July 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by KLB0503

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for the right lip stain for a while and this is it. I have worn it every day since I bought it. I was intimidated by liquid stains so I stayed away from this product, but after several disappointing pencil and marker stains, I bought Posie Tint. The color is buildable - lightly applied and it looks like an enhanced, pinker version of my lips; heavily applied and it is quite bright and fun. I have been applying it with a doe-foot applicator and that has been working perfectly so I have not actually tried the applicator it comes with. I also have not tried it on my cheeks yet but it is worthwhile as a lip stain alone! The only reason I did not give it a perfect rating is that it is pricey. Still, I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by eileenbean5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color is amazing, and on my lips, it is the PERFECT color. The color stays on for such a long time, and it almost seems moisturizing! Keep in mind, my skin is very fair. Even on my cheeks, the color is amazing! The only complaint I have is if you don't rub it into your cheeks soon enough, it leaves a little mark. Plus, it's very expensive. Overall, a great investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by TheMakeUpMaster

I love this product for my skin complexion it just gives your skin a natural glow :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a great fan of Posietint, as it doesn't show up on my NC42 skin, even after 3-4 coats. I find Benetint better than this, although i have to build it up to get the glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by tokidoki123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color that posietint delivers on both my lips and cheeks. Its the most innocent pink glow, that looks natural. It was a bit difficult to apply at first, but after you get the hang of it, it's super fast to apply. The texture is that of gelatin that is still in the process of setting up (watery, runny jelly). Like most stains, it is a bit drying on the lips, but nothing a little lip balm can't fix. It wears like iron on my cheeks, but on the lips it lasts for only 5-6 hours. To avoid cross contamination, I put a little product onto a pallet and apply it to both my lips and cheeks.Overall a great product, but the price is a bit steep.Though, for the size, it should last you for quite some time. I've had this for a year now and I still have quite a lot of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Meg14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color! So pretty! I just hate the price and the fact that you cant see how much you've used up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by raniee0616

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Despite the high price and poor packaging, I'm in love with this tint. It gives me the perfect cherry blossom color on my lips. I think it's totally worth the money. I think one bottle lasts for a few years. love love this tint!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 5:01:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very fair and neutral, but Positetint just doesn't work on my cheeks. That's odd, eh? However, I do love it as a lip stain. It's 100% not worth the purchase just for that though, so NYC 16 Hour Lip Stain in Persistent Pink is a nice dupe of Posietint on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

i apply a nice dollop of this to the apples of my cheeks and blend in STRAIGHTAWAY. i use about 2-3 strokes depending on how much product the brush has happened to have picked up.
i'm really happy and intrigued with this, as all my make-up wearing life, i've sworn by powder blushes, but i've noticed how the pigment just fades throughout the day, even MAC.
but this lasts all day, and i get this flushed, pinched, luminous stain that looks like my own natural rosy blush, not like make-up. that's why i'm so fascinated with this, because i feel like this changes the way all my make-up looks and i feel like i look really glowing and well-rested.
i don't really care for it much as a lip stain as i don't like the feel of these kinds of products on my lips, but i'm really happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Posietint gives a lovely flush to my cheeks, it's very subtle and natural looking. I hate the watery consistency for lips, and it doesn't even give a hint of color to mine. I was shocked that my cheeks picked up the color as I'm caramel complexioned, but it does look very nice. Do I think it's worth $30? No. Probably not unless you can get the full advertised use from the product.