November 28, 2014 | 886 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I recently rediscovered this and fell head over heels for it. I apply it with a foundation brush and it provides a smooth base for my foundation.

Just an FYI - It has a very distinct scent of ozone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by angelamdai

I originally bought this product because I heard it would make a good primer. I really liked the texture of this product a sort of cream to powder finish. However, it does not make a good primer for me. I have combo oily skin, for reference. I really wanted to like this. Even on days I don't wear foundation I tested this to see if it controlled oil and mattified but I was still oily by the afternoon. I would use this if you had normal skin but if you have combo oily skin like me you need a more traditional primer. My HG one is MUFE HD Primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by LillyRoseCat

I can't believe how great this mattifier is. It completely eliminates shine for the entire day, without drying or caking or making me break out -- and I have sensitive, extreme combination skin. Every morning I put sunscreen all over my face except my nose, because my nose is just too oily for sunscreen. Then I put the Magix on my T zone, including my nose, to control the sunscreen shine and the oil on my nose. I need only a tiny amount, and it instantly takes away the shine, reduces my pores, and leaves my skin looking dewy soft. I hope Avon never discontinues this product, because there is nothing else like it. A daily essential.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by farleyrider

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE This product!! I have large pores on around my nose , oily forehead. This minimizes the pores to almost none existant, seriously. Helps with oil, blotting late in the day still neccessary at times for me. This product is WELL worth the money, I stock up when they have buy one get one 1/2 off!! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

Love Love Love this to death! I wont ever use another primer in my whole LIFE!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Susim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i had no clue this was considered a primer until i read the reviews, i used it without using any foundation, and its works wonders, at first it felt like it would only make my skinmore oiily, but it didnt and it keeps my face radiant, its also got spf 15 which is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by cherryxcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the first and only primer I've tried but I love it. Goes on really easily and makes your skin feel really soft and smooth. I have an oily t-zone and this controls the shine and minimizes my pores = godsend! My Make-up looks so much better and lasts so much longer when using this. Definitely would recommend and will be buying again :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by foreveronline

I tried it over my hand and realized I'd never put this on my face as it feels like pure silicone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by kcgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product. I use mainly over my lip area as I have dry skin & this feels kind of drying. If used on lips, it makes my liner & lipstick look so much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Crystall1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this but it made me break out so bad I had to stop using it. I don't know if it was the SPF in it or what but my acne was terrible. My mom uses it and loves it but she has no problems with acne.