November 22, 2014 | 1903 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by XxFreshMintxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the worst mascara I have ever used, but not the greatest. It lengthens well, the brush is long for easy application, affordable, doesn't clump, no flaking, and the packaging is cool. But it does nothing for volume, doesn't really thicken, and has an odd smell :p I recommend this for people with shorter lashes though, not for long or average lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an average lengthening and defining mascara and it's not amazing. It lengthens lashes slightly, but I've used better. Doesn't do much to volumnize, either. The brush is difficult to use. I'm not sure what the point was to design the brush in the wavy line, but I find it difficult to use. I'll use the rest of the tube, but won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I bought this mascara to try maybe 2 years ago. I liked the way it defines and holds the lashes, it is great. Unfortunately, I have sensitive eyes, and my eyes didn't like it, I got red, itchy eyes every time I wore it, but that's just me. I definitely do recommend it for its hold and your lashes look so long and pretty with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by randers

Ugh, do not want. This just flat out did not work for me! It made my lashes stick together and added absolutely no body or volume. It did lengthen a bit I guess, but there are a zillion drugstore mascaras, don't waste your time with this dud.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by tinyvessels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is the worst mascara ever. It did nothing for my lashes. Didn't really lengthen and definitely did not curl or volumize. It made my lashes stick straight out and clumped them together. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by aeaeae7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I actually really liked this product. I find it's comparable to lash blast.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by cherrytoast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Whenever I buy a beauty product, I usually never repurchase the same items. I'm always on the search for something better. This mascara was pretty decent for me, it was only about 7 dollars, that's really good compared to brands like Lancome. I'm going to try out some other mascaras, however if they fail to do the job, I'll return to this one. It's some pretty hot packaging IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is horrible! The smell of the formula is very bothering. I could smell it all day when I had it on my eyes. It made my eyes itch the whole entire day! I give it a two because it did lenghthen my lashes but it irritated my eyes. I don't recommend this mascara to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by toreybeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

All I can say is that this is by far the best drugstore mascara I have tried, beating out Voluminous Million Lashes and the Falsies. My lashes are already long and thick, and I use this for a slightly enhanced look. With this mascara, my eyelashes touch my eyebrows. It is also easily buildable, which I love. I think this mascara would be at a maximum effectiveness if your lashes are already relatively long/thick. This was just under $8 at Walmart, but it's really the only mascara you'll need. I strongly recommend this to those who want stunning length and definition.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by coffeehigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It is my favorite at the moment. It gives me amazing length, but not much volume. Most of the time I wear it with a volumnizing mascara over it, and looks very pretty. I get plenty of compliments on how long my lashes look with this on, and I have medium length naturally curly lashes, which don't look long on their own. This is definitely worth a try for people with short stubborn lashes. Highly recommended.