April 20, 2014 | 1409 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

You get what you pay for. I have liked most elf products I have purchased, but this is the pits. Dries out really quickly. Once you put on, all colors look the same, can't even tell what color it is. I have black, purple and green.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like the fact this eyeliner stays in place despite its price. However, I do think it could be more heavily pigmented, and the pen is quite flimsy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by angie7595

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When it works it is amazing. Lasts a long time and is very dark. When it doesn't work its a piece of crap! Its gray and when you try to put more on the rest comes off! When i first bought it it was amazing and i thought it was HG material! but then a few days later the color was dull and gray :( i give it another chance and it works on one eye then i go to the other and its gray:(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by VAmom

I am inept with eyeliner-always have been. This is so easy to use I may actually be able to wear it in public. The black is not as opaque as I would like, but I think I can make it work. They are serious about "waterproof"-it really is and it's hard to remove.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Maite5468

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well.....it was a dollar so I didn't expect much. It worked okay, stayed on pretty well and applied ok but the top wasn't very secure......it ended up falling off and the tip dried out. I rather just spend a little more and get a better quality felt tip eyeliner......if you're on a budget a don't mind buying a few of these (I think u would probably need 2-3 a month if u use it everyday). The tip was also kind of rough I had to b careful not to press too hard cuz it hurt if I applied too much pressure. It was just ok for me.....I don't feel bad about buying it though since it was just $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Rapt1m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a dollar and I use it every day in Coffee (a light brown). I used to use black every night when I worked in a nightclub, and the saturation is much better in the black. The plum is ok, but didn't look good on me. Same for the navy.

Each pen lasts me only about a month. It's not my holy grail but it gets the job done, and lasts about 8 hours.

The brush tips are terrible and fray within 2 weeks. But oh well. It's a dollar.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by taylorlovesgossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first got this, I was so over the moon for it the first week I had it, it was absolutely perfect. Then about a week into using it, it dried out SO BAD.. I was really upset and disappointed, but it was a dollar so I can't complain too much. Not worth it though, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mswendy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap $1, cant really complain. I like the tip, it creates very nice lines but I notice that after drawing one eye, it tends to dry up quick. Now I leave the pen upside down and I get a tiny bit more liquid for each use. I wouldn't purchase this as an everyday use eyeliner but I would stash it with my mini makeup kit I carry around for touch ups.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by paunul

The color is very long-lasting and the pen is easy to use. My only complaint is the bad packaging-- you really have to yank the cap off, and often damage the pen tip in doing so.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Callie3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The pen works great on 1 eye then it dries up before I can get to the 2nd eye. I like the concept of an eyeliner pen/marker so I will be looking for another brand. It was only a dollar so I'm not too disappointed.