September 23, 2014 | 1842 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Believeinmagikx3

I use this powder to set my bbcream. The brush that came with it sucks and all the powder sticks to it so i use a brush of my own to apply a very small amount to finish off my make up routine. I love the natural look from the powder and it stays on my skin all day with the bb cream. It's kinda pricey but i've had mine for over a year and i'm still trying to finish it up! Often at times i use the dream matte powder instead but find this powder more natural (champange shade). It works great with a good primer and foundation. I've tried using it alone woth just primer and it ended up making my skin a bit oily by the end of the day. So yay for a powder to ser your foundation or bb cream but ehhh for using it alone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I`m really starting to like this! Main reason is that every single time (
2 times last summer and 2 this fall ) I have gotten compliments;). Are you kidding me! At first it looks powdery but does melt into skin and looks natural. I use sponge on t-area for more coverage and Elf Studio powder brush for rest of the face. The best brush for powder fndns. Included brush and sponge are useless. Less product than in other powder fndns I have. Only 7g/ 0.25 oz. I`m allready hitting the pan. Spf 15 is a plus. Champagne is a good match, no pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by tiffyteppo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this powder in "Me Vain? Champagne" and I'm still in love..although I've cheated on it for MAC and Sephora, I still use it in the winter time. It's a very soft and light powder, and provides really great medium coverage. It can be used on its own to provide a more radiant, yet natural look or matched up with a liquid foundation, which provides the best coverage you can get. It has two applicators, a small sponge and flat face brush, which are bonuses if you ask me considering the price. I was astonished for such a quality product, the price is more than fair. My only complaint is the tacky packaging and slogan name. Don't get me wrong, Benefit is famous for its cutesy cosmetics, but it just doesn't compare to black, sleek packaging like Nars or MAC.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by omgqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

BeneFit Hello Flawless really works and my skin does look amazing when I use it. But then after removing it, my skin starts to have akne which can remain more than a week which is so annoying. It happens to me only when i use this product. It was also expensive. So everytime I want to use it, i question myself if is it worth it to look amazing for one night and than let my skin suffer for a week. Answer is no :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by KandEandS

I love the coverage it gave me, although i have nothing to hide or cover, It just gave my face that general clean and polished look withouth being obvious. I used Hazelnut and it looked great on my face. However i stayed away from powders for fear of clogging my pores that i now use tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by smiley001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dont really like this product its a little much for me even with nothing on my face but this, its not cakey however, i just dont think it suits me, though it does my mum. I arnt vouching for everyone when i say this but in my experience it suits older skin better, i was dissapointed because it wasnt cheap and cant use it :( however my mum loves it :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by beccaleung16

I bought this product around 2 years ago & at first I never really liked it.. I thought it was too much for me even though it looked good when the benebabes put it on me at the counter.. So it was left in my make-up storage place for around a month.. A month later I decided to pull it out again and try it again. This time I actually liked the look of it.. I used the brush applicator that came in with it and i really liked how it made my skin look so I decided I would use it every single day.. After 2 years of using the product every day I still have a lot left from the first one. So this really does last a long long time.. Obviously it depends on how much product you use and how many times you use it a day.. Normally I would use it once a day without any touch ups because it lasts all day for me but obviously it's different for everybody.. Personally I would definitely recommend it to other people as well even though it's on the pricey side but I'm sure if you get quite a bit of product in there then the price cancels out.. Overall I would definitely repurchase this when I run out! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

This was sold to me as a pressed powder, but is really a powder foundation. I found that the coverage was pretty amazing and gave your skin a nice glow when first applied. However the the creamy texture was very heavy on my skin and within 2 hrs my face became very oily and greasy looking. When wearing this powder foundation, I have to blot my face throughout the day so I don't look like I've been sweating.

I don't like it. I think this product would only work if you have very very dry skin, otherwise your skin will look like it's sweating all the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by izzymar

I bought this because both my esthetician and the lady at Sephora recommended it. I tried it out and honestly I wasnt very impressed. I did love that it looked very natural, as If I wasnt wearing makeup, but the coverage wasn't very good. I have a couple of little pimples (not caused by this make up) and they did a poor job at covering them up, in fact, they made them stand out. I don't think it's worth the price,I might as well use a drugstore brand. I will return it; I love sephora's return policy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by greenie106

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE Benefit Hello Flawless powder, after many years of searching and much money spent on various powders this has become a permanent item in my makeup caboodle. It goes on quick, provides awesome coverage and leaves my skin looking natural and healthy. I usually apply it after moisturizing my face so that it lasts longer, it will last through most of my work day. It comes with a brush and sponge applicator (I use the sponge). I have nothing but good things to say about this product!