Revlon Super Lustrous Matte - Really Red

4.7

Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl citrte, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline wax, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythityl tetrethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Synthetic wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May contain: [ /-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Red 7 Lake (CI 15851), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) Red 27 Lake (CI 17200) Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15895)] 21919

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I absolutly love this. I've gone through three tubes in the past couple months! It stays, and it looks incredible on so many different skin tones.

on 11/8/2011 3:44:00 AM

I love this color and it truly lasts. I put it on my previously moisturized lips and blotted , then reapplied and blotted with one ply of toilet paper and dusted over the paper with MAC's Prep&Prime transparent finishing powder.(any face powder will do for this) and then set out for the night....it felt slightly drying....but comfortable ....even felt like I had nothing on my lips. I had two gin&tonics and was out and about for around six hours....without checking my make-up. I felt like my inner lip had no color left on it....but when I looked at myself finally...the color had not budged one bit! Amazing! I love it and would love to get the other colors in their line!

on 11/4/2011 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought Two Revlon lipsticks: this one, and Nude Attitude.

It went on smooth but it collected like mad in the lines of my lips. It's a very bold color and not everyone can pull it off, but I liked it.

I didn't like the taste or texture, though, so I returned it today. Wouldn't recommend.

on 10/31/2011 12:32:00 PM

The hunt for the perfect red is over...love love love it. I get compliments from people when I wear it ("that is the perfect red!") It's cheap too. Staying power is great. The only thing I do wish is that it is more moisturizing on my lips.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

I LOVE this lipstick. It's literally my staple piece of makeup. Vibrant and bold but classic. When I decided I needed a matte red lipstick to live in I initially went to MAC for their Ruby Woo but found it much too dry. Eventually stumbled upon this thank goodness because it is perfection. Matte but not dry.

on 10/23/2011 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this color but it just didn't suit me. With my black hair and pale skin I looked like a vampire

The jury is out as to whether this is being discontinued or not. I've seen it missing in some displays (no slot at all in the lineup). However, my Rite Aid recently redid their whole Revlon display and the slot is back.

I'm an Asian nc35 and I love this lipstick. I can't really add much to the reviews, but I can add a suggestion:

If you are having trouble finding it, try looking for stores with the older Revlon displays. they will usually still have the slot for the lipstick, and probably still have it in stock.

on 10/1/2011 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

If I had to choose a red lipstick to marry and have babies with, it would be Really Red. It's a neutral red, suited to both warm and cool complexions (mine is on the cool side of neutral). It's matte without being drying, though I'd recommend a touch of lip balm beneath it. This is the only red lipstick I own, because I see no reason to look for another. Isn't that the definition of true love?

on 9/24/2011 3:28:00 PM

Another excellent product, buying backups, worthy of the hype, perfect red, excellent formula, ridiculously good price. Buy it before it's gone...hopefully they'll keep the matte line alive.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've never worn red lipstick before. I went to MAC and was debating between Ruby Woo and Russian Red. I couldn't make up my mind, so I held off. I bought Revlon's Really Red after reading reviews on here and i'm so glad I did. It was only $5 and I think the formula is superior to the ones at MAC. The Revlon formula is just a hair creamier, so it applies much more smoothly than the MAC ones.

Popular Lipsticks