Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

There are not many things I dont like about this...

compact packaging - easy to get into product and keep it safe and clean

fine powder/texture - powder is extremely pigmented and has a creamy texture that helps with having it adhere to your brows

duo color - compact has two colors, one light and one dark, so you can custom mix to you hair color if need be.

plastic packaging - wish this was in sturdier metal

duo - colors for brow are small for price

price- for amount and packaging, its a bit expensive

Summers are not good for me makeup wise, I have a tendency to sweat off makeup and moisturizer. But this brow powder has some really nice staying power. I have never experienced it rubbing off or smearing the way pencil has to me before. Expensive, but I will continue to purchase this product!

on 6/14/2010 1:57:00 AM

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I had tried brow pencils but didn't like the result, and for quite awhile had just been using a MAC e/s to fill in my brows. I thought it was okay until I tried this stuff. This powder is very pigmented, and has great staying power-- it survived even when I was putting in 18 hour days at school and work! It was also easy to blend a shade that suited me with the two colors offered. I took off lippie for the price, but I've come to realize that this stuff is worth it. A little bit goes a loooooooong way, trust me: I received a sample of this from a Sephora order I had gotten about a month ago, and I JUST finished it last week. So while I don't like how expensive a little pan of this is, I can't quite argue with the results. I definitely recommend for anyone who doesn't mind spending a little more for great brows.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Brunette. These powders are really good at making sparse brows seem naturally fuller. Much more natural than using a pencil. But I think that it is too expensive and like a previous reviewer said I could probably find a dupe in my MAC pallette.

on 5/28/2010 12:19:00 AM

A sample from Sephora convinced me to splurge on this brow powder. In the past I was using brown pencil to fill in my brows (sort of drawing in the missing hairs), but I'll never do that again! Powder looks far more natural, and I like have 2 colors to blend/alternate depending if I want a natural or a more dramatic look. It doesn't smudge, much to my surprise. I was shocked at the tiny amount of product for the price, though. This stuff had better last me at least a year...

on 5/26/2010 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am really into grooming eyebrows and keeping them looking clean. I have been using Anastasia brow powder for a while now and I am very happy with the results. I use the Brunette duo. It comes in a small little round compact (mirror included). There are two shades- a light brown and a dark brown. I usually mix the two shades, but I typically opt for the darker shade. I use the Anatasia eyebrow brush (the one with the spooley tip). Together both products work really well. The staying power isn't too shabby either. I remember going to a HOT, HOT sauna and granted I was in the hot room for about 15 minutes, I came out and I was surprised my eyebrows were still intact. LOL. But I would recommend this!

I use this in Brunette, I'm a NC 45.

This does a great job paired with brow gel.

I would not repurchase because I want to try other brow solutions... but I have no problem recommending this product. I like the 2 colors that you can mix or choose from.

on 4/22/2010 2:13:00 AM

So I recently died my naturally dark blond hair a medium brown shade, and of course I found my eyebrows looking a bit sad as they were several shades lighter than my new hair color. I tried fixing it with my Stila stone eyeliner and a bit of brown eyeshadow, but the combination didn't look quite right and generally didn't last too long. Luckily, a sample of Anastasia Brow Powder arrived in my last Sephora order. I had shied away from Anastasia's brand of brow powder despite the raves due to it's high price. Plus it's only eyeshadow, right? Wrong! This formula is a bit drier that the usual eyeshadow and uber pigminted. Seriously not blend worthy on the delicate eyelids, but perfect for darkening and filling in my light and somewhat sparse eyebrows. This stuff lasts all day and looks completely natural. I mix both shades of the brunette duo and it's a perfect match for my new brunette locks. I've used the sample for nearly a month and I'd guess that I can get about two weeks more out of it before I have to purchase. I still cringe at the price, but considering the quality of the product (and my vanity) I'll bite the bullet and shell out for the real deal. Highly recommend.

on 4/19/2010 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this stuff! Outline my brows wtih MAC Lingering and fill in with the dark side and fill in the front with the light side. Pretty pricey but it will last FOREVER!

on 4/17/2010 8:06:00 PM

I was never one to use brow makeup because I could never find the right product. The search is over. My brows are dark brown, and Medium Ash shade works perfectly. With this, my brows are natural-looking yet defined.

on 4/14/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have very black hair but very light eyebrows so I wanted an eyebrow powder to fill in my eyebrows ,but still make them look natural and this eyebrow kit just didn't do it for me. The powder color didn't look good with my dark hair and I pretty much got the same effect as I was getting before with a Mac eyeshadow I was using. I ended up returning this thing, and found an eyebrow kit that I absolutely LOVE! The Bare Escentual kit gave me the results that I was looking for. My eyebrows have never looked better. So if your looking for an eyebrow kit I really recommend the Bare Escentual one instead of this!

Popular Brows Products