Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

on 8/4/2012 2:30:00 PM

True rating: 3.5. This is a decent mascara, but definitely not my favorite. I love the packaging and the shape of the brush. The length of the brush is great and the bristles are spaced perfectly to distribute an even amount of product onto your lashes. I get decent length and lift with this, but not a ton of volume. Not false-looking lashes, but alright for everyday. The formula is pretty wet, but not too heavy. I don't have issues with this flaking or smearing down my face throughout the day, which is always a plus. This mascara does have a weird, strong, floral smell, but its never bothered me too much. Overall, this did its job, but I won't repurchase.

on 8/1/2012 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this mascara really lengthens my lashes and doesnt clump alot. its good for natural looks but one thing i hate about it is the smell, nothing i couldnt stand though

on 7/30/2012 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I usually don't hate mascaras, but I LOATHE this. I have pretty decent lashes. I don't need a typical HG mascara, so usually when I go to the store, I pick up whatever mascara, w/o looking up reviews or anything. This didn't grab onto my lashes one bit. Some say it's great for a "natural" look. You're better off not wearing any mascara. I swear, this made my lashes look LESS visible. I didn't even know how that is possible. But yeah, I don't recommend this at all.

on 7/29/2012 9:06:00 PM

Clearly, a majority of these 'low rating's are coming from people who cannot apply mascara properly or pack of the layers. Personally, I love this mascara. I'm a huge skeptic when it comes to mascaras because i always assume they clump within the first 2 coats. You can apply 3-4 coats of this with no clumps whatsoever. The packaging is sleek, cute and practical, looks just like a stiletto heel. Definitely will repurchase!

It makes your lashes nice and long, but you really need to build up and use a lot. One stroke does not do much to the lashes at all.

It gives a nice long and fluttery effect, but it is quite lacking in volume and thickness. I know it is more of a lengthening mascara but I was disappointed by how thin my lashes look. Even for a lengthening mascara I would expect some thickness but this gives next to nothing.

What I do like is that it stays put very well. No flaking and even the washable stays on overnight, guess it is a dry formula.

The packaging is cute too

Too bad it doesn't give even slightly more volume and thickness, if it was it would have been perfect. But my lashes look disappointingly thin even with a few coats.

on 7/16/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It gets the job done when I want the really long lashes look, esp. since I barely have any! I reccomend this to anyone, and I really like it.

on 7/16/2012 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara! I was surprised to see that bad reviews. I'm someone who's willing to pay a lot for makeup, but I honestly haven't found anything I like better than this. I have short, brown lashes and this product makes them look long and black. It's not waterproof, but I think it stays on longer that some other ones, and I really like the way it goes on. Try starting it at the root of your lashes and then wiggling it a bit so it sinks into the lash line before you brush it out. Mine always feel nice and separated. if you're looking for something fancier, I also like Buxom lash (it has a nice fat brush that works really well)

on 7/11/2012 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only mascara I use and the only mascara I will ever use. It's not for people with super long, thick lashes because it won't curl them. This is for people with thin lashes because it can actually hold them up. I have super thin lashes so this is why I love this mascara so much, Waterproof mascaras work best for people with thin lashes. Curl, Prime, then add the Mascara <3

on 7/10/2012 12:30:00 AM

I love this mascara! I am not sure why there are so many bad reviews. I have REALLY blonde eyelashes and not that long either. This mascara lengthens really well. You cannot reapply after it is dry or else it will clump (It even says that on the packaging). Just do layers while it is still wet. The only downside of this mascara is that it is really hard to remove but I also use the waterproof version so that is probably a big part of it. Overall, it is the best mascara I have found.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If your are looking for a top notch lengthening mascara try the Maybelline Lash Stiletto. This mascara will separate your lashes, thicken them up a little and make them as long as they can get. I do not experience any clumping, flaking or smearing, by the end of the day my lashes look just as good as they did in the morning when I applied my makeup. For around 7 dollars this is an excellent mascara.

Video Reviews & Tutorials