I LOVE THISSSS!!!
I have this in the color brown and black and they are just my holy grail. I go through different phases such as pencil, liquid and gel liner. I love to use the color brown cause it just brings out the color of your eyes but the black is my fav cause it makes my eyes pop, plus i got tons of compliments of my eyes!!
Since i have small eyes, this works VERY well with an angled brush with a created wing and to finish it off, a good clump-free mascara(dont forget to curl those lashes!!) and VOILA!! Your eyes is making all the girls jealous and the guys complimenting you :P I wish :P
Best gel liner.I've had mine for over two years and it hasn't dried out.It's also an easy formula to work with.Very pigmented as well.Would recommend and repurchase.
I would recommend the Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner! It costs around $8 at drugstores. It's a great product, and this is what I think about it! :)
- Long lasting since it is water-proof and smudge-proof. It will last on your lash line and waterline forever. I know sleeping with your makeup on is bad, but I had the gel liner on my top lash line one night, and I completely forgot about it, so I slept with it on. The next morning, it was still on there. I was amazed!
- Variety of colors - like Blackest Black, Charcoal (which I own), Brown, and Eggplant.
- Includes a brush which is good, so you don't have to buy a brush.
- Theirs a good amount of product in the container. I've had mine since February-March of 2010 and I still have a lot left.
- Variety of ways to use it. You could use it on your top lash line and on your waterline. I do both sometimes. And a lot of people and makeup companies say you can't use gel liners on your water line since their water-proof, but to be honest, I think it's perfectly fine, because nothing happens to your eye. I know lots of people that use it on their water line, and it works well on them. In fact, their better than some pencil liners since their waterproof and they last longer. I've noticed a difference.
- Nice packaging.
- It's an oil-free formula, it's safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, and is also ophthalmologist-tested.
- Kind of expensive, but not that much. I bought mine at Walmart for $8.
- You could sometimes get more product than needed on the brush, but you could easily swipe off some excess in the insides of the container. That's what I do. :)
I know other brands of makeup have their own gel liners like L'Oreal, e.l.f., MAC, Bobbi Brown, Wet n' Wild, etc. but I would definitely recommend to try the Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner. You will not be disappointed! (At least I hope not) :) Hope this helped!
I've been using this for more than a year & I am pleased to say that I'm very impressed with this gel eyeliner. Price is affordable & it can last throughout the day! It works for me & I didn't even apply any eye primer etc. It may be quite difficult to use it at first if you are used to applying liquid eyeliner.
BUT! Over a week or so, you'll definitely get the hang of it!
-No eye primer needed
-Never ever smudged (I ever cried with the eyeliner on, but the line stays the same like how I just applied it @ first)
-Very pigmented (i got it in Black)
-Last the whole day
Will definitely repurchase after I finish this tiny tub (1 tub of this can last for a 2months or even longer! 'Cos you only need a very tiny amount of it!)
WORTH IT. BUY IT. :)
I have this in black. I love this eyeliner. it's easy to apply, and doesn't smudge at all (I had previously used pencils, and even the urban decay 24/7 would smudge by mid day). It's very pigmented. The brush it comes with works well. The price is good, especially when it's on sale.
I have very oily skin and eyelids, and I thought all hope was lost cause no eyeliner can stay on without running and making me look like a zombie. However, I tried this gel liner and it's amazing!! Its power really impresses me, especially since it doesn't have a hefty price tag. I ever cried my eyes out and it was STILL ON!! Such amazing stuff. However, it DOES run a lil though eventually, but much better than others I've tried.
The liner itself is very pigmented - the black is really dark and obvious, which is good cause I have tiny eyes and I use this liner to make them look bigger.
It comes with a free brush which isn't bad. Been always going back to this product! My favourite eyeliner. <3
Second time buying this product in Black. Do take note that my lids are only slightly oily and I mattify them with Laura Mercier Translucent Setting powder, which keeps them matte for most of the time throughout the day.
1. Longevity: Better than Bobbi Brown (which smudges and flakes badly on me, hence irritating my eyes when flakes enter them). Lasts through an entire day at school (more than 10 hours). Minor smudging under the eye area near the lash line but nothing a quick swipe of Q-tip cannot fix. Line on the upper lash line stays almost immaculate even after 10 hours of wear.
2. Application: Use the brush provided and it would be a breeze. No complaints here. SGD$21 for BOTH the gel liner and a decent brush? A steal.
3. Colour: Smooth, creamy and does not dry out as quick as the Bobbi Brown gel liner which dries out after three months despite having being placed upside down as advised by many. Decently pigmented but do over the line twice for a more opaque look.
4. Packaging: Standard gel liner packaging, no complaints.
1. Minor smudging as mentioned above.
*Would I repurchase? Yes.
I am not a fan of pencil type eyelines but, this one is great! Read a review in Health magazine and figured I would give it a try. It goes on smooth and stays on all day. The big thing for me is going on smooth and easy without tugging.
This is a great gel eyeliner, stays on all day without smudging (I have oily eyelids!) and easy to work with. It has smooth matte finish and does not wear off. The brush that comes with it might not be everyones cup of tea, but I love it personally and it works really well for me. The packaging is really nice too. I will definitely repurchase this product!
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL GEL EYELINER. I love this to bits. It doesn't or only very little smudges compared to all the types and brands of eyeliners I've used. It comes with a very handy brush which offers great precision. So far I only have the black shade, I will consider buying a brown one next. It stays on all day. I find that using a gel eyeliner allows me to make less mistakes compared to using a liquid eyeliner. I definitely reccommend this to any gel eyeliner lovers out there! :)