September 21, 2014 | 1285 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by KatYang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of my favourite lip products! I loved it as soon as I tried it in the store. I got it for $35 not including tax. Very very VERY expensive. but COMPLETELY worth it. I could never find my perfect lipstick colour and this just solved all my problems. The best part is that the colour isn't exactly the same hue of red every time I put it on so it's not boring. And every colour compliments what I'm wearing so I would definitely recommend everyone to buy it. Or maybe try it in the stores like Sephora to see if the red it gives off fits you. But I love this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by steph_79

Ok, I'm kind of a lip balm addict. I don't like lipstick, it's too much color and feels like I'm playing dress-up. But I love balms, gloses, etc. and I've tried them ALL. Everything from drugstore to high end. I was nervous about spending $30 on a balm, but I decided to try it. It is amazing! I have always had chapped/dry lips and this is the only thing to keep my lips moisturized (no gross peeling, dry lips!). I usually use Love and Toast lip butter first, and then put on the dior, and it has been the magic combo to keep my lips moisturized. The color is subtle and rosy, but I'll keep buying it for the moisture. Haven't touched my other balms for weeks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I was very skeptical about buying this when I first saw it back in early spring. The price was steep for a balm, but the concept was unique. I love balms and I love Dior's lip products, so I broke down and ordered it.
I was not disappointed in the least. The heat & chemistry from your body adjusts the color of the balm to you uniquely. Mine came out a very flattering cool rosy-pink color. Basically it was the same color as the inside of my cheeks/gums (which is the most flattering color for everyone.) When I swiped it on my hand it changed color to more of a hot pink and on the tissue it turned pale pink, barely noticeable.
My point? The chemistry does work with this balm, so it doesn't seem to be a gimmick (which I was concerned about.) I have owned this balm for about 3 months and it is permanently in my purse because I always grab for it. I would definitely buy again someday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by darlingest

This is a great everyday lip balm- for someone with pigmented lips, it mainly just brings out the natural flush. Sure, it's pricey, but it's a luxury item. It's a great texture that is super moisturizing. One of the better "colour changing" balms on the market.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Pros:
+Beautiful bright rosey pink color
+Adjusts so it is universally flattering
+It seems to be pretty moisturizing
+Stays on for a few hours without reapplication
+Gorgeous packaging

Cons:
-$30 for a lipbalm - WHAT? That's the only bad thing I can think of

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

I like this product, it moisturizes and leaves my skin hydrated and soft. However, I'm a huge fan of the original dior lip maximizer, so I'll still go back to that one since it makes me feel it really infuses collegen into my lips and plump them up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by xomaddiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So far, Im rating this a 5.
I bought it today but was obviously hesitant at the price tag
I paid exactly $39.55 (CAD w/ tax)
When I first applied it, I loved the texture
Thick-ish but not sticky at all
Has a lovely mild minty-sweet smell.
It applies clear but give it a few minutes and it adjusts to a pretty, wearable, everyday, my lips but better pink

What really blew me out of the water was when I wore it all day today and it had rubbed off (due to eating, drinking)
I went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror my lips were still that gorgeous pink colour
Oh and the packaging is adorable :)

IMHO this could be like $10-$20 cheaper, but for what it is, its amazing

*Will update considering I only purchased it today!*

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by carmen79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first Dior lip product. I am happy with this gloss, yes it is a lip balm but it works like a charm for me. Gives me the most beautiful pink tone it's my true My Lip But Better color. I will repurchase definitely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Firstly, the packaging of this lip balm is gorgeous. However, as a balm, it's just 'OK'. Lip glow is supposed to change color based on your own chemistry- on me, it turns a bright pink. It's not the most flattering shade for me but it works out alright (I'm about NC15). If you are looking for the most moisturizing balm on the planet, this is not it, but it isn't drying either. The taste/scent is the same as the Dior Lip Maximizer (which I love) and the two are suggested to be used together. I have both and together, it's basically a slick-shiny bright pink balm/gloss combo. Overall, I do like it, don't regret purchasing, and will finish it, but I may be looking for a different balm to try after I'm done. It's just left me wanting a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by lotionaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow. Great natural lip color. Light pink, very natural, like you were just born with great lip color. Lip glow did not make my lips feel like they were sticky or glued together or dry out my lips. I noticed that even when the initial shine had worn off, the lip color remained, giving my lips a natural stained look. The scent is nice, sort of a sweet vanilla mint but not tingly at all like carmex is. Beautiful packaging, but at $30 (ouch!) I think that I will be using this one sparingly. I think that this product would be great for most skin tones. Just enhances your own lip color to literally glow.