BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 4/9/2014 9:08:00 PM

I'm about as pale as it gets right now and this was probably the best bronzer I could find. I also hate glitter and sparkle in so many bronzers - this is perfectly matte. I think I just need to practice more on contouring and using it correctly. I haven't used bronzers really before except this Clarins liquid one but it wasn't powder kind so..

I do love the packaging of this too, it's really easy to throw in your bag if you want to finish your make up later, and the little brush is cute.

on 4/7/2014 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fabulous. Best bronzer I have ever tried. It makes you look gorgeous instead of orange.

on 3/31/2014 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

When i first purchased this product, i hated it. I thought it was WAY too orange for my fair skin, and i just couldn't get it to work for me. So, it stayed in the back of my makeup drawer for months.. until i decided to try it again one day. And i fell IN LOVE! I simply CANNOT apply my makeup without putting this on. If i don't, i feel un-done. Or..dead. Because i blend in with a sheet of paper. I contour my cheeks, forehead, temples, and along my jawline, and add just a TINY bit on my nose and chin, and it just warms up my face. I get that sculpted look that i just wish i had naturally. A little goes a long way with this, but it looks nice packed on with a certain look. I obviously give this 5 stars. My ONLY complaint is the price, but i use it EVERYDAY and haven't made a dent in it yet.. after months of use. So it will last me a long while. I highly recommend this to anyone who is interested in buying!

on 3/31/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BRONZER! I work for Sephora, and therefore have tried every single bronzer out there. If you are ever planning to contour your face, this is your go-to bronzer. It is such a great bronzer that looks amazing on everybody! Plus, being that it's matte, it's the best to contour with. For any kind of a sunkissed look you must buy this bronzer. It is my holy grail, and everyone I have ever sold it to has always come back to repurchase; including myself!!

on 3/31/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This came in my Cabana Glama set. I like this a lot for a bronzer, but it's pricey. This isn't orange or anything and provides a nice contour. This shows up on my tan skin if only if I brush on it a couple times, so I believe this looks better on lighter skin tones. I detected no glitter, which I detest. It blends not that easily. You can brush it over your skin for a bronzed look or if you just want to look tan. You can find a dupe for this instead of paying about 28 bucks for the full size (cough, NYC sunny bronzer, cough). It is nice, but not worth its price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love Hoola, its a great matte bronzer for my fair complexion (NC15-20). I love to use it as a contour and an all over face bronzer in summer, it blends out perfectly if you use a good brush (not the rubbish one in the box) and a light hand. I'm very happy with it - I'm nearly out of my first one and although I would buy it again, I'm going to try a cheaper option (Body shop honey bronzer shade 3, which I have heard good things about).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Alright, so this will definitely be a downer on most of the positive reviews, but maybe it'll cheer those people up who are on the fence about buying this. I purchased this for the simple reason that it is so hyped up on youtube, it seems to have no flaw. For the price- ouch, 36 dollars for bronzer??- I was expecting perfection. I don't usually splurge on makeup when it's not foundation, and before this was perfectly happy with my NYC Mosiac bronzer, but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I was disappointed.

First off, I dislike the packaging. It's cardboard like and the types of brushes I enjoy using for bronzer don't fit quite right into the package, leaving me twisting them and getting too much product. After shaking the brush, when I applied it, it appeared quite muddy with only one layer. I'm NC20 and can usually wear chocolate colored bronzers, but this wouldn't work. It appeared swiped straight on even with blending, and looked completely unnatural.

For the price, this is not worth it. I returned it today after a week's attempt to make it work, but no such luck. Back to my NYC powder I go, and happily so.

on 3/24/2014 4:19:00 PM

This bronzer doesn't go very well onto my skin, it doesn't blend well, and is particularly pricey for what it is. I don't really like the shade, and was quite disappointed to say its Benefit! Would not buy this product again, it also smells strange.

on 3/19/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Perfect bronzer. I'm very pale and it still works, just don't over do it. Doesn't go on orange at all! Basically an amazing product :)

on 3/13/2014 9:35:00 PM

Suggested for contouring. Agreed, works fine for this. Does not last long, easily rubs off. A bit orange on me.

Popular Bronzers