October 31, 2014 | 789 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The juicy tubes lipgloss from Lancome is a great product. It's sparkly, glam, shiny and can be worn over darker shades of lipstick or lighter shades. I like the reds and the yellows most. It gives like this Island,or a Florida or a cAlifornia tatste with it's fruity flavor. It is so worth it. They also take forever to finsish and they last for like a year or more, if you use it moderatley. This is my favorite product from Lancome. It is classy and perfect for any date, if you wear matte lipstick underneath, it make sthe gloss stay on longr I promise.

~XOXO~
-Alisa

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by gchiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is not my favorite lipgloss. I have the "ultra shiny lipgloss" and it is pretty thick and sticky. The fragrance is a very strong butterscotch, and there is practically no pigment. Although, I don't expect much pigment for a gloss. I don't mind wearing it, but I can't wear it if I may be kissing someone. It feels like I put a dab of glue on their cheek.
I also do not find it to be ultra shiny as the name suggests, but I can wear this at work and it's not excessive.
The gloss doesn't seem to last long (comes off on glasses) and it even takes off the lipstick I have underneath. I got this as a GWP. I won't be purchasing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Spoan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a multi-pack of these on a promo (10-15 tubes, can't remember the exact number). I was so excited at the variety of colors and scents to play with. Within minutes I discovered the gloss was SO sticky that it was almost gummy. One kiss and my husband gave it two thumbs down. I gave all the tubes to my little girls to play with. Would not spend money again on even one tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got 4 juicy tubes in a pack and it came with different flavours Marshmellow, Toffee, Strawberry and another one which i don't really know.. i think it's raspberry? These lipglosses smell SO good im obsessed with how they smell, but that's about the only good thing about them. They're extreamly sticky and don't last on your lips for very long, i hate the consistancy. I got them as a gift but i defentely wouldn't consider going out and buying them myself.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I get these as GWP's but I always give them to my sister. If you lick your lips it tastes like you have a mouthful of perfume. It is ultra shiny and sheer, looks good on. if you're spending your own money, buy the L'Oreal lipgloss tubes-- they're 1/2 the price, same sheer shine, with a fruity scent/taste instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by lfitzsimons1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

The first Juicy Tube I bought was Melon, I fell in love with it at the airport the smell was gorgeous and I liked the colour. Melon is a light pink colour and it is a nice natural colour for me as its near the same colour as my lips. The texture of the glosses are quite sticky but I can deal with that, I also love how moisturizsing they are! The price is quite expensive but I would buy another one. The packaging is also good as you can see how much product you have left.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own several of these glosses and it's all pretty much the same. Very sticky and very sheer (except for one which is a dark berry one which gives off a vampier look) with or without some glitter. Some smell really good and sweet. But it's really not worth the price for these glosses.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

It was sticky, and leaked. End of story.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by jennybunny

I got this as a GWP and I LOVE it!!! I will definitely buy this when I run out, great lip gloss!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by mstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Juicy Tubes are probably my favorite glosses, and I've tried most of the high-end brands. Yes, they're sticky, but they're also ultra-smooth, and they are the longest-wearing gloss that I know of. They're very moisturizing, and incredibly comfortable to wear.

I'm confused by all the reviews stating that they're too sheer, or that the colors don't show up. Have you ever tried Sun Bronze, Beach Plum, Rose Fishnets, or Ginger Root? Those are all full-color Juicy Tubes, and there are many more like them. Not all Juicy Tubes are sheer...some are, some aren't. One of the best things about this brand is the amazing variety of colors and textures, so there's something for everyone.

Also, Juicy Tubes are an amazing value. Check the size against any of your other glosses, and you'll see that Juicy Tubes are 2-3 times larger (they're 0.5 ounces, while most standard glosses are 0.2 ounces.) So the $18 price tag is actually awesome. :)