April 19, 2014 | 1597 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. It lengthens and thickens my lashes. I don't like the full size in almost any mascara. Large mascaras seem clumpier and to dry out quicker.I bought the Lash Amplifying Duo. You get a mini lash serum and mini Dior Show. It has better staying power than other mascaras I have tried. It also doesn't run if my eyes tear up a little from allergies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Lily580

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara, have been wearing it for 3 years after seeing it in Sephora as a favourite of theirs. I cannot say enough good this about it, it does everything I need it to! Gives great length and volume and lasts for a long time! I have tried many mascaras over the years but this one is the best!!! I don't mind that it's a little pricey because to me, it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by rubylola

I did purchase this a couple of times but can't justify paying the price when cheaper (ok, much cheaper!) brands deliver better results. At first this mascara looks amazing but I found it heavy on my lashes and kind of dry. It is supposed to be safe for contact lens wearers but my eyed always felt irritated toward the end of the day. So I would save this for night time make-up looks.. but that didn't seem right so I went back to using Rimmel!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by moncullen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It was one of my favourite mascaras, but I couldn't justify buying it anymore because of its price comparing to Maxfactor False Lash Effect or Covergirl Lash blash fusion - which give you really good outcome as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by tunmim

Too expensive for the quality. It does make my lashes look fuller, but I'd rather use Covergirl than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by LBailey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say, this mascara is probably one of the best I've tried. It really does a great deal to lengthen and volumise my rather sparse lashes. However - has anyone else noticed how incredibly difficult it is to remove at the end of the day? My standard cleanser, normally so good with other mascaras, just doesn't do the trick with this one. I end up with panda eyes! For this reason, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Reyestrojan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Couldn't live without this mascara!!! It creates the ultimate finishing touch to my eye makeup application. It glides on creating fuller, longer, defined lashes. After using this mascara I was receiving compliments left and right about how full my eye lashes are and what my secret is- I simply replied Diorshow mascara.

It is slightly more expensive than your average mascara but will truly make a differene in the way your makeup looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Natteyolala

This is hand on heart my all-time fav mascara. I have soothed every mascara you can envisage from ysl, chanel, mac, modelco, tom ford , Armani, NO! Dior show is just subsequent level. The thrilling volumeizing brush and the consistency of the mascara is just a picture-perfect combo. I would yet like to say that I have pretty immense almond shaped eyes, for smaller eyes the brush capacity might be too gigantic.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Zandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always go back to this mascara. I prefer the big wands and mega volume. It does smudge after a few hours, but I can't find anything as great as this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kiddynamite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is so close to perfect. It goes on nicely, it's a drier formula, it even smells kind of like roses which I like. Unfortunately it flakes throughout the day (possibly because it is on the drier side) and the brush IS a little big... I can still apply it but it doesn't get right down to the roots in my opinion and it's hard to get every lash. Still the best mascara I've tried besides the length part of Rimmel's Day 2 Night mascara or whatever it's called but it's quite hard for me to find that mascara so I'll stick with this one.