September 30, 2014 | 1943 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Rachelchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. It has awesome buildable length and volume, and I love the subtle shimmer. It doesnt clump, and for the price you can't beat it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Simply2Smile

I actually really found lash blast luxe a fairly good mascara. It has managed to satisfy my mascara needs thus far and I actually recently just purchased a fresh tube prior to finishing the one that I first bought (I guess that alone should speak for itself). It really does pack on a lot of color with a few strokes (there was one incident where i was actually asked if i was wearing falsies when all i was wearing was this product) and I find it suitable for everyday use since the shimmer isn't evident at all under most lightings. It's definitely a good quality mascara, especially if you take it's cost into consideration. I remember not too long ago, I cried in a public setting and I was so worried about having smudged mascara scattered across my face. I was pleasantly suprised that that was not the case at all and I was really happy that I didn't have to go about with all that potential nastiness splattered on my lids.... my eyes did burn for a while though Xb. But overall if you have no intention of crying, then I would have to say that it is a good mascara if you aim to darken and make your eyelashes more apparent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Rezarific

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara based on the MUA reviews, and while I loved it at first, I happened upon Rimmelís Volume Flash The Max (hot pink tube w/ gold lettering) soon after Iíd bought my Lash Blast Luxe, and I havenít used the Lash Blast since, except for our holiday party, for which occasion I thought sparkle was more important than oomph! While it is a solid, quality mascara, the results arenít as good for me as my trusty aforementioned Rimmel or my BE Buxom mascara, which rocks the whole Kasbah too. So while itís a worthwhile buy, this isnít my HG.

Lash separationó7 out of 10; lash volumeó4 out of 10; lash lengthó7 out of 10; Clump-free zoneó9 out of 10; long-wearingó6 out of 10; smear-free zoneó7 out of 10.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by jesstorious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this! The sparkles make your eyes look great! not too much make up or trashy or anything. It's very buildable, great price and nice packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by AbeeLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

-The brush really makes lashes look full and thick.
-There's a little bit of sparkle in the mascara which is fun!
-Doesn't smudge.
-Comes in different colors.

Overall...Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by shorty1996

i really like this mascara
it doesnt clump
its black :)
its sparkly
its nicee
price is good!
i love that the packaging is pink!!
i wont buy again cuz i dont like buying the same things over and over again......

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I love this mascara. Very buildable, it makes my lashes look like falsies. I have used Lancome L'extreme and Lancome Definicils and many other department brand's mascaras, but none of them makes me feel I would buy it again like this one. At the matter of cost, I have always thought department brands will be better than drugstore brands, but I was wrong; this mascara is far more better than any of the department brands that I've used. I love it and thank you Michelle Phan for recommended it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by yellow8whereever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have it in Black Royale and Black Emerald (free samples at Six Flags when I went). It is a nice product and I think the packaging is cute. I love love love how it doesnt leave any, none, black residue under my eyes, as most mascaras do. i just really dont like how it doesnt hold my curl, at all......if it held my curl, then id loveee this stuff. so i use it on the bottom lashes and its nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

ahh i love this stuff :D
i have the original which is great but im a fan of coloured, normal or any mascara!
i wore it out one night and it looked awesome (:
lovely shimmers, fine and not to obvious or not obvious enough

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by reallychelseawow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So I liked exact eyelights, and while this is practically the same I like this more. You get 2x the amount for $1 more.
I have long eyelashes, that have a nice natural curl. Knock on wood nothing happens to them.
I look for a mascara that doesn't flake, doesn't clump and doesn't weigh my lashes down. So I can't really comment on how this lengthens or thickens, since I don't naturally need that.
I find this doesn't clump, so long as I scrape any glops off. It doesn't flake which I heard is a problem with the original lashblast (I haven't tried).
I like the slight shimmer. I have this is uh...the black shade, haha if that makes sense. Not emerald, cabernet or royale. I don't remember the name of the only one I have. Woops. Platinum I think??
The only thing I don't like is the brush can be a little difficult to get close. Other then that I love.
My tip for apply is first apply to the tops of lashes, and do a full 360 degree turn with the brush, dip for another coat and just brush the lashes upward (top lashes from the bottom though). Then blink on the brush to get it on the bottom lashes too. I always do two coats, but one on the bottom (to avoid that scary trampy look).
I will probably continue to repurchase this as I don't need any enhancing mascaras, I can't imagine anything pricier making my lashes look better (I get loads of comments on them now), and I do like the shimmer (which yes I can tell there is some).