even a bit greasy, but it was nothing of the sort. It vanished almost instantly upon application, along with the vast majority my facial flaws. There is enough tint in it to mask small imperfections, even out skin tone and hide pores, but still disappears against my very fair complexion. I have found just the primer alone is sometimes enough coverage without adding anything further, and it is absolutely invisible even upon very close scrutiny.

Things only improved with the addition of either foundation or powder, both of which went on much smoother and were much easier to blend to a natural finish. The primer kept everything on the surface instead of sinking into fine lines and pores, and even worked to anchor my eye makeup as well. It also allowed me to use less foundation than I had previously, which is always good. Absolutely every product I put on top of the primer lasted exactly as applied until I chose to take it off 18 hours later, and I noticed significantly less oil on my face while wearing it. The primer also made it easier to thoroughly wash off my makeup, which helps prevent future breakouts. It is definitely not cheap, running about $30 from Sephora, but I think it's worth it, and thus am on my third tube. Each one lasts me about four months, and I've noticed my other cosmetics last significantly longer because of the primer, so I don't need to replace them as often. I absolutely love it - this is one new product genre that is well worth investigating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many primers, and finally gave up because they're all the same and don't deliver what they promise. The exception was the Lola primer, but that's been DC'd. So I bought this on a whim a few months ago, when I didn't care how much money I was spending. I'm so glad I did. I love it, and now I won't apply foundation without using it first. It has a slight tint to it, and it isn't too smooth or too thick. It makes my skin look smoother, minimizes pores, and makes my foundation look better too. I don't have anything negative to say about this product. I've tried using just a little bit and applying it heavily to see if I could get it to underperform in some way, but it's always perfect. Since this is so expensive, I apply it to my T-zone and forehead first, and then blend out to the rest of my face. so I get the most product where my pores are larger. I highly recommend this, and I will definitely repurchase, even at $30.00 a tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This is my holy grain primer for right now. It really the only primer I have touched and loved for the past 2 years. You can wear alone or under foundation. This gives your skin a flawless look while succuring your makeup. It looks to have a beige color but when applied to skin it is colorless.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by fallenstar8503

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this primer because it was a one of the 100 point V.I.B. choices at Sephora. Needless to say, I loved it. After I finished the little tube, I immediately went and bought a tube of it. It is a little pricey, but I feel like it makes my skin look amazing. After applying this primer I don't even feel like I need foundation. It smooths my skin, keeps my skin from becoming very oily and it does help keep my makeup stay put. I recently moved to Alabama so I have been looking for something that can help me beat the humidity and I feel like this primer really does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by ca8137

Absolutely love this primer. It makes my face look airbrushed. A little pricey but it sure beats what I was paying for hourglass mineral veil. I am making the switch now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

This primer has a slight tint too it, but not much. I feel like I can put this on with just a little powder and be ready for the day; however i definately prefer putting foundation on, and this most definately helps all my makeup stay on longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by posiegal13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this primer with my purchase of a Too Faced kit at Sephora; it was a cute little travel size makeup bag with lip gloss, eye shadow/blush combo, the face primer and special primer for your eyes. I put some of the primer on my hands and rubbed onto my face, I enjoyed the soft silky texture as it went on. I then put on my foundation. About two minutes later I started noticing my face itching around my mouth and jaw area. I didn't have time to re-apply my makeup so I kept it on with the hope that the itching would stop, which it did about thirty minutes later. That night after removing my makeup and taking a shower I looked in the mirror to find that my entire face looked like I had a major sunburn. I should have taken the hint and washed my face immediately when the itching started. Not sure what ingredient I'm allergic to with this primer, but my skin did not like it one bit. I just tossed both primers, will not be purchasing in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Scampster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this primer. I have tried various primers in the past of all price ranges (estee Lauder smooth matte base, benefit porefessional, loreal studio one etc) but I will definitely be repurchasing this, I find that I do not need very much at all, and that it makes my make up stay matte, flawless and looking just-applied all day. It does not break me out either, which I unfortunately found with the loreal one on my forehead.

If you are sceptical, buy one of the seasonal sets that Too Faced usually do that contains a trial size of this - you will be impressed!