December 19, 2014 | 1515 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by leia143x

I ran out of this a few weeks ago and thought, "Okay that's fine...just use something similar." I tried my BB tawny shimmerbrick...and although it did help liven up my face, it didn't give off the same effect as Copacabana. I've found my HG highlighter and this is it. Try it. For reference I'm Asian fair medium. Beautiful highlighting tool!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 11:56:00 PM More reviews by crunchiez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great highligther that gives a nice glow to skin. Its not glittery at all just gives a very pretty glow. The consistency is really nice too -not greasy, mine is creamy but dries nicely. I also have the multiple in orgasm (and that one seems really hard compared to this one but then again its also glittery:) I, personally think this would look beautiful on any skin tone as long as you blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's a pearly cream shade highlighter. Even though it's in a stick form it dries from a creme to a powder finish. Cobacabana looks natural on the cheekbones, under the brow bones, and in the inner corner of you eye. I use to use this practically everyday, but when I switched to powder foundation I kind of stopped. The price is steep on this, but a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This thing is amazing, it makes any tired face look rested. I use it on my cheeks & sweep it over my brow arch, sometimes over my eyes as well. Its a great highlighter. It layers well over foundation. Never greasy or oily. Just make sure you put your bronzer on afterwards. Bronzer does look amazin over it, actually brings out more.

It really brightens up, i get loads of compliments when i pair with eyeshadow. So it is quiet versitile. Shockingly enought i bought this five years ago & i still have loads left.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by al82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this little baby got alot of good press in the fashion mags,so i was dying to try it and it was always on my must have list.
but lo and behold,i was so disappointed!
1st off....i found the glitter pieces to large
2ndly...my skin looked ashen
3rdly i dont think the stick is too hygenic for acne prone skins like mine.
disappointment for another hyped up well marketed product.
maybe best for ladies wih cooler skin tones and a fondness for a face that looks like its been rolled in glitter:)

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just received this in a swap, and I'm so happy with it! I certainly don't need ANOTHER highlighter, but the texture is to die for, not to mention the natural glow that I get from it. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by annakarina27

I love love love love love it!!
Its sooooo beautiful and it washes off nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by glossybrowneyes

My favorite highlighter for a natural glow. The color is an icy, shimmery white. It mimics natural skin glow very well. I love to use it on my cheekbones, nose, and over blush sometimes. For a pretty, gold glow I like MAC Vanilla Pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by mlboik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just want to say that I went out and bought this after reading the reviews, and it's amazing. I have very pale skin, and I was worried this would make me too "ghost-like." It is so simple to use, so quick to use, and makes me feel like a fairy. It is so versatile and gorgeous. This is going to become a staple for me, along with my already-loved Orgasm blush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by shewill

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried every brand and kind of highlighter known to man kind and this product is the best of all. The creams and liquids such as Benefit's high Beam seem too dewy for me. Powders do not stay. Sticks create too much of a line. But this multiple is in a stick form and allows me to create as much shine as I want to. I use it on my eyes and on my cheek bones. I am very fair so it adds no color on me just a glow. It is expensive but it does last. It is also easily portable in your purse. If you travel this highlighter is the only one you need. Give it a try.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No