Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 7/16/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It gets the job done when I want the really long lashes look, esp. since I barely have any! I reccomend this to anyone, and I really like it.

on 7/16/2012 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara! I was surprised to see that bad reviews. I'm someone who's willing to pay a lot for makeup, but I honestly haven't found anything I like better than this. I have short, brown lashes and this product makes them look long and black. It's not waterproof, but I think it stays on longer that some other ones, and I really like the way it goes on. Try starting it at the root of your lashes and then wiggling it a bit so it sinks into the lash line before you brush it out. Mine always feel nice and separated. if you're looking for something fancier, I also like Buxom lash (it has a nice fat brush that works really well)

on 7/11/2012 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only mascara I use and the only mascara I will ever use. It's not for people with super long, thick lashes because it won't curl them. This is for people with thin lashes because it can actually hold them up. I have super thin lashes so this is why I love this mascara so much, Waterproof mascaras work best for people with thin lashes. Curl, Prime, then add the Mascara <3

on 7/10/2012 12:30:00 AM

I love this mascara! I am not sure why there are so many bad reviews. I have REALLY blonde eyelashes and not that long either. This mascara lengthens really well. You cannot reapply after it is dry or else it will clump (It even says that on the packaging). Just do layers while it is still wet. The only downside of this mascara is that it is really hard to remove but I also use the waterproof version so that is probably a big part of it. Overall, it is the best mascara I have found.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If your are looking for a top notch lengthening mascara try the Maybelline Lash Stiletto. This mascara will separate your lashes, thicken them up a little and make them as long as they can get. I do not experience any clumping, flaking or smearing, by the end of the day my lashes look just as good as they did in the morning when I applied my makeup. For around 7 dollars this is an excellent mascara.

on 6/29/2012 9:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am not a big fan of most Maybelline products, however, I do love their mascaras. I picked this up on clearance for $3 and was told it was being discontinued/
My lashes are long to begin with but are very straight and almost blonde. This made my lashes longer. The size of the brush made it easy to maneuver the product on to my lashes. It is easy to apply and wasn't too goopey or too dry. It reminds me of Lancome Definicils, except this performs a lot better for less $.
At the end of the day (some 15 hours after I applied my makeup) this mascara hadn't flaked or caused black marks under my eyes. As far as volume, it didn't give much...it is a lengthening mascara. I did apply coat of volumizing mascara (Diorshow) over top of this as I wanted thicker looking lashes which this product alone didn't give me.
It's an average mascara with ok results. I probably wouldn't buy this again only because it wasn't volumizing enough and I had to apply 2-3 coats to see any noticeable definition.
EDIT: I use this now as a lash lengthener or booster over top of all my mascaras.

on 6/12/2012 5:24:00 PM

This mascara was very disappointing. It does make my lashes a bit longer, but it pokes my eyes so much and flakes a lot... I wouldn't really recommend this to someone!

on 6/6/2012 6:57:00 AM

Its just an okay drugstore mascara. Its the mascara that you've been looking for if you need length but the problem with this mascara is it lacks volume. It defines your tired looking eyes, of course its a mascara! :)

on 5/28/2012 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

OK, so it's not the BEST mascara on the market, but here's why I use it ( all the time):

I have 65 year old hooded eyes. My lashes are long, but thin. Most regular mascaras wind up transfering to my brow bone. I hate wearing waterproof mascara, because it's a mother to remove. Enter Lash Stiletto. It is not a volumizing mascara, however, I have read many anti-aging beauty articles that tell older gals to stay away from that type of mascara because it weighs down lashes making hooded eyes look tired. This mascara's strong suit, in my opinion, is that it dries fast and doesn't smudge. First and only non-waterproof mascara to do this for me. It provides color and some lenghth, to boot..good enough for me.

Yuck! This mascara is clumpy, doesn't last, flakes off, and oh, did I mention clumpy? Yeah. It's awful. And it never really dries all the way which is SO ANNOYING. Do not buy it. Yuck.

Popular Mascaras