October 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by jigs1229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I came across this product from taking the Neutrogena Skin ID survey. From what was recommended to me I just looked for products in their current skincare line with the same ingredients. My numbers were 14 (the stress control power cream wash), 32 (the on the spot treatment), and 38 (the rapid clear treatment pads). You do have to remove your make up first before this wash...I just remove my eye makeup and it seems to be fine. I love that this wash is surprisingly gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling really cool and refreshing considering it has 2% SA. There is no foaming and it does rinse pretty clean as well. I have been using this in combination with the other products (which I have also reviewed) and have noticed a difference in my skin with increased faded scars and decreased acne. I have combo skin that tends to be on the oily side with mild acne on my forehead small bumps along my cheeks and jawline. It has been a week since I started the regimen, and I really like it so far. The whole thing can be drying so I do follow up with a moisturizer afterwards. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I use this with the acne gel and my skin has cleared up completley. I have bad acne and combo skin and it works great. THIS WILL NOT REMOVE YOUR MAKEUP! THIS IS TO TREAT YOUR ACNE!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do not like this. Since it sits in my bathroom month after month, I give it a try now and then. I like it up until I dry my face with a towel and my face starts feeling tight and begins to flake a bit. I have oily skin and anything that dries my face up this much will make me produce more oil. HELLO PIMPLES. I much prefer the scrub alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by cindos69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I noticed a lot of people complaining that this product didn't remove their make-up. This product is meant to treat acne, not remove your make-up. If you first remove all of your make-up with make-up remover wipes and remove your eye make-up as well and then cleanse, this product is MUCH more effective. I use this everyday (and at night I use my St Ives Scrub) and once or twice a week I use a mud masque. My skin has never been better with this regime! I follow with St Ives Mineral Moisturizer witrh SPF 15 and I'm good to go. I love this product, it has saved my skin and money! I was using the Murad Acne Complex kit for 3 months or so and it did nothing for my skin! I hated that system after a while and I will never waste my hard earned money on it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Sporkz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hah! This stuff is amazing! When I put this stuff on I can feel it already working. The texture is nice and creamy(which it is supposed to be) and makes my skin feel so fresh! Though it made me think that it was Nair, because it looks like Nair, smells like Nair, and makes my face tingle like Nair. I am yet a satisfied customer. : D

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by dontchadontcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

It's too thick and creamy and hard to get off, doesn't take off makeup, and worst of all BROKE ME OUT way worse than I was before! I hate that I used this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by finz2left

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Despite the fact it may keep breakouts down, it is so heavy and creamy I never feel like I can get it off! I find myself washing with the Foaming Face wash to remove the film...and then my skin gets too dried out.

My husband, who doesn't wear moisturizer or sunscreen likes to use this and the film doesn't bother him. He can keep it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

I LOVE the scrub in this line and the 3-in1 hydration lotion but this cleanser is awful. It doesnt remove my makeup at all and leaves my skin feeling filmy and almost greasy as if I washed my face with mosturizer, not cleanser.

This migth wokr for veyr dry skin but def not for ym combo/oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very good product that cleanses well and helps prevent breakouts. I LOVE the cucumber scent (which lingers under my nails long after I wash my face). My only issue is that I can't use it every night because it burns a hole on this sensitive spot on my chin! I will continue using it because of the beautiful results but only every few days! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by kiwioui

Did not wash my makeup off completely despite putting quite a lot of cleanser on my face. The smell is not overpowering and it didn't leave my face feeling dried up afterwards. Blackheads are still there though: (