September 18, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by NelStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember having this 10 years ago and since I have a problem with buying lipstick or gloss all the time I just had to pick this up again as it was only $2.99! Everything about this product is the same as a decade ago but the packaging is a little different...

I love the scent and the colour. Sheer beige colour the isn't sticky and is just my style as I don't like strong lip colours. Sweet and yummy this product is a bargin.

Love it and hopefully I won't go another decade before purchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 9:13:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

oooooh i love this gloss! it gives the perfect nude lip color and still lets some of that natural peachy-ness of my natural lip color shine through! it smells amazing, like i want to take a bite out of my own lips tehehehe! i love how you get blasted with that cappucino smell as soon as u open the tube, and i love it when i can still catch a whiff of that yummy smell throughout the day :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

EDIT 12/3/10 - OMG I am pissed. This has been one of my favorite glosses for many years and I believe they have reformulated it! It's been sold out in my town for like 6 months, finally I found it in stock at walmart yesterday. It is now way too thick to get out of the tube, applies clear on lips (used to be milky nude) and the SMELL. It used to be the most amazing creamy caramelly cappuccino scent, now it is weird and unpleasant, sort of like cheesecake drizzled in plastic. GROSS. I know this isn't an old expired tube either, it's brand new. So not happy they changed it after so many years! NOT COOL, BONNE BELL. Not cool at all. :( Original review: Smells sooo yummy! To me, it smells like a super sweet, caramel frappuccino from Starbucks or something. The color is perfect for my skin tone, it's not too dark and not too light. The perfect nude gloss that's ideal for everyday wear!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Iammelody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a tad dissapointed because I figured it would be more of a rich creamy nudeish brown. Instead it was a milky beige and barley showed up on my lips. I but I guess it didn't hit me right away that it was just a gloss.
however it does tone down the red in my lips, and the smell is simply yummy. Its not too thick, but I find it a tad drying. Its still a very good gloss considering the low price. The thing is, use this only when your lips are already flake-free. Otherwise it looks horrible. I learned that the hard way.
Not sure if I'd repurchase in this flavour since there are many others out there to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2007 1:33:00 PM More reviews by laitaliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok I like this stuff & the color it gives me but the fact that its in a big tube bugs me so I reach for it a lot less often. I wish it was in a smaller tube that could fit in my pocket easy and without making a long bulge there lol.... The smell is nice and the color is not too sheer but I like to apply a couple layers of it to make my lips nice n milky-nude. This is prolly the best nude gloss that is truly nudey-brownish instead of too pink or too light. It looks good with anything and would be my fav gloss if it was smaller or something..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by file03

couple of years ago I used to use vanilla swirl of this brand. it was alright. I got over it. then I began getting frustrated with glosses and lipsticks again. while I was in the store today I checked the Bonne Bell section. it caught my eye that the Lip Lites packaging was different. and I looked immediately at Cappuccino. I don't think this shade is new, if it isn't- then I guess every time I used to buy vanilla swirl, this shade was out of stock. the color is great. tones down the red in my lips. I hate my natural red lips. this definitely helps give it more of a nude shade. I wish the color was little thicker, but this is fine.. I'd rather have it this way than sticky/clumping on inner lip, or too sheer with it bleeding or being runny. the scent is fantastic, it too reminds me of the scent of cake icing. I do wish they didn't change the packaging, it's now a longer tube. but it's nice to have bonne belle in my purse again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by decembereyesx

The first time I bought this lip gloss was a few years ago, I was absolutely in love with it and then...it got ran over by a car. I finally got around to repurchasing and I had forgotten just how much I loved it. It's the perfect nude lip gloss, I love the color and the taste. I will definately keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2007 8:04:00 PM More reviews by laur_8706

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my, all of the wonderful comments on this are right! Smells great, although much more like frosting than cappuccino. It does make a wonderful nudish lip, great for those of us that have pigmented lips and want to tone it down sometimes. This makes my lips the color I wish they were naturally!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by subucni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yay this is one of my favorite glosses!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another Lip Lite to love. The smell is absolutely heavenly. I'm in love with the smooth texture of these glosses, not sticky or goopy. The staying power is great for a lip gloss - lasts all through morning until lunch for me.