Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 2/14/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great black cream liner. Just bought on sale for 40% this week at Rite Aid. I've tried Smashbox cream liners and WnW is so much better. Smashbox has always melted off or faded by the end of the day. WnW stayed true black all day without fading or smearing. I have really oily eyelids. I will probably put it in my own container so it does not dry out because the lid is shallow and does not screw on that well. I'm only taking one lippie off due to the packaging but at $2.50 - I'd buy again.

on 2/5/2012 2:43:00 AM

HG HG HG! <3

This is the absolute BEST thing for the waterline. I just put it on with the tip of an old eyeliner (because I lost the little brush that came with it), keep from blinking for a couple seconds, and it stays black and solid until I take it off at night. I'm too clumsy to put it on anywhere else, but if you have a steady hand then this could be the only black eyeliner you'd ever need. Some people have said that it dries out quickly, but I've had mine for a few months and it's as good as new.

Pretty much: BUY IT. You won't regret it.

on 2/5/2012 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this product when it was on a 50% sale at Rite Aid and I was hoping to try out a gel liner since it was all the rage at the time and I didn't want to dish our $10+ for some other brand without knowing if I would like it. Overall, I liked the product, but I probably won't repurchase (this one alone can probably last me over a year if I sanitize it every time I use it). The black wasn't as dark as I would've like it for a black eyeliner; it was really nice when I swatched it on my hand but it's different when applied on the eyes. meh. I think I'll just stick with the original pencil liners. :)

on 1/29/2012 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

WOW. This liner is just awesome, amazing, & superb! It applies smoothly and is extremely pigmented. Even better than L'oreal's HIP eyeliner (imo it dried out too easily, plus it was ~$10) But this was only around ~$4 (depending on where you get it). *asian voice* SO CHEAP! The brush that comes with it works really well too! The only problem I have is that it tends to run up my eyelid after a couple of hours, so you might want to apply some eyeshadow over it after applied & use an eye primer if you have oily lids like me. Overall, one of the BEST creamliners out there.

on 1/22/2012 5:17:00 AM

I got this as a fluke because I was lacking the extra money to buy my usual $13 maybelline Eye studio gel liner and this was the only alternative. It took a life time and a half to dry and was easily smudged. But it worked for the most part. I wouldn't recommend it for long term wear.

on 1/19/2012 11:31:00 PM

I love this gel eyeliner. It is so cheap! It cost only $4! It stays on my waterline and it is very long lasting. This eyeliner is the blackest gel eyeliner I had own. It is so black than the MAC's gel liner. But, the only thing I do have to complain about is the drying out due to the cheap packaging. Overall, for the price, the eyeliner is good! :)

on 1/19/2012 9:58:00 PM

Amazing eyeliner at an amazing price. I have one Fluidline from MAC and this is WAY better! It stays put ALL day, even in my waterline. While I often use a smaller brush to apply it (my eyes are small), the one that comes with it is great. Highly recommend!

on 1/19/2012 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Best eyeliner ever! I've used soooo many different "all day wear, waterproof, smudge resistant" eyeliners. None of them worked this well and they were all way more than $3.99. The little brush is a fabulous bonus. I use it for my eyebrows and eyes. It does exactly what I want it to. Flawless flawless flawless!!!

GOOD BYE MAC BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE & HELLLLOOOOO W&W CREME LINER! OMG this stuff is super amaaaazing for the price! I ran out of the MAC one and Rite Aide was having a 40% off sale & picked this up. super creamy & pigmented & lasted all daay! No smudging here! I highly highly recommend this over the MAC one ;D

on 1/18/2012 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I ran out of MAC Blacktrack, and I knew I needed to try this....love it!!! I doubt I will ever buy Blacktrack ever again. This black wow Creme liner is amazing in every way. I wish there was more colors!