Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.8

PPD: 5.1, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Ensulizole2%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/25/2010 9:18:00 AM

I use this as a daily moisturizer/sunscreen and it's great for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. It's lightweight and has a broad spectrum SPF 30, which makes it perfect for daytime use. You do have to rub it in fairly well or let it soak in for awhile in order to avoid a white film on your face. No breakouts, no irritation. For the price and the quality, this is a great value.

on 10/12/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really have a problem with this product. Yes, you do have to really rub it into your face, but only if you get too much product. I haven't noticed any of the white flakes or sheen that other reviewers talked about, but maybe that's because my skin is already pale, I wouldn't notice it anyway.
Overall, I only bought this for the SPF. Really don't want wrinkles. It's a decent product, and much better than Neutrogena, my previous face lotion. No scent, light texture, and I like the pump.

on 10/12/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I found this moisturizer to be light on my oily skin, and the fact that this product provides broad spectrum sunscreen is very important! Absorbs quickly, not greasy at all, no fragrance, wears well throughout the day. Will re-purchase!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I find it too thick for my liking especially for the summer. It moisturizes well but tend to leave an oily finish on my combination skin. So far, it hasn't cause breakouts. I prefer Olay's Complete Lotion.

on 8/28/2010 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have found the best sunscreen for my face that I could hope for! I've tried quite a few sunscreens that claim to be "non-comedogenic" or "won't cause acne," but they ALL end up doing exactly what they claim not to- Clogging my pores and irritating my skin! I found that sweat-proof and very high SPF sunscreens are especially bad. I put Eucerin Everyday Protection on every morning right out of the shower after blotting my face dry with a towel and it's wonderful... Once it dries, there is no white residue or streaks on my face, and my skin does not even slightly burn (like it did with other sunscreens)! I'm so happy with this, I'll never switch! If you have sensitive or acne-prone skin and want a good everyday sunscreen lotion for your face, this is IT!

on 8/22/2010 12:05:00 PM

I was so excited to find this again. I used it a couple years ago, and then couldn't find it for awhile. I wear sunscreen everyday, so I want something that doesn't have much scent, has good slip, and obviously a reliable sunblock. This is not fancy, but it really does the job well.

on 7/19/2010 7:15:00 PM

I will begin this review by saying I like Eucerin. I am a MAJOR fan of their redness relief cream, a luxurious and effective rosacea night cream that has NEVER broken me out. Recently I was excited to try this, as I got a generous free sample. Right away I noticed the white cast, though I had only put it on the tip of my nose. I am already pale, and don't need to look whiter than I already do, thank you very much. The texture is thick and gross, to the point that I didn't think I had gotten it off even after I had washed it. Does it protect from the sun? I guess with 30 spf it must, and I didn't feel I'd gotten burnt on a hot summer's day, while using it. But I would never use this all over my face, due to the texture and color. Maybe I'll use up the free sample. MAYBE. But I think there have got to be better SPFs out there.

on 7/12/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a good two months now and unfortunately it's time to call it quits. The lotion does not feel very moisturizing and does absolutely nothing for my dry patches. It also does not sink in well. At the end of the day, I find myself able to scratch the white film off my face. Ick. The SPF was the biggest pro for me, but cannot match up to the cons I already listed.

on 7/7/2010 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

my favourite skincare product (and I have tried and own dozens).

This is the only sunscreen I have ever found that is

1) unfragranced and totally non-irritating

2) moisturizing

3) non greasy

I love it

it makes my skin look fresh and moist

it protects from the sun obviously

HG as far as I am concerned. I think I need to get a million backups next time I am in the USA because I don't think they sell it here in Canada, I don't think I've seen it

Look no further for your staple SPF moisturizer.

on 7/3/2010 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I give this product 3.5 stars. I like that it has 30 spf and that it's zinc is the main sunscreen ingredient but I think that the formula isnt thick enough and i hate the fact that it leaves a white film on my face basically all day :/ I'll use it till it's gone but i dont think i will buy it again. I guess my search for a great spf face lotion is still on.