November 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by GinniAffliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pros:
*The smell is divine~
*The product also has little beads to help gently exfoliate my skin.
* It foams up rather nicely
Cons:
*VERY drying
*Bad packaging (product spills out of the tube or sticks to the side)
*The beads start to dissolve after a few uses (the beads IN the tube)
* DOES NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ACNE

-__-
I LOVE NEUTROGENA BUT THIS WAS PURE CRAP D:>

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Meagan1997

I bought this Product wanting a new face wash, even though my other one worked fine *It just didn't smell that good* so I decided to try this..... WORST MISTAKE EVER, it caused these small irritated bumps on my skin, that looked like small pimples. Now I don't normally get break outs that are severe, but this freaked me out. They only seemed to appear around my mouth and chin, but then spread to my cheeks and near my eyes. my face felt like sand paper, disgusting. Thank god I tried this during summer break, it would of been so embarrassing. I DO NOT recommend this product to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bookworm2755

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While this product smells great, it completely messed up my combination oily, acne prone skin. I've never had a problem with my skin being sensitive to my face wash, but my forehead broke out in little neutral colored bumps and some acne after using this. I've given it a good month before switching back to a different wash and my skin is finally starting to return to normal. I won't be buying this again. I should have stuck with the All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sweetsophiav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this stuff with a purchase of a bottle of foundation. I have occasional breakouts. I used it just ONCE and it gave me horrible little bumps ALL over my face, it made my face feel like I had a fever or something. My face felt swollen, rough and just horrible....COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by kuur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first started using this, I didnt see much of a difference. Then I noticed my skin started getting very dry. No good!! I continued using this product because most of it was still not used. Then one day.. BAM! i noticed my skin was way clearer. I recommend this, but beware. This is drying.. but it works in the end

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by aalley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horror story for me. I have always struggled with acne I'll admit my acne is not as servere compared to others but it is moderate and can get really bad sometimes I recently broke out horribly all over my face so I picked this up thinking it would clear and help fight my breakouts WRONG. The smell is nice but after I used it my face became INSANELY dry, now mind you I know acne cleansers can dry the face so I was expecting it but this took it to a whole other level not only did it dry my face it was burning,peeling,stinging it became a mess. I am actually still recovering my face has yet to feel like it use to. The worst part: even with all that stinging and burning my face did not clear up in fact I think this product caused more breakouts. Even when I applied moisturizer by face started burning horribly I was literally applying moisture to my face every few minutes that's how dry it got and this a day after I used it.
Bottom this is a REALLY strong product even with one lippy I would say it could do the job only if you have SERVERE acne if you have moderate acne and blemishes don't use this!! I think I am going to stick to my St.Ives apricot scrub for blemish control way more gentle and WAY more effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been loving this scrub for the past few weeks. I use it every morning in the shower and it's so refreshing. I've found that my face feels tight afterwards (not in a bad way) and that I do need to use moisturizer afterwards, but I always use a moisturizer anyways. The salicylic acid has seemed to reduce my oily-ness and my skin has been looking and feeling great.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by KayAsiany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my skin dry and irritated on the first day I tryed it. I decided to keep using this product to see if I persist on it will have a better outcome. 1-2 weeks later it made my skin bumpy, dry, itchy, red, and rough. I wil defiantly not be repurchasing this product, as instructed on the label: Use twice a day, I use it as instructed and still find no improvement. Also, I find my self layering other moisturizers on top of it. I'm still not sure if I should be using this daily or not. But overall, I personally think this product is not for the sensitive skinned.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by katiedge

Basically anyone who's complaining about this product giving you dry skin doesnt use a facial moisturizer (oil-free). This wash won't leave your skin flaky, peeling or looking liek you've been sunburt and are now peeling. If you arent using a facial moisturizer then yes, any acne wash will dry your skin out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I honestly love this scrub. I have been using it every morning (and only morning, I use something else at night), and I love it. It makes my skin so smooth. When I first started using it, I noticed some break outs, but I don't if it was because of this or something else. Within a week, they went away, and I have not had any since. The smell is hands down the best part. I am in love with smelling it. Make sure that you rub it in your hands BEFORE you put it on your face. This is necessary. I have sensitive skin, and this does not bother my face in the least bit. It can be a tad drying, but moisturizer fixes that right up. Overall, it is a wonderful a product that recommend highly to everybody!