December 19, 2014 | 1286 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by aegyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I wear it alone, it's a bright Barbie pink (which I personally enjoy) but I do like it with gloss as well. After reading these reviews I'm keen to try it out over a nude lipstick. It's a very unique shade amongst drugstore lippies, suits a lot of different colourings and it also has great staying power :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Poofyowl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a nice light pink matte lipstick for a more natural look. This really did the trick. The colour is a really nice light pink, not too light pink that it washes you out. It's actually quite creamy and of course, lip balm is needed before you apply this. It's super nice for a nude lip or just to enhance your lips with a tint of pink!

After a while, it kind of dries up my lips but it's not super drying that your lips will be chapped like the desert.

The staying power was okay for me. After, there is still a tint of pink on my lips but I still need to reapply.

Apparently, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore brand lipstick. But I got it on sale for $3.99 at SDM. =)

The packing is true to the lipstick. It's matte!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by PepperTam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was too bubblegum pink on me. It seems to look too cool on me. Not a nude pink on me at all. Won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Even though this is super drying, the color is awesome.
Very very pretty and great for every day. Make sure to have moisturized lips when putting this on!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Bronz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Looooveee this lipstick!
I was wearing MAC 'Angel' and found that, unless i wore it over a darker lip-liner, it sort of washed me out and made my lips disappear!
I find this lipstick a lot better (although a little dryer) and works well with my colouring- Dark eyes, Dark hair, Olive skin.
I think it would look too 'Barbie pink' if you are a blonde.
This is a gooden for us brunettes ~ Very Kardashian!
TWO THUMBS UP x

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by beauanderos

I think this line of matte lipsticks need to be used on non-chapped lips, other than that, I really enjoy this range, and own nude attitude, and strawberry suede, along with pink pout. the colors are really pretty and its true to the "matte" texture it advertises.

If you want an awesome higher end version of this, then get MAC's "Pink Plaid"= my holy grail lipstick color, flatters my NC 25 skintone, dark magenta/brunette hair, and brown eyes with every eyeshadow combo i use. and stays put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Before I begin writting my review I would like to point out that matte lipsticks are very hard to perfect.

Overal Rating: (5/5) I think the colour is fabulous. It's a very nice nude rose coloured lipstick that can be pulled off by fair skinned people, as well as darker skinned people. The formula is creamier than most matte lipsticks out there but I still find that it is drying and does not have much lasting power. When I say that it is drying, you cannot tell that its drying your lips by looking at them, but rather by the feel it gives your lips after wearing the lipstick for more than 5 minutes. Even though it has some cons, I still give it a 5 out of 5 because I honestly don't mind applying more lipstick to get rid of the dry feeling.

Price: (2/5) For a drugstore lipstick it's priced fairly well if you go to places that have it cheaper. Shoppers Drug Mart has it retailing at around $10, where as Wal-Mart has it at $6.97. It really depends on where you shop.

Packaging Quality: (5/5) I think the packaging is so nice! I love that it's black and matte. It looks so chic.

Buy Again: Yes! I'm going to be purchasing more colours too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For a matte lipstick,the formula is creamy.it.s a perfect pink nude.for a darker eyes look with a nude lipstick!or you can do all natural with it!as a blush,eye shadow and lips!brings out the eye color and make a nice healthy look!love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by sunnyonne1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Save this drying, flaky beast by layering it with lipgloss. The texture changes to smooth, silky comfort. Also, I found the color a tad too cool tone and 'Barbie-like'. Once again, taupe or beige lipgloss layer to the rescue, to tone it down, and make it wearable.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kanzen

I love this color but i find it too pink for me. And the color doesn't last long enough.