October 23, 2014 | 1584 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundation but I have to say I was impressed with Even Better Makeup. What sold me is that it has SPF 15 in it and it somewhat tinted so i don't have to wear too powder on top of it. It hydrates my skin and has not caused any breakouts thus far (crossing fingers that it won't). Oil-free, non-comedogenic= i'm sold!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ivana89

Unfortunately this foundation streaks a lot and doesn't look good on the skin after 2-3 hours

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this foundation. I had always bought drug store brand foundations (Loreal, Cover Girl, etc...) and the last one I bought (I believe it was Remmel) did NOTHING and I had a business meeting so I stopped by Macy's and went to the Clinique counter. First of all, the woman did warn me that all of their foundations were "not full coverage" meaning THEY DO NOT COVER FLAWS! It is meant to blend well with your skin and look super naturual, while LIGHTLY covering. I have pretty good skin and I wanted a more naturual type of foundation and that is just what I got with this one. It blended perfectly to my skin, balanced it out, made my face look like it had a faint glow, and best of all did not feel caked on or oily at all. In fact, as promised by the Clinique sales woman it felt like I wasn't wearing any make up. I love it. Just a warning though, It is not for those who are looking to cover up spots, acne scars, dark circles, etc...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went to try out a new foundation at Dillard's and the women applied this it was night and the lighting always is bad in makeup stores so I went and bought it because of her efforts. I washed my face as soon as I got home so I really couldn't tell anything about it. The next morning I applied it and it was super light no coverage it felt like I applied water on my face. It covered nothing. It suppose to be your skin.. But better.. As if! I wouldn't tell anyone to buy this

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by FabulousFemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The lightest shade of this foundation is much too dark for my skin tone! I was so excited to purchase this, but clearly it's made for women with dark skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by noureen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

liquod

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this foundation. This is my holy grail foundation. It covers imperfections and matches my skin perfectly. I have shade number 1 - alabaster. It feels great on my skin like I have just used moisturiser and don't even have make up on. The sales assistant told me that after continued use for a year or so it will also lighten dark spots so hopefully that happens.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by LauraGomez

I have hyperpigmentation, therefore I'm always searching for foundations that even skin tone. I tried this one, because it's proper for hyperpigmentation and all that. Sadly, it didn't covered my dark spots, I could still see them. I liked the texture of it, it's very easy to apply, it blends well and it looks natural. I have combination skin, and after using it for 4 hours it doesn't looks greasy, which is good.
I only rated it with a 3 because it doesn't does what is supposed to.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ogjuju

My skin is combination but it does get really oily on the t-zone. A salesperson at Macy's recommended me this product and gave me a bottle of sample. I was impressed how long lasting it was.... but for some reason, my skin got super flaky and gross after wearing it for a day. I don't know why because it was especially bad on the t-zone. I don't think I will buy the full bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Dianaphamfatale

My HD product. After trying everything out, this is nice and matte and gives a good coverage. It's pretty much identical to the YSL radiance teint foundation, but without the gross smell. I love it.