Essie Mademoiselle

4.3

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, propyl acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tripheneyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Steralkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Camphor, Polyvinyl Butyral, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain: CI 47005:1 (D&C Yellow #10), CI 47000 (D&C Yellow #11), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica CAS 12001-26-2, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Polyethylene Terephthalate, CI 15850:1 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake), CI 77491 (Red Iron), CI 77499 (Black Iron), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocycyanide), CI 75170 (Guanine), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 45380 (D&C Red 21), CI 45410 (D&C Red 28), Polyester-3 (D&C Colorant)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Makes your nails look milky. You can see your tips through but not that much if you use 3-4 coats. Perfect for manicures if you add white for tips. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This color is a classic. I used to wear it all the time when I was into pinks, especially the pastel shades.

It does streak a bit, so I always used 3 coats for smoothest coverage - I like my manicures to be opaque & Essie tends to be sheer. Essie makes a nice selection of light pinks.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I agree with other reviewers on this shade. Makes my nails look natural in a pretty way, doesn't streak, only need 2 coats.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this bottle twice, because it's my go to for when I need a manicured nail without having to commit to a color. It's completely neutral, with the whitest pink, that you would have to layer maybe three coats to see. The picture appears a lot pinker than the polish really is.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this nail polish! Perfect for french manicure!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely my favourite nail-polish. Looks gorgeously girly and sophisticated in the same time. Gives a look close to french manicure without actually being one.Not too barby-pink, not too white - just the right "good girl" colour. Applies well too - even a clumsy person like me can make her hands look decent with this polish :-)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my all time favorite nail polish colors, I actually use the whole bottle which I have never done with any other polish. This is great for a nice, clean, fresh, polished look. Sometimes I make the color creamier by painting two coats of Mademoiselle and then one coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in French Vanilla, it makes it look like OPI's older(and better) version of Bubble Bath :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is my go to polish for everyday. it's pretty and classic and isn't terribly noticeable when things start to head south. such a classic; i just love love love this polish. to me essie is the gold standard so no complaints about application or packaging.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This leaves my nails looking natural and well groomed for 5-6 days with a double coat . On the 6 or 7th day it might get a small chip that wouldn't be noticeable to other people looking at my hands but that's when I know to redo my polish.

This is a really pretty, classic polish. A very faint pink, almost neutral color that makes my nails look clean and elegant. It's applies very nice as well, I didn't have any problems with streaking, etc. A awesome everyday polish that's great for work or school if you're going for a 'my nails but better' look. Would definitely buy again!

Top Rated Essie Products