April 19, 2014 | 1661 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

Love Love Love this to death! I wont ever use another primer in my whole LIFE!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Susim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i had no clue this was considered a primer until i read the reviews, i used it without using any foundation, and its works wonders, at first it felt like it would only make my skinmore oiily, but it didnt and it keeps my face radiant, its also got spf 15 which is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by cherryxcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the first and only primer I've tried but I love it. Goes on really easily and makes your skin feel really soft and smooth. I have an oily t-zone and this controls the shine and minimizes my pores = godsend! My Make-up looks so much better and lasts so much longer when using this. Definitely would recommend and will be buying again :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by foreveronline

I tried it over my hand and realized I'd never put this on my face as it feels like pure silicone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by kcgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product. I use mainly over my lip area as I have dry skin & this feels kind of drying. If used on lips, it makes my liner & lipstick look so much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Crystall1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this but it made me break out so bad I had to stop using it. I don't know if it was the SPF in it or what but my acne was terrible. My mom uses it and loves it but she has no problems with acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by witchblade175

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. I was introduced to this product by my sister. It was my first time using a primer and I simply love it and having been buying it ever since (1 yr). As other reviewers have expressed it goes on velvety smooth and clear. No overwhelming smell and it has SPF of 20. Makeup goes on so well. I highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by roeroex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this product, I absolutely loved it. It covers pores really well and helps your face stay matte longer. I love the tube and the way the product comes out prevents you from using too much. It goes on velvety smooth and the texture is really unique. Sort of like a gel but powderlike. Dries clear and not blotchy. But, about three days after I started using it I noticed my face developing blemishes. I thought it may be because of something else, but to be sure I stopped using it. Sure enough, the acne cleared up. So, if you do not have acne prone skin it is a great product. But, people with acne prone skin stay away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Clumped, balled up and just plain did not work. It made my skin feel greasy and did nothing to help my makeup stay on. When Avon gets something right, they do it well but when they get it wrong, it's wrong.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't have much experience with primers. This is the only one I've tried. It smooths onto my skin easily. It does diminish the appearance of my pores and my make up looks fresh longer. It doesn't cause break outs for me. I've just started experimenting with mineral makeup and using this primer underneath makes an incredible difference. I've considered trying different primers but the price of this on sale is $7.50 so I can't see spending more. I'm fair skinned and since this is SPF 20, I just keep buying it.