July 22, 2014 | 2041 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is an WOW product for me im literally in love with it i literally feel actual love for this product. I never really believed in primers cuz most of theM did nothing to convince me that yes Natasha you definitely need a primer. But this baby didn't let me down. Comes in a pink tube and hes a beige color but applies clear on the skin.Has the same velvety texture as most primers and leaves your face completely matte and smooth, The big surprise comes after a few minutes when the product was completely set on the skin. I can easily skip foundation like literally This primer makes the skin so soft and smooth fils in fine lines so well that my face looks significantly improved even without foundation. The application of the foundation becomes a matter of seconds when I use this primer and I need significantly less amount of foundation . Pores and lines are filled in and the foundation looks flawless and lasts all day .I dont have oily skin so i cant really tell you if this primer has good or bad oil absorbing properties. But im guessing from its matte finish that its gonna pretty good in that field as well. I have nothing negative to say about this product I really really like it

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product for a number of reasons. Mainly I like being able to wear this alone and still look flawless. I also like that the product contains anti aging properties that I am hoping will help me in the long run. The matte finish makes me feel naturally beautiful and confident. This is a keeper.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wished I had read all the reviews before I bought this. I loved how this felt on my skin, then I started to itch. Three days later - now dealing with complete breakout! Back to the store it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Victorialanette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It goes on so smooth and it makes your skin look beautiful and you hardly have to use any of it. I was skeptical at buying it at first because i figured id run out really quick but im still suprised how long it has lasted. It not greasy, very lightweight as if you dont even have anything on your face. I wear it even on daysi go without makeup because it just gives this pretty glow. I have problems with my pores on my nose but after putting this on it went away completly and it makes your makeup go on flawlessly. And it works well with the powder too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Don't usually use primer, but I was on holiday and had money to spare. They don't have a Too Faced in my state so I took advantage of it ($57. 80, pretty steep though) and later that night applied it. The tiniest bit glided across my whole face and felt soo silky and beautiful without being greasy. My normal foundation actually looked airbrushed, and i went clubbing that night and found I hardly needed to reapply make-up with the exception of a little t-zone dusting. I also used much less foundation. Not going to bother trying any other primers as this one completely blew me away. I'll continue to buy this one, even though it's exxy!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by esavage83

Cons:
too light
doesn't illuminate
no spf- the bronze tint has spf
feels like I am wearing a mask

Pros:
Great Coverage
smooths skin
Do not have to use alot
Stays on well

I am torn. In Sephora, I loved it. At home, the color was way off. Maybe the bronze tint would look better for my yellow undertoned skin. I am more inclined to buy the Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminate before I buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by grrly44

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this works wonders! pores been gone !
I will buy again for sure.. worth the money..
I feel 100 % better and beautiful with it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by arwynundomiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially resisted the concept of primer simply because of the association with paint and varnish, but curiosity got the better of me, so I got a small tube of Too Faced Primed & Poreless. I was hooked after my very first application. It was the most lightweight, smooth substance it had ever been my pleasure to put on my face. I expected it to be more substantial, possibly even a bit greasy, but it was nothing of the sort. It vanished almost instantly upon application, along with the vast majority my facial flaws. There is enough tint in it to mask small imperfections, even out skin tone and hide pores, but still disappears against my very fair complexion. I have found just the primer alone is sometimes enough coverage without adding anything further, and it is absolutely invisible even upon very close scrutiny.

Things only improved with the addition of either foundation or powder, both of which went on much smoother and were much easier to blend to a natural finish. The primer kept everything on the surface instead of sinking into fine lines and pores, and even worked to anchor my eye makeup as well. It also allowed me to use less foundation than I had previously, which is always good. Absolutely every product I put on top of the primer lasted exactly as applied until I chose to take it off 18 hours later, and I noticed significantly less oil on my face while wearing it. The primer also made it easier to thoroughly wash off my makeup, which helps prevent future breakouts. It is definitely not cheap, running about $30 from Sephora, but I think it's worth it, and thus am on my third tube. Each one lasts me about four months, and I've noticed my other cosmetics last significantly longer because of the primer, so I don't need to replace them as often. I absolutely love it - this is one new product genre that is well worth investigating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many primers, and finally gave up because they're all the same and don't deliver what they promise. The exception was the Lola primer, but that's been DC'd. So I bought this on a whim a few months ago, when I didn't care how much money I was spending. I'm so glad I did. I love it, and now I won't apply foundation without using it first. It has a slight tint to it, and it isn't too smooth or too thick. It makes my skin look smoother, minimizes pores, and makes my foundation look better too. I don't have anything negative to say about this product. I've tried using just a little bit and applying it heavily to see if I could get it to underperform in some way, but it's always perfect. Since this is so expensive, I apply it to my T-zone and forehead first, and then blend out to the rest of my face. so I get the most product where my pores are larger. I highly recommend this, and I will definitely repurchase, even at $30.00 a tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This is my holy grain primer for right now. It really the only primer I have touched and loved for the past 2 years. You can wear alone or under foundation. This gives your skin a flawless look while succuring your makeup. It looks to have a beige color but when applied to skin it is colorless.