August 28, 2014 | 1717 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by KamieShammy

I really like this mascara, but am still looking for the ultimate, chosen mascara that fits me perfectly!

I wish that the brush were a tiny bit smaller - I find it hard to get into the corner lashes without getting some on my lid or elsewhere. I use the 'wiggle' technique near the base of my lashes, and it works well to create longer, thicker, more defined lashes.

Combined with the Smashbox primer, my lashes have stayed curled above my lashline all day for the first time in my life. So I like this mascara, but look forward to trying other stuff - like Armani Star mascara and Dior Maximeyes to find out if it is the best product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by sljr16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! Doesn't smudge or run and coats each of my lashes creating a beautiful, natural-looking curl.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by renners

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara, one of the few mascaras that doesnt give me panda eyes and never smudges.
The brush is the best I've ever used and gives great volume AND length, it's rally thick and bushy to catch all your lashes.

My only complaint is a couple of times I have purchased it to find its not really fresh and a bit dried out straight out of the box, but I think that is a problem with the store more than the the product.

Would definitely recommend to everyone to try at least once.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by meghanp91

Maybe I'm not using it right but every time I use this, it's just okay. It certainly doesn't give me the awesome lashes I'd expect for this price. With one coat it's very understated to the point where I could've gotten the same effect with clear mascara. If I add more coats it gets a little clumpy. However, I have been using it as a base coat under Benefit's They're Real or my MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash and it works well enough to justify keeping it. I won't repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Pamxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes it does add volume and length. But I could compare it to cheaper mascaras and i don't think this one is worth it. It has a heavy texture and i think it has perfume in. The smell isn't bothering though. I once accidentally bought the non-waterproof one and had to put a layer of some random other mascara because it gets off so easily. It's nothing extraordinary but it's still a very good mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my second attempt to try this mascara. I returned it the next day! I have short, straight lashes and this mascara wand is HUGE, but not in a good way. It takes out my eyelash curl and weighs my lashes down. It looks alright once it dries, but there's no length and pretty much no volume. It's so mediocre it's insane. Lancome is better..but even better than that is Chanel's Inimitable Intense Mascara..I bought it immediately after returning the Diorshow...Chanel's does everything Diorshow failed to do for me! Definitely won't experiment with this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Tanamya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG as an everyday mascara. My eyes are quite sensitive and I haven't had any issues with this. The real reason it trumps others I've tried (ie Maybelline, Lancome, Covergirl), is that it feels quite light in comparison and glides on well without clumping. I know what other reviewers mean by the brush being a little on the big side, but the bristles work well in separating the eyelashes.

I don't find it dries out on me at all - maybe some reviewers push their brush in and out of the tube a couple times before applying (this let's air get inside the tube and dry out the product)?

Definitely can recommend Diorshow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by nreed222

After basically using a whole tube of this, I finally figured out what the fuss is about! I now really like this mascara. It gives me big, full, long lashes. I figured out that you basically need to clean off the application brush with a tissue after every use. If you do not clean the aplicator off, this mascara will flake. I will probably buy this mascara again, but will not use it for everyday because of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by xshado

Although i like this mascara, i wouldn't buy it again
Why? I just dont feel like 30 bucks on a mascara is worth for what it does
Yes, it gives volume
It somewhat gives length, but mostly volume.
No matter how many different types of mascara and how many coats i put on, if i put this mascara as the last step, it still gives my eyelashes volume and doesn't clump them
It also seems like it seperates them too!
I also love the size of the brush, its so big and full!

I don't use this mascara much (only when i really need volume or i have put on too much mascara and i need to declump them)
I've figured that using this mascara alone doesn't do much for my eyelashes
Ive had it for a while now (maybe a year) and I KNOW that its unhygienic and you should change mascara every 3 months blah blah.
But hey, i dont use it as much
Either way, ive had for a while now and it just has started to dry out and also the top broke.
So overall, it lasts for a long time, gives volume, declumps :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I don't know what it is...Dior products and I just don't click. I have tried so many of them and have never found one that I really like and this is no exception. I got this mascara when I went to the department store to pick up YSL and the woman there gave me a sample of a few different mascaras and among them was this one. The first thing I thought when I took out the wand was HOLY BRUSH. The brush on this mascara is so freaking huge- you can forget the bottom lashes, I couldn't even coat the top ones! Also when I took out the wand, the mascara just flaked everywhere which is totally not a good sign. It did flake on my eyes throughout the day and was just really impossible to use. Would not recommend.