April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Powder - Bare Escentuals - Matte Foundation spf 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mineral foundation!! Its the perfect match and you can apply it to your face evenly. I hate liquid foundations they always tend to feel heavy and irritate my face. It feels so light and it feels like my skin can breath. And the definite bonus it matches exact skin tone. Definitely my HG foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutley love this! I bought this after needing a good face powder to cover my horrible acne. I use a little but of this over my Revlon Colorstay foundation mixed with lotion, concealer, then this on top. It's amazing and gives good coverage. I don't get as oily as usual and my makeup holds up a lot better. The coverage is light-medium but if you use a BE brush they grab the minerals better and give better coverage. If you have very oily skin, this will work great for you! Def worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by kailingggg

First off, its really expensive. I bought the flawless face kit for 100SGD due to the many positive reviews but unfortunately i was really disappointed in it. For some reason, it really emphasizes my pores! I've already used the Primer from Bare Escentuals and Benefit's Porefessional under it and right after i buffed in the foundation, i could see my pores even from a distance. A big no no for me. Coverage wise could be controlled. I would say its Light-Medium coverage. Not gonna cover your scars, but decent enough to cover redness and uneven skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I'm over Bare Minerals now, but I like the original better than this kind. Matte is kind of flat & chalky looking at worst. It does ok in the 100 plus summers we've been having. Anyway, Matte is a waste of money for anyone over 30, imo. It just emphasizes all the flaws, the only good thing is that it covers sun spots better than any of the liquids I've been trying, but so does the Original, without the chalkiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ACoffman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great coverage, much better than original formula which made me look too oily. I don't wear liquid foundation so this works great and provides excellent coverage. Only downside is it is a bit messy, and I can't figure if it is breaking me out or my makeup remover. I hope it's the make up remover! I have tried a ton of powder foundations ad this is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ericasurvive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been an avid Bare Minerals user for quite some time now. The matte foundation is an absolute lifesaver for me! My forehead tends to be oily and end up shiny at some point. The matte foundation definitely keeps that under control and keep my skin looking beautiful throughout the day. It has enough coverage for my minimal breakouts and gives me that "natural" look I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

This product is amazing because it has single-handedly saved my skin. I always want to stray and use other foundations, but those other foundations break me out. I go back to this and it clears up my skin; it's no coincidence. It does what it promises, it makes my skin look smooth and minimizes my pores quite a bit. Fairly light is a great match for my neutral fair skin. It's quick to apply and very foolproof. I use full flawless face, but it does not look cakey. Gives a nice velvet finish. Sure, it's not the most "exciting" of foundations out there, but it gets the job done. I'll keep repurchasing because it keeps my skin looking clear when I take my makeup off.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by amber92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to say bare minerals in a great product and made my skin totally clear up. HOWEVER

i have VERY oily skin, touching up within 2 hours usually and the original is actually better than the matte.

with the matte the fairly light colour is slightly orangey and sits on my skin shows all my pores becomes patchy and yeah... this is just my skin but if your skin is very oily i would recommend the original, i still have to touch up using it but it is better than the matte (and cheaper)o

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 11:12:00 AM More reviews by colorfulstrawberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love it, its perfect, although at some point of the day my skin gets a little shiny even though im wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by miaki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ive used this for more than two years now and I like it a lot. It help keep the shine down, nice coverage and I belive it makes my skin more even with less impurites, might be slightly drying.