Avon MagiX Face Perfector

3.7

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 7.5% OCTISALATE 4.0% Other Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE CELLULOSE CYCLOMETHICONE CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER ALUMINA ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER SILICA NYLON-12 HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER C30-45 ALKYL METHICONE C30-45 OLEFIN PEG/PPG-20/23 DIMETHICONE LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER POLYETHYLENE BORON NITRIDE PARFUM/FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL

on 1/31/2011 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product - i have tried much more expensive ones (Laura Mercier I'm talking to you!) but nothing beats this primer. i have very oily skin and it works to hold back the oil, not all day as I do have to touch up with powder but it is the best I've tried so far. I'm on my third tube.

on 1/21/2011 12:29:00 AM

I have been using this primer ever since it came out, & I absolutely love it. I have somewhat of an oily t-zone, and my cheeks definitely benefit from some mattifying, but I don't like using facial powders. This primer works wonders. It is oil-free, super-smooth to the touch, never greasy, blends quickly into skin, and keeps the shine away for a loong time. No need for pressed powder at all! A huge bonus for it having SPF 20 (higher than my favorite day moisturizer!). I have tried primers from Laura Mercier, Estee Lauder, and Smashbox PhotoFinish, and this $10 Avon primer beats them all. I highly recommend this!

on 1/7/2011 3:19:00 PM

I recently rediscovered this and fell head over heels for it. I apply it with a foundation brush and it provides a smooth base for my foundation.

Just an FYI - It has a very distinct scent of ozone.

on 12/20/2010 4:11:00 PM

I originally bought this product because I heard it would make a good primer. I really liked the texture of this product a sort of cream to powder finish. However, it does not make a good primer for me. I have combo oily skin, for reference. I really wanted to like this. Even on days I don't wear foundation I tested this to see if it controlled oil and mattified but I was still oily by the afternoon. I would use this if you had normal skin but if you have combo oily skin like me you need a more traditional primer. My HG one is MUFE HD Primer.

on 12/18/2010 9:30:00 PM

I can't believe how great this mattifier is. It completely eliminates shine for the entire day, without drying or caking or making me break out -- and I have sensitive, extreme combination skin. Every morning I put sunscreen all over my face except my nose, because my nose is just too oily for sunscreen. Then I put the Magix on my T zone, including my nose, to control the sunscreen shine and the oil on my nose. I need only a tiny amount, and it instantly takes away the shine, reduces my pores, and leaves my skin looking dewy soft. I hope Avon never discontinues this product, because there is nothing else like it. A daily essential.

on 11/27/2010 2:08:00 PM

LOVE This product!! I have large pores on around my nose , oily forehead. This minimizes the pores to almost none existant, seriously. Helps with oil, blotting late in the day still neccessary at times for me. This product is WELL worth the money, I stock up when they have buy one get one 1/2 off!! Love it!!

on 11/15/2010 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love Love Love this to death! I wont ever use another primer in my whole LIFE!

on 11/2/2010 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i had no clue this was considered a primer until i read the reviews, i used it without using any foundation, and its works wonders, at first it felt like it would only make my skinmore oiily, but it didnt and it keeps my face radiant, its also got spf 15 which is great!

on 10/31/2010 3:57:00 AM

This is the first and only primer I've tried but I love it. Goes on really easily and makes your skin feel really soft and smooth. I have an oily t-zone and this controls the shine and minimizes my pores = godsend! My Make-up looks so much better and lasts so much longer when using this. Definitely would recommend and will be buying again :-)

on 10/30/2010 11:46:00 AM

I tried it over my hand and realized I'd never put this on my face as it feels like pure silicone.

Popular Primer/ Correctors