April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mings1911

I went to the shop initially intended to get the Missha Signature, having read so many good reviews of it online. But at the shop, I discovered that the Missha Signature only came into 2 colours, both of which were too light for me. The darkest looked grey-ish on my hand. This range, on the other hand, had a good choice of colours and I got the #23 which is exactly my colour.

Colour: It melts entirely into my skin, you literally can't see where the bb cream ends and where my skin begins. This is the first time I've found such a great match for my skin tone, for foundations, bb cream or whatever. My only gripe with this is that it doesn't make my skin look radiant in the way the etude house bb cream that I'm currently using does. The sales assistant told me I needed to get the bb booster (also sold by Missha) for that and apply it under the bb cream but i'm not about to apply so many layers of stuff on my face every day. It might work if mixed into the cream itself so I might try that in the future.

Packaging: I love that Missha bb creams come in both normal and travel size. The travel size is perfect for those of us trying the bb cream out for the first time and also for putting in our purses for touch-ups. I got the travel size one and the packaging is pretty sturdy, nothing to complain about.

Finish: Like I said, it literally melts into my skin. It is also not as sticky as some other bb creams. Unfortunately it doesn't last for a long time and was almost all gone when I got home 5 hours later.

All in all, this is a good product but its not my first choice (yet) when it comes to bb cream for everyday wear. Its rather expensive for a bb cream with that many flaws but I am not giving it up and may try mixing it with the Missha Signature or the bb booster when my wallet allows for me to get those.

UPDATE: After using this daily for more than a month, I have to say that the product has still been performing well. I like it so much that I bought a darker shade for my skin after I went tanning a few weeks ago. I noticed that this bb cream looks better and better as the day goes on. In the morning it might look abit flakey but by the afternoon my skin is looking dewy and radiant. I still prefer the finish of the etude house bb cream but this bb cream offers much more convenience since the colour matches my skin perfectly and there is no need for messy mixing in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by albrygold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this BB cream! I have melanoma, and found that this product covers the blotches very well -- especially for a cream that feels so light. It works so well, that I frequently use it as a foundation and not a primer. My only issue, which is little, is that the color choices are limited and #23, which I use, stays a little grayer than I'd like. The #2 (calm beige) Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream is a better match, but I only use it in the winter months or when I need additional coverage because it's much "heavier" feeling than the M Perfect Color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I had to "stan" for any makeup product it is this one. I've tried many different BB cream brands. Some from Korea, some from Japan, some from China, some from North America. I ALWAYS come back to this one. The price is great for me because I often buy these directly from the website, and they usually have killer sales. (Be weary of buying from eBay, lots of fakes.) This stuff matches my skin nicely and I like how it is one of the few Korean BB creams that have darker colours. The cream itself is thick and you need a pea sized amount to put on your face. It does cover nicely and it goes on matte compared to other BB creams. It lasts longer than other ones I've owned. However, since I have oily skin I use a mattefying primer + a loose setting powder in combination with this.

I will keep buying until I find something better, but none so far so I can consider this my HG BB cream.

By the way, I use the shade #27. I have no idea what I am in terms of NCxx -- sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by harvestprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this bb cream for at least 2 years and it's great stuff. I'm just a bit lighter than nc15 and I wear #13 which is a good match for me. This stuff definitely covers but can look a little bit chalky. It dries matte and shows any and all flakiness if my skin is a little dryer than usual. Usually I mix this half and half with some lotion-type luminizer and this fixes all those problems. The packaging is sturdy, I just have to be careful to not lose the cap. Overall I like because it doesn't break me out (almost all other foundations do) and provides good coverage that I can sheer down as I like. Will buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I ordered a sample pack of the Perfect Cover shades from the Missha website, not really expecting much. The first color I tried was #21, and I have honestly never had such a good color match in any product.

The coverage is fantastic, especially since I wasn’t expecting much from what I believed to be basically a tinted moisturizer with extra skincare ingredients. This is my foundation and concealer and it covers even my dark circles which is way more impressive than most foundations.

I have already ordered the travel size in this BB (rather than ordering the full sze) to see if it works well in humid weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by YENSUONG

I am on my 4-5 tubes! I have been using this for the last 4 years! Is the only bb cream last all day. I have combination skin so I use matte powder over it to set my face. The coverage is fantastic, I have redness around my nose or when I have few pimples it evens out everything; I dont even need a concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by rachrachrach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have normal to dry skin, and the area around my nose gets pretty oily depending on foundation (Mac makes my nose super oily!!)
This stuff dried my cheeks out so badly! At first I thought it might be the castor oil when I do the oil cleansing method, so I stopped using castor oil. Nope, still dry cheeks. I started using an AHA moisturizer which usually do a great job exfoliating and moisturizing when I'm super dry and flaky, that worked, but by the evening, my cheeks would be dry and flaky again. I stopped using this BB cream this past week and continued OCM, and my aha moisturizer, and my cheeks are back to normal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I have have combination skin (parts of my face are dry and my T-zone gets really oily quickly). I wanted to try out BB creams because people were raving about it so I wanted to give it a try. But the only problem was that most BB creams have light to medium coverage and I was looking for something that would give me medium to full coverage. After reading various reviews I decided to give the Missha M Perfect BB Cream a try.

I normally use the Revlon Colorstay (I mix Sand Beige and Natural Tan) and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (in shade 52), since they give me the coverage I need to cover up my redness and imperfections. With the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream I need to mix #21 and #23 to get the right shade but I don't mind.

Anyway so I tried the Missha BB cream and it's really easy to apply. You can either use your finger, a sponge or a brush. I prefer to apply it with a stippling brush. It does give me a coverage similar to my foundations that I use and on top of that it makes my skin feel really hydrated and soft ALL day long! My skin looks dewy and flawless as if I am not wearing any makeup. What I also like is the fact that it has an SPF of 42 so I know that my skin is protected. The only downside is that it doesn't last quite as long as the Revlon Colorstay, but I will try out the Urban Decay All Nighter Fixing Spray to see if it can help it last longer.

So all in all I highly recommend this BB cream, especially if you are looking for something with more coverage without looking cakey. On top of that it is really affordable! You can buy it on ebay for around $14 for a 50ml bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by slyhng

Honestly, this product can be pricey if you buy it at a shop! Therefor, you should just order it on Ebay or something because it would be A LOT CHEAPER! Anyways, it started when a friend of mines gave me a sample tube size of this BB cream and I was amazed by its result AND how a simple small tube lasted me 6 months with a simple pump for my whole face. So then my sister bought me the full size tube for as my birthday gift (<3) and so I am using this BB cream in No.21 and it works so well on my with a simple pump! A tube would last me probably 2-3 years I so sure! Love this stuff!

The only con I have for this is, it is not super high coverage but it is build-able to an extent! I don't have that much things to cover, but when I have acne once in a while I do need concealer on top of it!

In general, you should try this out if you are looking for an Asian BB cream that works!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by AidaE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This my HG product for a good year. I loved that it came in different skin tones in which I was #27. It gives great coverage while allowing your natural skin to shine through. I loved the consistency in the winter months because it was very creamy and a little bit spreads a long ways.. I also find the coverage to be quite buildable. I thought the packaging it came in was pretty and it has an expensive appearance. However, as I reached less of the product, the pump no longer pumped anything out. I ended up having to cut the product open to find that there was still a decent amount of product left. I had a similiar pump issue with Missha Signature Complete BB cream. The only other con I have of this product is that it does emphasize dry/flaky patches on the skin. But, I do miss using the product and I'm looking forward to repurchasing. Oh yea, and it's also great at covering redness too!