Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

4.5

on 1/23/2014 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this bronzer in a holiday set from Too Faced called "A few of my favourite things pallette" and I fell in love. The whole pallette is amazing, but this bronzer is a great colour for my fair-medium toned skin, and it applies like a dream. Soooo easy to blend and it smells like chocolate! I couldn't think of anything better. The price for me was reasonable because I bought it in the pallett for $60 and it came with 20 eye shadows, 2 bronzers, mascara, lip plumper and two blushes and a sleek little case:) The packaging is ok, but it gets a little messy. Definitely a must have!

on 1/21/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this matte bronzer.....it is my HG bronzer that I will never be without and use daily for my natural makeup as well as my night makeup. I use this to contour my NC35 skin and it looks natural without leaving an orange/muddy unnatural color on my skin. I love the chocolate smell it emits and the ease of building up the product and blending. Since using this bronzer I have also purchased the other Too Faced bronzers and Sun Bunny is another favorite of mine during the warmer months since it adds shimmer. I highly encourage everyone to try Too Faced products since they are a CRUELTY FREE brand and their bronzers are of high quality.
HG BRONZER!!!!

on 1/17/2014 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I read tons of reviews trying to find the perfect dark contouring powder and thank the good Lord that I found the perfect one for me. I have acne prone skin with larger pores and my skin tone is light/medium with a neutral undertone. I was unsure whether to buy the chocolate or the choc milk (lighter) and so relieved and went for the dark. It doesn't go on all that dark but if you can blend it really doesn't matter. This item has a pretty gold compact with a mirror, color is fabulous matte brown and I found my HG bronzer. I know it was little more than I wanted to spend but I use every day and I am almost certain I will have for a year before I need to repurchase. I haven't broke out and I love this stuff!!

on 1/9/2014 4:15:00 AM

I first bought the small size of this bronzer from the sephora checkout line - it came in a box called Tan Without the Twinkle and a small brush. It was the best decision I made. I was looking for the perfect no shimmer contour product. I bought NARS Laguna and didn't like it - it was too shimmery IMO. And the NARS Casino was too dark (I'm an NC30). I tried the benefit hoola bronzer it it was too orange/yellow. So I was running out of options.. And then this came. It's amazing because it gives me that contour colour I'm looking for without making me look orange. I only need a tiny amount of product and it blends well. Just be light handed or else it can make you look like a disaster. It smells amazing too.

Best matte bronzer out there !!!! Perfect for contouring. The only downside is the price, still very pricey for a bronzer, but actually worth it. It's kind of ridiculous to pay 38$ CAD for a bronzer, but I never found a bronzer that compares to this one. It smells sooooo good and the texture is so smooth. I don't like shimmery bronzers, so this one is perfects for my needs. Will repurchase.

on 1/6/2014 8:38:00 AM

I really like this bronzer it's sooooo good for contouring and it smells absolutely amazing!!

on 1/5/2014 1:28:00 PM

I'm extremely picky when it comes to bronzers and this one is perfect. I really dont like products with too much shimmer, but I also like the matte look. Its easy to add a little bit of a shimmer with additional products but if the bronzer has shimmer its not like you can take it away.

It sits on your face very well. I've used with a primer and without one. It doesnt feel heavy, doesnt make me breakout (slightly oily sensitive skin in my later years). You really cant go wrong with this bronzer. I've tried their other products and dont love them but this is a sure HG.

on 1/3/2014 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

OMG I found it, my favorite bronzer. I have trouble being that I am cool toned and fair. everything looks orange or yellow or some weird color. This is very natural. I am dying to try the Milk Chocolate one now. This is a very cool toned bronzer, about medium color to dark. I use a light hand with it. This stuff will last me forever because it is so pigmented. No shimmer here either, WIN!!!

Packaging is so freaking cute and the smell of chocolate in the bronzer is ohhh so nice!!! LOVE Too Faced now!!!!

on 12/30/2013 3:41:00 PM

This bronzer is perfect! It doesn't give your face an orange undertone, it is great for contouring! It is also very pigmented, so this last a long time!

on 12/30/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfect bronzer for contouring or a touch of color without sparkle. It is very soft & matte, no shimmer. It you want the dewy look, this is not the bronzer to use. The scent is scrumptious! Actually smells like chocolate. Will buy again.

Popular Bronzers

HOOLA
Laguna
Bahama Mama
Chocolate Soleil

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder- Review and Comparison to NARS Laguna by Lindsey Rose