Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYLMETHOXYCINNAMATE) 7.50 %, C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHYTOSTERYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, POLYETHYLENE, IRVINGIA GABONENSIS KERNEL BUTTER, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, DECYLOXAZOLIDINONE, TRIBEHENIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, BHT, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, VANILLIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLGALLATE [ /-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 45380 (RED 21, RED 21 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 6 LAKE, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)].

on 2/20/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lip balm is fantastic! It hydrates and moisturizes while giving your lips a very soft and delicate pink glow. I have an olive undertone and the colour of this balm is very natural and complementary to my skin tone. I actually received this as a part of a Dior gift set from my mom so i'm lucky I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg on this product (the pricetag is the only con I can think of) But I can honestly say that I'll definitely be purchasing this again when I run out. 5 stars!

on 2/19/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite lip balm in the world! I am never without this in my purse. It hydrates and adds a little color (pink on me) and doesn't emphasize any flakes or dryness on my lips. It is a little pricy but completely worth it to me because I actually use it regularly unlike all the other abandoned lip balms in my drawers.

on 2/13/2013 9:56:00 PM

There just nothing bad to say about this lip balm! It moisturizes, adds color, lasts a decent amount of time and has nice packaging. A definite re-purchase ^ ^

on 2/4/2013 7:37:00 AM

I own no lipsticks, only this Lip Glow. It's the only thing I need since it moisturizes like no other lipstick I know and adds a hint of colour to my lips. I must have gone through at least 10 Lip Glows in the last few years. This is the one product that I will keep repurchasing.

on 1/11/2013 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this balm. It is a little pricey but feels so good on my lips!! It gives just the right amount of color and is so moisturizing. This is in my purse at all times.

on 1/8/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this balm! It gave my lips a delicate pink glow, just perfect. It glides on like butter with a lovely vanilla/mint scent. I get a lot of mileage out of each application. This balm is just a pure pleasure to use. I will absolutely buy this again even with the hefty price tag.

on 12/22/2012 4:16:00 PM

Love this!! I was curious about this product for a long time before I took the plunge and spent $30 on LIP BALM. It was totally worth it. This is the perfect item for people who don't like to wear a lot of makeup but still want to look pulled-together. If you're a "bit of mascara/bit of concealer/bit of lippie" type of gal, you'll probably love this too.
From a cosmetic standpoint, it adds a cute berry-pink sheen to my lips, but not too glossy or makeup-y. Just the look I was hoping to achieve. And from a lip treatment standpoint it works extremely well also. Very moisturizing and long-lasting with a pleasant feel. And the packaging is adorable too. I use this almost every day now, it's a go-to product for me. I'll repurchase when my current one runs out for sure.

I LOVE THIS! I got it on a whim at Sephora on my lunch hour, immediately hating myself as I have a ton of lipsticks/ lip glosses/ lip treatments lying around in a drawer at home.

However, this gives my lips a flush like no other! Imagine your lips but more luscious and pink. I already have quite pink lips, but in the office cold it usually gets dull and gross (and makes me look a bit dead). A slick of this makes it look like I have the prettiest pink lips ever. No need for any gloss on top either (if you want to look more natural).

The packaging is GORGEOUS, I'm a huge Dior fan, but this is by far my favourite Dior product! Way to go :)

on 11/24/2012 10:09:00 PM

OK, this is a HG item for me -- one of those if you got stranded on a desert island and if you could only bring one thing items for me! I have been using this for a few years now and have re-purchased it over and over and over again. I often get compliments when wearing this and have had people ask me what lipstick shade I am wearing. In the past, I have tried all types of lipbalms and sheer lip tint type products out there and they all either really irritate my lips or the shades just don't look right on me. But this Lip Glow is magic for me, it leaves my lips smooth and conditioned, gives my lips the perfect berry pink shade (worn alone with just a lipliner), and it also contains SPF 15. I use this to touch up my lips throughout the day and I love the light vanilla scent as well as the packaging. I go through a tube pretty fast because I use this pretty much daily, so I always have to re-purchase and unfortunately, it is quite pricey. But I haven't found anything else that even compares. I love this and I hope Dior never discontinues this!!!

on 11/16/2012 8:43:00 AM

I like this. it has pretty packaging and a cute vanilla mint smell, and it changes to a lovely shade on my lips ,makes me look natural but polished.

what's not to love?