October 26, 2014 | 1045 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by jjmayh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok i really like this product but at first when i bought it i HATED it. It would clump my lashes and make them an awful mess. But when i worked with it more i found that using the applicator vertical helps it to separate the lashes better. It takes me at least 2 coats and some patience but i really like the look i get with this. i would recommend this to someone who wants a fanned out dramatic lash look and has time to work for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by NoSugarCoating

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT waste your money on this product! I don't usually buy the brand name mascaras because I find the cheap drug store brands like L'Oreal work fine for me, however this particular one by them is AWFUL. It comes out a clumpy, nasty mess all over the brush and even after trying to wipe some off, it globs up on your eyelashes. I paid over $8.00 for this and regret it!!! I like the idea of the wand, but it's so long it just feels flimsy. Nice try L'Oreal, but you failed with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by bellagiancana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The 'design' of the brush is the right idea, but the mascara itself is terrible! The first time I put it on, it came out in 1 big goopy clump on my eyelashes! What a mess! I was about to toss it out & then thought I better not waste $12. I tried it again and wiped off the excess mascara off of the brush. It was a vast improvement and you could see the "design' of the brush was great since it started to separate and lengthen the lashes. However, it was still a bit messy.

The mascara formula needs a vast working over; it could be great!

I would not buy it again though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by shimmi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

It can be a temperamental little mascara but overall, I like it. I originally bought it to satisfy my curiosity about the brush, which I find works well in defining my lashes, especially at the outer and inner corners; the "fanned-out' effect tends to make my eyes look rounder. Most days the mascara works well -- I find less is more -- but every now and then the brush delivers an overload of wet, black goop that requires the assistance of another, more conventional wand to tame. Update: Sadly, I won't be buying this again as the formula clumps badly over time. On the other hand, I've held on to the wand for use with other mascaras. Overall, was worth the one-time purchase, but I'm moving on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by shopp94

I do like this mascara, but I don't. It does lengthen my eyelashes, and it looks great. But it does clump alot, and the wand can be flimsy. To avoid clumps, I have to take a longer time (partly because of the flims brush) and really focus on getting the mascara onto all of my eyelashes. It does do a good job of reaching the lashes in the outer corner of my eye. Some days I love this mascara, and sometimes it frustrates me. Definately not my go to mascara when I need to put on makeup in a quick pinch, but when I have more time, I use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

Decent product for lenghtening lashes. Color is ok and with the brush you really reach every lash. The reason for not repurchase is that i prefer something more dramatic, i love to add lenghts but also volume to lashes, otherwise, lashes look long but skinny. No smudging.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by breanneg2011

I'm more of a mascara layer-er (is that a word??) to get the best effect. This mascara has been perfect for me to get my not-so-well-behaved lashes on the inner and outer corners. I also use this after my last layer because I find that if used correctly it helps to spread out my lashes and give a great effect. I would definitely buy this product again for that purchase. On the other hand, I don't believe this would be a great product to use alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by cheerzebralol12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this mascara sucked! i read a bunch of bad reviews but decided to give it a try, DONT! this mascara was terrible it stuck my lashes together and didnt dry so it was really sticky and gross do not ever get this mascara... EVER

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i reaaaaally don't like the way this mascara feels, or how it makes my lashes look. i have pretty long, dark lashes in the first place, and while this isn't the worst mascara i've ever used (maybelline great lash gets that honor), it's pretty bad. even if the formula didn't suck, i'm not very good with the brush and it's SO flimsy i almost broke it the first time i used it. fail-will try to give it to my sister.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is ehhh okay but i find that i cannot use this mascara without another mascara on top. It really separates my lashes but they look really "gappy" (if that makes sense). I think the little brush is cute but all in all, i dont think its all that.