L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

on 8/31/2009 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

As much as I absolutely LOVE the Smoothing version of this shampoo and conditioner, I do not like the Moisture version.

The Moisture version has the great scent as the Smoothing version. It feels thicker when you're shampooing with it and takes a bit longer to rinse completely out. I used this with the Moisture conditioner.

As my hair was drying, it felt pretty much the same as with the Smoothing version, but that's where the similiarities end. This version left my hair looking and feeling very dry. It was not moisturizing at all.

From now on, I'm sticking with the Smoothing version.

on 8/29/2009 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was really trying to love this product, but alas I could not.At first I decided to give it a couple weeks but it dried out my hair even when I used a moisture rich conditioner. It left my hair frizzy and unmanageable and made flat iron straightening a nightmare.

I also was hoping that it would help maintain my color but it started to make my hair turn brassy! I have used other shampoos and not one of them would do this to my color.

FYI: I have thick brown hair, and a lot of it. (lightened all over, with honey blond highlights, done in a salon)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I won a big beauty gift bix from L'Oreal, that was filled with $100 worth of products, in this big beauty booty box were the EverPure shampoo & conditioner.

I used them both in the shower the same day and I loved the scents of each, the shampoo was very uplifting and seemed to wake me up even more. The conditioner had a pepperminty/tea tree scent that smelled great too.

I feel like when rinsing these both out, it seems to take longer, and I didnt feel I am getting all of the product out when I am done. The result, my hair was shinier and looked softer and more fuller, though about 8-10 hours later my hair looks greasier than normal as if I never washed it.

on 8/19/2009 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I'm pretty 'meh' about this shampoo because initially it seemed alright with my hair, but sometimes I realized my hair was looking more 'poufy' than usual. Not hard for it to do considering its curly and on the fine-med side. Overall I do find that I have better results with my terax combo, I guess I got what I paid for, although this was not cheap. For a humid location I absolutely would not recommend this shampoo, I found that on a recent trip to Miami my hair was extra frizzy with this line. I know it's the humidiy also, but seriously I shouldn't need a pound of hair products. Not a fan of the scent.

on 8/7/2009 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

EverPure is just SLS-free; it has other sulfate compounds in it.

If you are looking for a truly sulfate-free shampoo, there is a reasonably-priced one in drugstores: Citre Shine Repair Activ.

Repair Activ is inexpensive. I paid $1.99 for a big tube. And has a nice fragrance from the natural citrus oils.

Unlike Everpure, Repair Activ shampoo does not lather at all, not even on a second application.

It gets my hair reasonably clean and leaves it feeling soft and less frizzy.

It's my new HG shampoo, and I'm puzzled that it hasn't attracted a string of raves yet.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My fave DS shampoo! I love, love, love the way it smells! My hair is damaged beyond repair and in face I like all the everpure shampoos but their conditioners suck! I need something more strong than an OTC generic conditioner, I'm thinking of trying salon brands like bumble and bumble coco deep conditioner

on 7/9/2009 4:47:00 PM

I have very long, very thick wavy hair that is highlighted slightly. I tend to stay away from highlights on my brown hair bc my hair becomes fried. I've tried the entire MATRIX line, Biolage, smooth and sleek, Purelogy, Joico, Redkin, horrible and Bed Head which they use at my salon and always leaves my hair looking like crap. I just became sick of spending sometime close to 20 dollars on a shampoo/conditoner but when I went back to trying cheap store brands, my hair was super dry. The last shampoo I have been using is Dove conditioner and Treseme shampoo. When I went to the salon the guy commented on how dry my hair is. I saw a commerical and went out and bought this. I striaght iron my hair about once a week, about to purchase a Chi bc mine is runing my hair. My hair drys soft and frizz free using this shampoo. I love the smell and it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy. Very moisturizing and the color looks good still.

on 7/7/2009 11:47:00 PM

This product moisturizes my dry, processed hair unlike any other sulfate-free shampoo I have used. I keep buying other sulfate free shampoos, to end up actually returning to this one every single time, because thats how great it works on my hair!

on 6/30/2009 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was using Kenra's sulfate free shampoo, and thought it was ok. It was sort of hard to lather, and left my hair slightly greasy and flat. I decided to try this next, though, and so far, couldn't be happier. It cleans my hair, and leaves it full of life. It doesn't strip it though. My hair seems to be smoother and healthier. I don't totally care for the scent, but it's fresh and doesn't linger, which is good. The packaging is gorgeous and functional. My new HG sulfate free shampoo, if things continue in this direction!

OMG this dried my hair out SO BAD! I used it for a long time kept giving it a chance and I should not have it really messed my hair up. It was like straw please ladies the more you use this the worse ur hair will get. Just horrible =(