April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by piasoini

I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In general it's a great matte bronzer for light to medium tan skin, won't do much for my skin in the summer but as of now it does a great job. For reference I am now a nc42 in Mac, Golden Caramel in Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. If your skin uses a deeper shade of foundation then the shades i mentioned, this bronzer isn't for you. Other then that it's a nice subtle bronzer and it smells great. Try and look on sephora for the travel size which is around 10 bucks and comes with the tinted bronzing primer in the travel size as well just to see if you like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

Love this bronzer! Great for contouring! Kind of expensive but I've had mine over a year and haven't hit pan yet! The chocolate smell is lovely as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

This is the best bronzer I own, by far! It is amazing! It is the perfect color for contouring and has no shimmer, sparkles, orange, or anything that would make it anything less than awesome. Its so pigmented so you don't need a lot, which makes it worth the high price tag, seen as you won't need much and you get a good amount of it. It doesnt look cakey.. it looks completely natural. I. am. obsessed.

BTW... it smells like heaven. Like chocolate, straight up. I could smell it for hours.. I think I did when I first bought it home lmfao. I just can't get enough! I will DEFINITELY buy it again... GO TO bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is amazing for contouring. It makes my pale skin look sun kissed. Smells yummy like chocolate also. It is a very neutral brown color and doesn't break out my delicate acne prone skin. It was pricey but worth it because I love the product and it will last a long time. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by xxkelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not orange. Not sparkly. Doesn't make me look dirty. Smells nice!

This costs more than I would like to spend on a bronzer- but it works well and I've had it for months without making a dent in the product (using it several times a week), so it's definitely going to last a while.

I use this with a light hand for all-over bronzer and with a slightly heavier hand for contour. A little goes a long way!
The packaging is sleek and sturdy.

I'm not sure what else to say! This is a stellar product and I couldn't be happier with it (unless they cut the price in half! lol)!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am one of those gals that never wore bronzer, am NC25-30, just could not make it work. But I have finally, after trying millions, found somehing that does this: it gives my face definition if I put it under cheekbones and jaw and around hariline. I don't know if that makes it a bronzer or countour powder, but there is zero sparkle and zero orange. I use the BB bronzer brush, but any big round brush would work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by misssweetmarie

This is my go-to face contour product. It is a matte powder packaged in a very nice compact. The light chocolate smell is kind of a surprise at first but also pleasant. This product provides just the right amount of 'color' to create depth for cheekbone definition and also under jawline and chin and also to give cleavage that extra little oomph (LOL). Nothing orange-y or glittery or sparkly and comes off very subtle if used correctly. Highly recommend for the purpose of subtle slimming and or definition.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by ijustmadethatup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My only gripe is that this is a little too light for my skin as a bronzer, I can pretty much wear it as foundation. That being said, I LOVE the texture, colour (never orange) and smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

I love this bronzer! It works on my super pale skin without looking fake because it's matte and very buildable. Illumasqua's bronzing duo was recommended to me at Sephora, but the sparkles in the bronzer were obvious and the lightest color was too dark. This is much better. It does seem to wear off during the day, but I'd rather deal with that than a streaky, fake mess that stays put. I wear it on my hairline, under cheekbones, jawbone, sides of nose, and underneath the nose. P.S., it smells like chocolate!