August 22, 2014 | 1968 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

Such an amazing bronzer. I switch between this and NARS Casino about every other day, I can't choose! But I love this for the flawless matte finish. The chocolate scent is delicious, but doesn't linger. The packaging is too cute, and it applies flawlessly onto my skin. It seems to be lasting me forever, but I've already bought a second just in case! No doubt its worth the hype and the price, I promise you!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by jessicax21

First off, it smells amazing. I use this over my other bronzers because it smells so good, not to mention it is good. I am an NC20 and it works fine on me, just one tap with a brush and a light hand. It is the perfect color for contouring. I find that it doesn't last very long, but I still give it 5 lippies overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by imaginary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was a bit scared to buy this product because I have quite pale skin, and I thought it might be too dark for me. But because I heard so much great stuff about it, I thought I should give it a try anyway, and I'm so glad I did! It's so easy to blend, and I think it would be great for any skin tone. I have been using it nearly every day for 1,5 years, and I still have a lot left.

One of my all time favourite make-up products. Worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm shamelessly addicted to this bronzer. I look forward to using it every time I do my makeup because it smells so frikkin' good! Not only that, but it's completely matte and very buildable so you can easily use it all over your face or for contouring. The color is just perfect for my medium skin tone, and the consistency is really fine so your skin doesn't look powdery. The product will also last you a really long time. I have both the tarte amazonian clay bronzer and thebalm's bahama mama, and while I like them a lot, I still reach for my chocolate soleil almost every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

Yes yes yes!!! Love this bronzer at first I didn't like it so I played with it a little and I fell in love it's amazing seriously smells good but the scent goes away and I love that this is a true matte bronzer oh it's the best I love it try it out you'll love it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer. It compliments my NC30-NC35 skin very nicely. It goes on smoothly and blends well. I really like that it doesn't have that fake orange tan look and it doesn't oxidize through out the day. I get the chocolate smell during application but it doesn't linger which is good. It has a matte finish so it is perfect for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by albs

I stayed away from bronzers for a long time because I didn't really see the point and I was scared of trying to find a good one because at no point do I want to walk around orange. That's not an issue with this bronzer. I don't contour, I just use it to add some dimension to my face after my foundation because even my light coverage bases really seem to take any variation in colour out of my skin. This is perfect for just adding a hint of warmth. I use a large fluffy face brush and brush it on my cheekbones, temple, nose, chin and a touch on my neck to match everything up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

I love this product. In fact I got a sample version and a week later bought the full size so now I have a travel and a full size. It is matte, blends BEAUTIFULLY, looks great on my fair skin. As a bonus, it smells like cocoa powder. I love it. This is in my top 3 bronzers of all time and I can't seem to stop using it.

Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by soveryartistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product! I was searching for a matte bronzer that I could use during winter on my pale skin. Chocolate Soleil has a very natural tone to it, and even though it's really pigmented, it doesn't make me look patchy. With a right brush, it's very buildable and provides stunning results! Not to mention that it smells so yummy! On the downside, it's a bit pricey in Europe, around 35, but I gave it 5 lippies anyway, because it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by oliviaboros

My favourite makeup product! Smells so yummy! I was searching for a good bronzer, with no orange tone, and I had to decide between Hoola by Benefit and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (after reading reviews). I went to Sephora and compared them and fall in love with Chocolate Soleil! The colour is warm and rich, it smells amazing and the package is very nice, on the mirror being written "Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?" How cute is this? Wonderful way to start my day!
I wrote a review on my blog: