April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by chandler1122

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was really great mascara. I bought this at Target because it was on clearance for $5 (originally $8, I believe). It gave my eyelashes a really long, defined look. However, it wasn't necessarily was I was looking for in a mascara, because the volume just wasn't there, and I have naturally long eyelashes. But I would definitely suggest this to anyone looking for length.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by danielaortiz19

Its gives great lenght but not volume at all. If you like spidery lashes, this is your friend! If you pair it with Falsies, OMG the best combo ever! You get voluminous long lashes!! Buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw nice length with this mascara :) I probably won't buy it again though, i REALLY hated the strong smell. It's also overpriced imo, the length was good but not THAT good. It does give nice length, but I've payed the same price for an even better mascara (CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara :D).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

****I purchased this in the WATERPROOF formula.****
My natural eyelashes are already pretty thick, but they're straight and very short.
This mascara is a *okay*...I was expecting to get super long, clumpy eyelashes, but I didn't get that at all. Instead, I got mediocre length and very few clumps. I guess I should be thrilled about the less-clumps thing, especially since I packed on three (!) coats, but I was really looking forward to getting lots of length like it claimed to give.
The curl-holding power, however, is great! (Maybe that's because I got the waterproof formula, though...?)
I'm really liking the definition this mascara gives me. It's not as defining as the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes is, but it still defines pretty well. I used this in conjunction with the Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara, and I got satisfactory results. The Falsies really amped up my eyelashes with volume, and it clumped up my eyelashes too, but with one or two swipes of Lash Stiletto, my eyelashes were clump-free and defined again without ruining the volume or length.
Would I repurchase? No, I'm still looking for the ultimate lengthening mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara definitely does what it claims to do, and I did enjoy using it, but I am taking one lippie off because for me personally, it doesn't do enough to help me out. I already have naturally long eyelashes (I probably shouldn't have even bought this mascara, considering), and it did add length, but it did little to help in other areas. Still a great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by kenziieMariie

Personally, i do not think this product worked well for me. It kind of pushed my eyelashes into like sets of 8 instead of fanning them about. I wouldn't recommend it for people who like really fanned out lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by winwoodgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The worst thing about this mascara is the brush!! Trying to apply the product with it is definitely a lesson in dexterity. I almost poked my eye out the first time! It's far from smudge proof and I find flakes of it in the weirdest spots on my face. Wouldn't recommend this messy mascara to my worst enemy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Spyglass

This didnt flake or smudge or anything like that during my day.
The brush separates my lashes wonderfully.
1 problem... the smell...it smells weird, like off honey. Im not sure if anyone else has this problem

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ReenOma

I have mascara from Red Earth, Avon, and Great Lash by Maybelline, however this one is now my regular mascara.
My lashes are non existent, but with a few coats of the stilleto, my lashes are suuuuuuper long.

It can be a bit clumpy, however I'm not a stickler for perfection. This mascara makes the lashes super super long. Love it, I will keep using this until a miracle happens and I find a better mascara than this one.

I'm seeing all the other reviews, but it did not flake for me, at all. It's just a bit clumpy, no big deal.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by beauteous90

I've been using this mascara for more than 2 weeks now to test it and I hate it! I have short Asian lashes and it doesn't do much in lengthening, but rather make it clumpy and flaky. It flakes so much that my boyfriend is constantly wiping off black specks underneath my eyes when he looks at me. Anyways, I would not recommend this mascara.