Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The smell is horrible. Even an hour after application I can still smell my mascara and my eyes are a little irritated. Bad tube?

The formula is thin which meant clumps were minimal ... for now (until the tube gets more air time from use).

But the smell ...

With a name like "stiletto" you would think that this mascara would make your lashes super long like its sky-high heeled namesake. Well, it made my lashes long ... sort of. Better than going natural I suppose, but disappointing in the length department.

Marcelle Lash Extreme is far better for me for length.

Givenchy Noir 3-in-1 even better still (based on a tester from Sepora).

And in case I didn't mention it before ... there's that horrid smell.

Guess it's not hard to figure out that I won't be repurchasing this mascara.

Im glad that this formula works for me. The brush is wonderful. It lengthens and separates my lashes. I wear concealer and have oily lids and this stuff doesn't smudge on me or flake unless I layer too much on. I have a habit of layering x20 bc I love mascara lol. It dries hard but overall I like this product.

I like lash stiletto! It's not dry or flakey and stays put all day long-no raccoon eyes :) The formula and thin brush make it simple to apply without getting it all over my lids. Starting tomorrow i'll be using this in all of my youtube videos if you want a live demo. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/sarikeen?feature=guide so check it out if you want :)

This mascara gives me looong and thin eyelashes. Not too bad at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I dont know why there are so many bad reviews? This mascara isnt the best, but it certainly isnt the worst! Like some of the other reviewers said, this stuff wont clump (if you know how to apply mascara properly) and you can really build up the layers. Ive never had this smudge or flake, it makes my lashes look awesome. The only cons I can think of is it smells really chemically, and its a pretty wet formula. I only say I wont repurchase because I like to try out a lot of different mascaras. Once the three months is up I move on to the next!

idk why this product has such bad reviews! i love this mascara!!!

I love this mascara! I have tiny little asian lashes so I need length and volume.
Pros:
*really cheap
*buildable
*holds curl
*smooth application
*long lasting
Cons:
*not that much volume
*hard to remove even with eye makeup remover

Recommend it!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have fairly long lashes but they're lacking in thickness and while this is a lengthening mascara I do wish it added a little more volume. You have to build up about 3 or 4 layers in order to get decent length as well. I also noticed it smells a bit stronger than other mascaras but to me that's not a huge deal. I might buy this again but I still prefer L'Oreal Telescopic to this.

True rating: 3.5. This is a decent mascara, but definitely not my favorite. I love the packaging and the shape of the brush. The length of the brush is great and the bristles are spaced perfectly to distribute an even amount of product onto your lashes. I get decent length and lift with this, but not a ton of volume. Not false-looking lashes, but alright for everyday. The formula is pretty wet, but not too heavy. I don't have issues with this flaking or smearing down my face throughout the day, which is always a plus. This mascara does have a weird, strong, floral smell, but its never bothered me too much. Overall, this did its job, but I won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this mascara really lengthens my lashes and doesnt clump alot. its good for natural looks but one thing i hate about it is the smell, nothing i couldnt stand though

Popular Mascaras