July 23, 2014 | 1283 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by NewFoundLuv4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for close to a year now & I have no complaints. I don't absolutely LOVE the color. But I absolutely LOVE the smell. Because it's infused with real cocoa powder, it actually smells like chocolate! I don't have any problems with the product breaking me out. The product itself has lasted almost a year, with probably 1/4 left, but I feel it doesn't last on my face. Overall, not too shabby.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by leeesuhx3

I did not like this bronzer. First of all, under sunlight, matte bronzers should still appear matte. This isn't sparkly, but it has a sheen to it, a satin finish. When I apply this bronzer with my MAC 150 brush, I can taste the cocoa powder, it's disgusting :c

I wrote more about it here and compared it to NARS Laguna and Benefit Hoola.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by KelsieMerritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is truly the best bronzer I've tried. It's matte, it's layerable to your desired darkness, and it smells good. Smells like chocolate. Who doesn't like chocolate? DON'T LIE TO ME.

Try it out. You won't regret it. Promise.
Oh yeah, and, if you want a good brush to apply this with, I suggest the Bronze-buki by Too Faced. It picks up the perfect amount of bronzer so you don't overdo it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is a really good bronzer. It's made with real cocoa and smells like chocolate!! I have to smell it every time before I put it on. It' s a little dark for my pale skin so a little goes a long way. It's really high quality though and looks natural. LOVE THIS STUFF.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SnookieLex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Who doesn't like the smell of cocoa first thing in the morning? The first word that comes to mind when I think of this product is "divine". I love everything about this bronzer. It's the perfect color for contouring, even on my extremely pale skin. It smells amazing, blends easily, looks great, and I have no complaints about the packaging. I have almost hit pan, which is something I rarely do with bronzers. I love how easy this is to apply. I use my Sephora airbrush #55 (?) brush and just kind-of slap it on. I have never worried about it looking muddy or messy on my face because it almost blends itself. I don't know how this would look on really dark skintones, but I know for a fact that it works for NW15-ish skin. I even prefer it to the milk chocolate shade. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out. It is HG material for me :).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This product works great on fair-medium skin tones. It has a fantastic cocoa scent and one swipe of this on my blush brush gets enough to contour my entire cheekbone. The color is not too orange-y but the perfect mix between a soft brown and a tan color. I bought this along with the Glamour Gloss and face primer pack for about $18 so it was moderately inexpensive too. A very good buy! I love this bronzer to death.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

i love this bronzer! it is matte but doesn't make my skin look muddy or orange, it blends well into the skin and is easy to work with, and of course it smells great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this. It lasts a LONG time and is the perfect matte color (for me) for contouring and/or bronzing. Benefit's Hoola showed too orange on my skin, so I tried this and was pleased. In summer I can get quite tan, but I am still light enough that this still chisels my cheekbones. I alternate this with NARS Laguna, which has a subtle amount of shimmer, when I want a bit more of a glow. I can easily see why this bronzer would not work on quite dark skintones, so keep that in mind.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked how this looked, the colour came off nicely on my tan skin. BUT, as soon as I started using it, it broke me out! I stopped for a while to see if I was still breaking out (because of other makeup, hormones etc) and I didn't get any new breakouts. Today, I tried it again, and sure enough. I know it's the bronzer because I NEVER break out in these spots (where I contoured with it especially jawbone/around the chin where I've never broken out before). It was a mess. If it doesn't break you out though, it is a nice bronzer for all over or to contour. Great colour and love the smell!

EDIT: I've been using this bronzer again and it doesn't break me out anymore! Not sure why the change, but I use it everyday now with no problem (: moved up from a 2 star to a 4 (it's kinda too light for me to contour with)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

This is the best bronzer I own. It's so matte, it's perfect for contouring. I got mine in the travel size for $10 on the Sephora website, along with the poreless primer, which I thought was a pretty good deal for a trial run. This formula blends very easily, without making you look dirty, which is a problem I run into since I'm fair-skinned. Plus...y'all...it smells like chocolate. And it TASTES like chocolate (not that you should eat it. You shouldn't). It makes me happy to use this product. It's a beautiful color, and I think it would work for much darker complexions. It also lasts me all day. If you're on the fence about buying it, give it a try, especially if you can find it in the travel version. It's well worth it.