July 31, 2014 | 1777 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's a pearly cream shade highlighter. Even though it's in a stick form it dries from a creme to a powder finish. Cobacabana looks natural on the cheekbones, under the brow bones, and in the inner corner of you eye. I use to use this practically everyday, but when I switched to powder foundation I kind of stopped. The price is steep on this, but a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This thing is amazing, it makes any tired face look rested. I use it on my cheeks & sweep it over my brow arch, sometimes over my eyes as well. Its a great highlighter. It layers well over foundation. Never greasy or oily. Just make sure you put your bronzer on afterwards. Bronzer does look amazin over it, actually brings out more.

It really brightens up, i get loads of compliments when i pair with eyeshadow. So it is quiet versitile. Shockingly enought i bought this five years ago & i still have loads left.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by al82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this little baby got alot of good press in the fashion mags,so i was dying to try it and it was always on my must have list.
but lo and behold,i was so disappointed!
1st off....i found the glitter pieces to large
2ndly...my skin looked ashen
3rdly i dont think the stick is too hygenic for acne prone skins like mine.
disappointment for another hyped up well marketed product.
maybe best for ladies wih cooler skin tones and a fondness for a face that looks like its been rolled in glitter:)

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 1:44:00 AM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just received this in a swap, and I'm so happy with it! I certainly don't need ANOTHER highlighter, but the texture is to die for, not to mention the natural glow that I get from it. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by annakarina27

I love love love love love it!!
Its sooooo beautiful and it washes off nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by glossybrowneyes

My favorite highlighter for a natural glow. The color is an icy, shimmery white. It mimics natural skin glow very well. I love to use it on my cheekbones, nose, and over blush sometimes. For a pretty, gold glow I like MAC Vanilla Pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by mlboik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just want to say that I went out and bought this after reading the reviews, and it's amazing. I have very pale skin, and I was worried this would make me too "ghost-like." It is so simple to use, so quick to use, and makes me feel like a fairy. It is so versatile and gorgeous. This is going to become a staple for me, along with my already-loved Orgasm blush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by shewill

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried every brand and kind of highlighter known to man kind and this product is the best of all. The creams and liquids such as Benefit's high Beam seem too dewy for me. Powders do not stay. Sticks create too much of a line. But this multiple is in a stick form and allows me to create as much shine as I want to. I use it on my eyes and on my cheek bones. I am very fair so it adds no color on me just a glow. It is expensive but it does last. It is also easily portable in your purse. If you travel this highlighter is the only one you need. Give it a try.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I had previously tried other NARS Multiples and found them a bit overrated as a blush. The only other one I currently have is Orgasm, which I like as a highlighter with my Penny Lane cream blush. So enter Copacabana.

I got it as part of a Saks set, and quite honestly, was a bit hesitant. I had tried other highlighters before, and they always looked a little off, if you know what I mean. The closest acceptable one that I found was MAC CCB in Hush, but that always changed the color of my blush (made it more pink.)

Copacabana looks really silver in the tube, but on my skin (NC20-25/light golden beige), it gives a perfect candle-lit glow effect, not too much chunky glitter or any of that nonsense. I used a bit on my cheekbones, browbones, and also dabbed some on the bow of my lip, and it gave the perfect glow. It literally looked like that Jennifer Garner pic where Paul Starr (R.I.P.) did her makeup and photographed her.

Anyway, I haven't tested the effects of this in photos... maybe I will look like a crazy disco ball... but in person, the effect is just lovely, and I will most definitely keep it as a staple. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by goldenchiffon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you are looking for something to give you an ethereal glow without obvious chunky glitter....than look no further! I have tried so many products that claim to give a dewy glow (MAC strobe cream, strobe liquid, MAC irridescent powder, Nars albatross, Benefit Posietint & so many others) & I can say that this one is number one on my list!!!

This stuff is amazing. It looks really silvery in the tube but once blended in, it looks fabulous. It glides on over my blush & truly gives my skin a glow. It isn't difficult to blend & is in no way sticky! It looks so natural & amazing that I can hardly believe such a product exists! I am soooooo happy I found this! HOLY GRAIL material!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No