Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 2/5/2012 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this product when it was on a 50% sale at Rite Aid and I was hoping to try out a gel liner since it was all the rage at the time and I didn't want to dish our $10+ for some other brand without knowing if I would like it. Overall, I liked the product, but I probably won't repurchase (this one alone can probably last me over a year if I sanitize it every time I use it). The black wasn't as dark as I would've like it for a black eyeliner; it was really nice when I swatched it on my hand but it's different when applied on the eyes. meh. I think I'll just stick with the original pencil liners. :)

on 1/29/2012 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

WOW. This liner is just awesome, amazing, & superb! It applies smoothly and is extremely pigmented. Even better than L'oreal's HIP eyeliner (imo it dried out too easily, plus it was ~$10) But this was only around ~$4 (depending on where you get it). *asian voice* SO CHEAP! The brush that comes with it works really well too! The only problem I have is that it tends to run up my eyelid after a couple of hours, so you might want to apply some eyeshadow over it after applied & use an eye primer if you have oily lids like me. Overall, one of the BEST creamliners out there.

on 1/22/2012 5:17:00 AM

I got this as a fluke because I was lacking the extra money to buy my usual $13 maybelline Eye studio gel liner and this was the only alternative. It took a life time and a half to dry and was easily smudged. But it worked for the most part. I wouldn't recommend it for long term wear.

on 1/19/2012 11:31:00 PM

I love this gel eyeliner. It is so cheap! It cost only $4! It stays on my waterline and it is very long lasting. This eyeliner is the blackest gel eyeliner I had own. It is so black than the MAC's gel liner. But, the only thing I do have to complain about is the drying out due to the cheap packaging. Overall, for the price, the eyeliner is good! :)

on 1/19/2012 9:58:00 PM

Amazing eyeliner at an amazing price. I have one Fluidline from MAC and this is WAY better! It stays put ALL day, even in my waterline. While I often use a smaller brush to apply it (my eyes are small), the one that comes with it is great. Highly recommend!

on 1/19/2012 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Best eyeliner ever! I've used soooo many different "all day wear, waterproof, smudge resistant" eyeliners. None of them worked this well and they were all way more than $3.99. The little brush is a fabulous bonus. I use it for my eyebrows and eyes. It does exactly what I want it to. Flawless flawless flawless!!!

GOOD BYE MAC BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE & HELLLLOOOOO W&W CREME LINER! OMG this stuff is super amaaaazing for the price! I ran out of the MAC one and Rite Aide was having a 40% off sale & picked this up. super creamy & pigmented & lasted all daay! No smudging here! I highly highly recommend this over the MAC one ;D

on 1/18/2012 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I ran out of MAC Blacktrack, and I knew I needed to try this....love it!!! I doubt I will ever buy Blacktrack ever again. This black wow Creme liner is amazing in every way. I wish there was more colors!

I wear this every time I do my makeup and have gone through two pots in a year. Considering I only wear makeup about once a week, that's a lot of eyeliner! I do a lot of heavy goth-y looks with a lot of smudged liner, hence the usage, and this is ideal for it. It is dirt cheap, smudges easily in the first half-minute or so, and then sets up so well it'll stay for hours and hours. I've used it to make clean sharp cat's eyes with equal success, if you discount my inexpert application.

Paired with the ELF primer (I like cheap stuff!) it goes for 12+ hours on me on the upper lid and easily lasts six or seven hours on the waterline despite my watery, irritable eyes. It will run/smudge a little if I cry or sweat or have an allergy attack, but less than any other I've tried. Makes a great creme base for shadows too--I like to use it under MAC Club. It creases a little for me if I use it all over the lid, however.

To those saying it dries up: this happened to me once when I failed to close it properly. The lid is pretty crappy so that's easy to do, so I'd fault the packaging. Just add a teeny drop of saline solution and give it a stir, it will come right back to life. I've had this problem with HIP liners too so I don't think it's an issue unique to this product, and given the price difference, well... let's just say I won't be buying HIP any more for black eyeliner.

Unfortunately I've tried the Eggplant shade and cannot give it the same raves :( But for the black, you will not go wrong buying this. If it dries up just revive it with some saline. Holy grail status!

on 1/4/2012 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

good pigmentation, texture, and application. it smudges a little but everything smudges on me. i don't love the brush for liner application but i actually like it for brow powder. after 6 months this did go somewhat dry but was easily revived with eye drops. i paid less than $3 for this at Winco and if i ever run out i'd gladly buy again.
Edit: i've been using this almost daily in the year and a half since i first wrote this review. it's become HG.