December 20, 2014 | 908 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by runswthscissors

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only had this a week but so far i love it, right out of the box I loved it. I have used a few western BB creams the just didn't hold up to my expectations and through some searching it seemed asian BB creams were the way to go.

I took all reviews into consideration and I was most concerned about the color and the "gray" that people described. The color matched my skin almost perfectly and definitely blended easily. When I wore MAC I was shade NW25 but I also tanned back then and that foundation is too dark now. My guess Is I'm somewhere between and NW15-20, I most recently had been wearing Clinique Even Better in Ivory (also nice, but wish it had a higher spf).

I have combination skin with old acne spots on my chin, redness around my nose, large pores, and dark circles. This cream blends all of it. It does not cover completely but surprisingly, I don't mind. My skin looks very natural, not too shiny, not dull. I have worn it with and without powder and both wear well. I apply a light coat all over and then dab a little extra wherever I need it and proceed with my eye makeup and blush/bronzer. By the time I have finished it's all oxidized and lovely. I plan on buying some for my mom and my sister.

*EDIT* 3/14/13 I do like this but it seems to get greasy and melty throughout the course of the day. I blot after about 6 hours but it seems to remove all the product around my nose which is where I need it most, and it leaves creases in my laugh lines that make me look old. I'm trying to find a different way to use this since I do like it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Lourdesmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this bb cream since July of 2012... never have I ever found a product that looks FLAWLESS. I apply a primer first ( smashbox color correcting primer ) then i apply a dab of the bb cream to my hand and start to apply and blend. it looks flawless! it covers my acne scars and keeps my skin matte throughout the day.. never has caused me to break out. it is a bit pale but if i apply a blush or contour i look just fine. i just purchased the skin 79 concealer and can't wait to try it out. i am the coordinator at my spa ( skintique miami www.skintiquemiami.com ) and having good skin is a must...people seriously think i have flawless skin.. little do they know ;)

13 bucks on amazon and last of months!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by staceb1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Info: 22, ghost pale, oily and congested/acne prone skin that is prone to dry patches. I apply a topical retinoid/anti-bacterial (Ziana) every night which is helping to clear up my skin, but does make my skin sensitive to most everything. Makeup tends to look patchy in dry spots and non-existent in oily spots. I also have a fair amount of acne scarring on my forehead.

Before ordering I hemmed and hawed over which version to go with, Gold or Pink. Seeking out zillions of reviews, I figured that Gold would probably be a better suit due to the dry patches of skin I tend to have. I ordered this off of amazon but fearing a ripoff, I spent the extra money and bought it directly from the Skin 79 seller, so I know for sure it's the real deal.

Long story short: I'm in love.

I think the reason I'm obsessed with this is the reason why lots of people have a hard time with BB creams: the color. I have the skin tone of Casper, and finding a light enough color is often impossible; MAC's NW/NC15 are too dark for me. This color of this BB cream, however, is PERFECT. It has a slightly gray tint, but oxidizes and takes on my pinky skin tone.

I apply with my hands, letting the warmth let the product melt into my skin. I just put a light layer on first, probably only half a pump, and then go back and use it as a concealer. No, it's not full coverage, and no, it does not completely mask the spots, but it does conceal quite well. It makes my skin glow and look NATURALLY healthy, which is more than any foundation or tinted moisturizer has ever done for me.

As far as the skin care benefits, it's still early days and I can't tell if it has made a difference. As long as it's not breaking me out (which it hasn't), I'm a happy camper.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by echoi1991

This is my go to bb cream. I hate foundation and can never find something that doesn't make me look cakey, dry, or feel super heavy. I tried a couple bb creams but I tried a sample of gold and really loved how perfect my complexion looked with it. I've had two bottles since then :). It also has even more benefits than a regular bb cream already does so it makes me feel less guilty that I have something on my face all day haha. What makes this my favourite is that it's moisturizing and gives a natural dewy finish. It doesn't look cakey and moisturizes any dry patches. It gives good coverage without you feeling it on your face and it looks good throughout the day. I've tried some others but found this the easiest to work with for optimal results!
It's only in one shade though but oxidizes to match a range..it hasn't made me break out, it probably made my skin better actually since I've had a lot of breakouts after trying out others. I also find that the fine lines on my face and complexion are better after wearing this and washing it off.
I'd pick this hands down over the pink skin79 and missha ! They're both very popular but the Missha isn't as moisturizing and the pink is just ok. With this I'm always getting compliments on my complexion and don't have to worry about it throughout the day.
I can find reliable sellers online for $12-20
The package is cute, easy, and hygienic, but the pump can stop working with product still inside. All you have to do though is push up on the nozel to remove the inner bottle and then twist off the top, then you can get every bit of it out! :) (instead of cutting it open like some YouTube videos have suggested...)
LOVE this BB cream, i'll probably stick with this for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by kiwimcnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It went on super smoothly and was a great base. I used it as a light foundation, but it worked amazingly well to cover any redness or discoloration I appeared to have, it also concealed my under eye darkness completely. I had to set it with powder and I put a bit of primer under the BB cream, on my nose as it gets oily easily. (I have combination skin). This, so far, has been my favorite Korean BB Cream. I have tried and like Missha but it is much thicker. I have also tried Holika Holika peach BB Cream which I like too, but this is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by magicBUS

Oh, it's love. I can't really express my adoration. And, I honestly don't think I will ever go back to foundation.

Here are the reasons why I love this BB cream:

1. It looks and feels like skin.

~I hate using foundations primarily because they look so unnatural and seem to just sit on top of your skin. This looks like skin no matter how much you put on. It just melts into the skin and looks seamless. I also hate to feel makeup on my skin. This remarkably feels like nothing on my skin. Just soft and smooth.

2. It acts like an eraser for unevenness, discoloration, marks, and enlarged pores

~I have a fair amount of dark marks and little dots or enlarged pores from acne, especially on my checks and nose (also, blackheads). I refer to this as my magic eraser because when I put it on, it literally fills in all the cracks and smooths over the surface while brightening it. I have no idea how it does this and looks completely natural, but it does! It makes my skin look perfect. Also, I have used this on a good friend of mine who has moderately severe hormonal acne on her acne and lower cheeks. The change on her was dramatic. While nothing can take away those pimples, it did such a good job of blurring the redness and marks that she immediately ordered some for herself. She was so pleased and happy to see the improvement. It gave her so much more confidence. I've also turned on several other friends to this cream, and they all love it.

3. Because I've used it on different friends, I know it works for a decent amount of skin tones.
~While I don't know how it would work on someone darker than about an NC 30ish, I know for me (NC15) and darker skin friends in between, both in the NC and NW range, it worked well for them. It is especially good at canceling out redness for all you NWs out there who struggle with that.

4. It lasts all day, and touch ups (if needed) are a snap
While I find that my skin continues to look good hour after hour with this, if need be touch up is a snap because every layer tends to blend seamlessly, even if you are already wearing several.

5.It has SPF and is moisturizing without being greasy

6. It's pretty cheap
~I've been using it for almost two months now almost everyday and I have no indication that I am close to running out yet. I put it all over my face fairly generously too. For around 13 dollars on Amazon, it is basically drugstore prices for a product that out performs all foundation/tinted moisturizer product both drugstore and the highest of the high end.

7. It's Korean
~It's just exotic and fun to use a foreign beauty product, plus the packaging is super cute and hygienic. It looks good on my countertop.

One note on application: I found this works best (like all makeup really) when your skin is exfoliated and moisturized. Not greasy, though. Just not dry. This BB cream is quite moisturizing, though... but, my friend with oily skin can wear it, she just wears a mattfiying powder over it. I find that for acne it works well because it doesn't get stuck and dry on the rough patches from dried up pimples. Additionally, this works best to apply it generously with a patting/tapping motion into the skin. I find when I rub it in, it just doesn't cover as well.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by gmmace80

I bought the 4-tube sample pack from Amazon and the gold was my favorite of the four. I have fairly dry, super sensitive skin and I've had no issues with breakouts or any sensitivity reaction. The texture is kind of a cross between a cream and a gel, definitely thicker than most liquid foundations. I use a layer of this, finished with a light dusting of my Alima mineral foundation.

**Opening the bottle**
For anyone concerned about getting the container open, it's very easy. On the bottom of the container is a small hole, just insert a push pin or something similar into the hole and you can push out the inner container. From there you can easily unscrew the lid. I still have quite a bit left, but I've read some reviews that say the pump stops dispensing long before the container is empty, so I'm glad to know that it can be easily opened if needed.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by bert6889

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite BB cream that I have used thus far (so far I have used the skin79 sample pack – which included the VIP gold, Hot Pink, Oriental Perfect Cover and Diamond Perfect Cover – and also BRTC’s Gold Caviar). At this point I am planning on repurchasing this product. Though it does come out of the tube a little more grey it does oxidize and matches my skin colour (I am about an NW20 by MAC). This BB costs about $30 for a 40g bottle on their North American Website, and I feel like it is worth every penny. After using this stuff even the nicest foundations seem inadequate...
PROS
-Coverage is between full and medium
-The texture is somewhere between that of a primer and a tinted moisturizer and seems to be the perfect blend between the two so that coverage is easily buildable and blendable
-Acts as a primer, so I don’t feel like I need to apply more primer to my problem areas (my eyelids)
-I feel like the coverage and whitening effects of this product (at least for me) eliminate the need for me to wear concealer to cover my dark circles.
-This is by far my favorite point, I don’t feel like I am wearing makeup! In fact it doesn’t feel like I put anything on my skin. It is amazing walking around feeling bare skinned when you know you have makeup on. It feels like it absorbs into your skin (with no bad side effects to my skin) and wears all day long until you wash it off but leaves your skin with a lovely glowing appearance
-Wears well in all seasons from Winnipeg Summer to Winnipeg Winter (that is about +40 to -45 from the hottest day to the coldest)
-There is no strong odor to this product, maybe a light smell coming out of the tube which dissipates quickly
-Is very moisturizing on my skin (surprisingly just about as much as the Gold Caviar BB)
CONS
-It may be a little on the light side for summer use, which is ok, that is probably when I will order some Hot Pink super plus to use or mix. However, with the use of bronzer I could just as easily wear this during the summer so this is kind of a wishy-washy con.
-I used the sample container which lasted months and months surprisingly because it felt like there was hardly anything in there, but I have heard of problems with the standard sized container where the pump craps out on you while there is still tons of product left inside; though I have heard it is possible to dissect the container it’s kind of annoying that you should have to do this at all
OVERALL, I love this product, it matches me when I am at my lightest and comes very close when I am at my darkest. It keeps me moisturized during the terribly drying winter months on the prairies and stays on during the most hot and humid days of the summer. It doesn’t clog my pores but blends beautifully into my skin to where I feel like I am wearing nothing. Big, Big, Thumbs up from me!! If you are Very dry to Normal skin and a bit lighter NW/NC 20-30 I would highly recommend that you try this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Fiju

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Coverage: medium coverage; it can definitely be built up to cover more blemishes. It has a high SPF, so there is definitely a white glow to the face in pictures when this is worn. It doesn't feel too heavy on the skin and it doesn't cake on. A little product goes a long way.
Price: I ordered this off amazon for $12, so it was definitely worth it. For anything over 20 bucks, I would not deem it worthwhile.
*It claims to whiten the skin, which was not a priority for me, but this has not proven to be true.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A friend bought the pink version, but following the MUA reviews, I decided to get the gold one. My skin is oily/combination but i do live in Canada and my skin tends to get dryer with the cold weather. After moisturizing, I use the BB cream, then a concealer and a setting powder. The BB cream gives a very nice glow, and makes my complexion even. I still have to blot my T-zone after a few hours but EVERY product does that to me, so I'm not concerned about it. I took off a lippie because there is a slight greyish cast to it, so be careful and use a very small amount.
But overall, it is the best BB cream I've used. happy! =)