July 24, 2014 | 1258 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Sporkz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hah! This stuff is amazing! When I put this stuff on I can feel it already working. The texture is nice and creamy(which it is supposed to be) and makes my skin feel so fresh! Though it made me think that it was Nair, because it looks like Nair, smells like Nair, and makes my face tingle like Nair. I am yet a satisfied customer. : D

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by dontchadontcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

It's too thick and creamy and hard to get off, doesn't take off makeup, and worst of all BROKE ME OUT way worse than I was before! I hate that I used this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by finz2left

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Despite the fact it may keep breakouts down, it is so heavy and creamy I never feel like I can get it off! I find myself washing with the Foaming Face wash to remove the film...and then my skin gets too dried out.

My husband, who doesn't wear moisturizer or sunscreen likes to use this and the film doesn't bother him. He can keep it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

I LOVE the scrub in this line and the 3-in1 hydration lotion but this cleanser is awful. It doesnt remove my makeup at all and leaves my skin feeling filmy and almost greasy as if I washed my face with mosturizer, not cleanser.

This migth wokr for veyr dry skin but def not for ym combo/oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very good product that cleanses well and helps prevent breakouts. I LOVE the cucumber scent (which lingers under my nails long after I wash my face). My only issue is that I can't use it every night because it burns a hole on this sensitive spot on my chin! I will continue using it because of the beautiful results but only every few days! continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by kiwioui

Did not wash my makeup off completely despite putting quite a lot of cleanser on my face. The smell is not overpowering and it didn't leave my face feeling dried up afterwards. Blackheads are still there though: (

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by jandi

I am not a big fan of this cleanser. It is too creamy for my taste and hard to rinse off, and most importantly, does not remove my make up (I can still get tons of makeup when I apply toner later on). It seems to not be over drying my skin, but does not do much of a cleansing job.

Edit: Even less happy with it. Does not do much cleaning wise, and I'm noticing that I have cleanser residue as well. My face is really angry, with plenty painful red zits, and I think this is the culprit. Should have payed closer attention to the ingredients. The blue dye is the second one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by JLB2005

I bought this for my husband who tends to get pimply ingrown hairs and picks. I figured that the sal acid would at least help prevent his picking from turning into full blown zits. He should know better. Anyway, his skin does look better, but he's not commented.

HOWEVER, I started using this earlier this summer when it got humid and my combo skin started to get shiny. I am mid-40s, do NOT HAVE ACNE, but I do get the odd pimple. Still, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with this product as a solid cleanser. I cleans off all my makeup and mascara very easily, I like the menthol tingle, my skin is much clearer and maybe a little less oily, and it is not drying at all. I also like to use a teeny bit to wash in the morning (but it's not really necessary for me). I was frankly stunned at how much I like this face wash, but I am definitely not in the target user group. And yes, I have purchased this a couple times and will likely continue.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smelled good, but did not take off all of my makeup. It also tingles due to the menthol in it, which I did not notice in the ingredients list or else I would not have bought this, because it irritates my skin very much. I'm left with a red, tingling face, with dry flaky skin. Did not help my breakouts. Going to have to return this, and am going back to my Olay Total Effects, which has 2% BHA, but no irritating menthol.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by drugstoregeek

When I saw this, I was totally in love. The packaging, the feel of the cream inside as I held the bottle, and the smell was all so great! And then i tried it and it felt amazing! It had this tingling feeling and smelled good and you could feel it working.

And then...it cleared up all my acne i already had. The tingling started going away because my skin got used to it and then all of a sudden I was getting all this acne ALL over my cheek - i usually don't get acne there.

So I had to let it go. Hmph.