September 20, 2014 | 1743 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by tinyvessels

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is the worst mascara ever. It did nothing for my lashes. Didn't really lengthen and definitely did not curl or volumize. It made my lashes stick straight out and clumped them together. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by aeaeae7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I actually really liked this product. I find it's comparable to lash blast.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by cherrytoast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Whenever I buy a beauty product, I usually never repurchase the same items. I'm always on the search for something better. This mascara was pretty decent for me, it was only about 7 dollars, that's really good compared to brands like Lancome. I'm going to try out some other mascaras, however if they fail to do the job, I'll return to this one. It's some pretty hot packaging IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is horrible! The smell of the formula is very bothering. I could smell it all day when I had it on my eyes. It made my eyes itch the whole entire day! I give it a two because it did lenghthen my lashes but it irritated my eyes. I don't recommend this mascara to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by toreybeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

All I can say is that this is by far the best drugstore mascara I have tried, beating out Voluminous Million Lashes and the Falsies. My lashes are already long and thick, and I use this for a slightly enhanced look. With this mascara, my eyelashes touch my eyebrows. It is also easily buildable, which I love. I think this mascara would be at a maximum effectiveness if your lashes are already relatively long/thick. This was just under $8 at Walmart, but it's really the only mascara you'll need. I strongly recommend this to those who want stunning length and definition.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by coffeehigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It is my favorite at the moment. It gives me amazing length, but not much volume. Most of the time I wear it with a volumnizing mascara over it, and looks very pretty. I get plenty of compliments on how long my lashes look with this on, and I have medium length naturally curly lashes, which don't look long on their own. This is definitely worth a try for people with short stubborn lashes. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

This mascara works really good! One of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever tried, actually. It lengthens a lot, and thickens just slightly. It's affordable and gives amazing results. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked this when I bought it!! It have my decent volume and great length!! However it doesn't provide enough volume for my liking I have very sparse lashes and I need lots of volume!! Would not purchase again but out of the million mascaras I've tried this was one of the better ones!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

ehhhh......it was DECENT I guess
they advertise it by saying it'll give you the "ultimate" length
well...they DO lengthen your lashes pretty nicely
but its not like whoooaaa omg! kinda thing
and for me I didn't think it was THAT buildable?
oh and I didn't try the waterproof version but the regular one
it DEFINITELY didn't hold my curl
like I would curl it all nicely and I'd be all satisfied, and then I apply this mascara and I could like SEE my lashes slowly drooping down and back straight.
wow..omfg moment right there..
but I mean. I have straight lashes to begin with. If you have curly lashes or they stay curled easily, then you might not have that problem.
and it does give you decent length so I guess it's worth giving a try. Oh and if you're one of those people that like to layer mascaras, you could use this and then use a volumizing mascara afterwards. that'd look nice.
but PERSONALLY......I'm going to try other mascaras that I want to try out, and MAYBE I'll come back to this one?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Monikar2

I personally love this mascara, it makes my eyelashes look so long.
It is amazing for lengthening your lashes, the brush allows you to really define and make sure you coat all your lashes too as it isn't 'fat' brush making it easier to work with.
I use the end of the mascara to get my outer lashes which makes a big difference to me.