July 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Bronz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Looooveee this lipstick!
I was wearing MAC 'Angel' and found that, unless i wore it over a darker lip-liner, it sort of washed me out and made my lips disappear!
I find this lipstick a lot better (although a little dryer) and works well with my colouring- Dark eyes, Dark hair, Olive skin.
I think it would look too 'Barbie pink' if you are a blonde.
This is a gooden for us brunettes ~ Very Kardashian!
TWO THUMBS UP x

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by beauanderos

I think this line of matte lipsticks need to be used on non-chapped lips, other than that, I really enjoy this range, and own nude attitude, and strawberry suede, along with pink pout. the colors are really pretty and its true to the "matte" texture it advertises.

If you want an awesome higher end version of this, then get MAC's "Pink Plaid"= my holy grail lipstick color, flatters my NC 25 skintone, dark magenta/brunette hair, and brown eyes with every eyeshadow combo i use. and stays put!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Before I begin writting my review I would like to point out that matte lipsticks are very hard to perfect.

Overal Rating: (5/5) I think the colour is fabulous. It's a very nice nude rose coloured lipstick that can be pulled off by fair skinned people, as well as darker skinned people. The formula is creamier than most matte lipsticks out there but I still find that it is drying and does not have much lasting power. When I say that it is drying, you cannot tell that its drying your lips by looking at them, but rather by the feel it gives your lips after wearing the lipstick for more than 5 minutes. Even though it has some cons, I still give it a 5 out of 5 because I honestly don't mind applying more lipstick to get rid of the dry feeling.

Price: (2/5) For a drugstore lipstick it's priced fairly well if you go to places that have it cheaper. Shoppers Drug Mart has it retailing at around $10, where as Wal-Mart has it at $6.97. It really depends on where you shop.

Packaging Quality: (5/5) I think the packaging is so nice! I love that it's black and matte. It looks so chic.

Buy Again: Yes! I'm going to be purchasing more colours too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For a matte lipstick,the formula is creamy.it.s a perfect pink nude.for a darker eyes look with a nude lipstick!or you can do all natural with it!as a blush,eye shadow and lips!brings out the eye color and make a nice healthy look!love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by sunnyonne1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Save this drying, flaky beast by layering it with lipgloss. The texture changes to smooth, silky comfort. Also, I found the color a tad too cool tone and 'Barbie-like'. Once again, taupe or beige lipgloss layer to the rescue, to tone it down, and make it wearable.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kanzen

I love this color but i find it too pink for me. And the color doesn't last long enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 2:34:00 AM More reviews by whitneywhitehead

I bought this a while back and I used it so much at first that I went and got a backup. It is seriously the most gorgous color. It is a pink color that seems to work wonders on my skin. My friend told me that this is my color and I have to agree. I don't mind it being matte at all. I love that fact about it. You can ad your own shimmer and as long as your lips arent overly dry there should be no problem applying it without a balm even.

Holy Grail lipstick right here :D

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by periplaneta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

pink pout is a cool nude pink color. im having problems making this work for me coz i think the color is too cool for my skintone but this looks really nice with a dark eye probably with blue or purple eyeshadow. have not really used this bec after a while the lipstick settles into all the fine lines of the lips and it stops being pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by fihe

I originally got this as part of a BOGO sale with the Nude Attitude lipstick. I was primarily looking for a nude lipstick but then saw this too and decided I might as well try it since it was free with the sale. interestingly enough, I hate the Nude Attitude lipstick (read my review on that) and LOVE this! it's a really nice bright pink that I especially like to wear with my favorite hot pink zebra-print t-shirt :) even though it's a matte lipstick I don't find it drying. I'd buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Vikkabjork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this lipstick. no cakey, and suits me very well. very similar to angel by m.a.c.