September 19, 2014 | 1830 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I find it too thick for my liking especially for the summer. It moisturizes well but tend to leave an oily finish on my combination skin. So far, it hasn't cause breakouts. I prefer Olay's Complete Lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by f33xc0re

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have found the best sunscreen for my face that I could hope for! I've tried quite a few sunscreens that claim to be "non-comedogenic" or "won't cause acne," but they ALL end up doing exactly what they claim not to- Clogging my pores and irritating my skin! I found that sweat-proof and very high SPF sunscreens are especially bad. I put Eucerin Everyday Protection on every morning right out of the shower after blotting my face dry with a towel and it's wonderful... Once it dries, there is no white residue or streaks on my face, and my skin does not even slightly burn (like it did with other sunscreens)! I'm so happy with this, I'll never switch! If you have sensitive or acne-prone skin and want a good everyday sunscreen lotion for your face, this is IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by covenant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to find this again. I used it a couple years ago, and then couldn't find it for awhile. I wear sunscreen everyday, so I want something that doesn't have much scent, has good slip, and obviously a reliable sunblock. This is not fancy, but it really does the job well.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by genahy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will begin this review by saying I like Eucerin. I am a MAJOR fan of their redness relief cream, a luxurious and effective rosacea night cream that has NEVER broken me out. Recently I was excited to try this, as I got a generous free sample. Right away I noticed the white cast, though I had only put it on the tip of my nose. I am already pale, and don't need to look whiter than I already do, thank you very much. The texture is thick and gross, to the point that I didn't think I had gotten it off even after I had washed it. Does it protect from the sun? I guess with 30 spf it must, and I didn't feel I'd gotten burnt on a hot summer's day, while using it. But I would never use this all over my face, due to the texture and color. Maybe I'll use up the free sample. MAYBE. But I think there have got to be better SPFs out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by nonplussed

I've been using this product for a good two months now and unfortunately it's time to call it quits. The lotion does not feel very moisturizing and does absolutely nothing for my dry patches. It also does not sink in well. At the end of the day, I find myself able to scratch the white film off my face. Ick. The SPF was the biggest pro for me, but cannot match up to the cons I already listed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

my favourite skincare product (and I have tried and own dozens).

This is the only sunscreen I have ever found that is

1) unfragranced and totally non-irritating

2) moisturizing

3) non greasy

I love it

it makes my skin look fresh and moist

it protects from the sun obviously

HG as far as I am concerned. I think I need to get a million backups next time I am in the USA because I don't think they sell it here in Canada, I don't think I've seen it

Look no further for your staple SPF moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by nicolecamren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I give this product 3.5 stars. I like that it has 30 spf and that it's zinc is the main sunscreen ingredient but I think that the formula isnt thick enough and i hate the fact that it leaves a white film on my face basically all day :/ I'll use it till it's gone but i dont think i will buy it again. I guess my search for a great spf face lotion is still on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday under my foundation. It helps my foundation go on smooth. It is not thick or greasy. It dries fast.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Idgie

I really like this sunscreen. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, or make it oily. It can take some getting used to if you're not used to the feel of physical sunscreens, but if that's the route you want to take this is a good option in terms of broad spectrum protection, cost, and cosmetic appearance. The white cast isn't a problem for me, and the zinc oxide and titanium dioxide can be soothing if you suffer from rosacea or eczema. I wear this alone and under mineral makeup. The pump applicator is easy to use (I HATE having to stick my fingers into lotion bottles!). I threw away my other facial sunscreens.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Decent sunscreen, but nothing special. It leaves a very white cast on my NC37 skintone, making my neck look tan and my face like casper's. It doesn't absorb that well...I always feel like it's sitting ontop of my skin like a somewhat greasy film. If I get it anywhere near the eye area it burns. I also noticed a few breakouts when using this - I think it's because it never absorbs and oils up on my face (I have normal-combo skin btw). I like that it provides UVA and UVB protection, but that's about it. Oh, and it's pretty moisturizing.