October 1, 2014 | 1765 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by gracie97

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

EverPure is just SLS-free; it has other sulfate compounds in it.

If you are looking for a truly sulfate-free shampoo, there is a reasonably-priced one in drugstores: Citre Shine Repair Activ.

Repair Activ is inexpensive. I paid $1.99 for a big tube. And has a nice fragrance from the natural citrus oils.

Unlike Everpure, Repair Activ shampoo does not lather at all, not even on a second application.

It gets my hair reasonably clean and leaves it feeling soft and less frizzy.

It's my new HG shampoo, and I'm puzzled that it hasn't attracted a string of raves yet.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ThisIsNotATroll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fave DS shampoo! I love, love, love the way it smells! My hair is damaged beyond repair and in face I like all the everpure shampoos but their conditioners suck! I need something more strong than an OTC generic conditioner, I'm thinking of trying salon brands like bumble and bumble coco deep conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by sofab2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very long, very thick wavy hair that is highlighted slightly. I tend to stay away from highlights on my brown hair bc my hair becomes fried. I've tried the entire MATRIX line, Biolage, smooth and sleek, Purelogy, Joico, Redkin, horrible and Bed Head which they use at my salon and always leaves my hair looking like crap. I just became sick of spending sometime close to 20 dollars on a shampoo/conditoner but when I went back to trying cheap store brands, my hair was super dry. The last shampoo I have been using is Dove conditioner and Treseme shampoo. When I went to the salon the guy commented on how dry my hair is. I saw a commerical and went out and bought this. I striaght iron my hair about once a week, about to purchase a Chi bc mine is runing my hair. My hair drys soft and frizz free using this shampoo. I love the smell and it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy. Very moisturizing and the color looks good still.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by mgates31790

This product moisturizes my dry, processed hair unlike any other sulfate-free shampoo I have used. I keep buying other sulfate free shampoos, to end up actually returning to this one every single time, because thats how great it works on my hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I was using Kenra's sulfate free shampoo, and thought it was ok. It was sort of hard to lather, and left my hair slightly greasy and flat. I decided to try this next, though, and so far, couldn't be happier. It cleans my hair, and leaves it full of life. It doesn't strip it though. My hair seems to be smoother and healthier. I don't totally care for the scent, but it's fresh and doesn't linger, which is good. The packaging is gorgeous and functional. My new HG sulfate free shampoo, if things continue in this direction!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Tellitlikeitis2

OMG this dried my hair out SO BAD! I used it for a long time kept giving it a chance and I should not have it really messed my hair up. It was like straw please ladies the more you use this the worse ur hair will get. Just horrible =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Wow, this is a wonderful product. My sculp is very sensitive and I do color my roots every other week. The first that I had to use this was after coloring my hair. It cleaned so well and left my hair in a great condition. I did not feel that I needed any conditioner but the quality of this product is definitely better than HE products that I have used. The smell is great too. Highly recommended-

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE that it doesn't have sulfate in it! This shampoo smells wonderful and keeps on smelling great throughout the day. My hair feels clean and soft. I highly recommend this shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by glamerpuss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo didn't work for me. I have very fine, wavy, oily roots, bleached hair that needs to be washed daily. When rinsing, it felt like I had a waxy coating on my hair. It just didn't feel clean enough for me. After blow drying, my ends felt dry, but the rest of my hair shaft was okay. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by onebum

I have no clue why there is so much hate for this product. It's a great, and cheap alternative to more expensive sulfate free shampoos. It doesn't mess up my hair at all, but then again I don't shampoo everyday. Follow up with the conditioner, and k-pak and my hair feel wonderful

I don't like the smell though. It reminds me of foot cream