BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 4/7/2013 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this product for concealing spots. It is pretty thick and pigmented so it covers redness pretty well. As far as an undereye concealer, I've given up all hopes of this working. I have dark circles under my eyes and while this does cover them I find it looks cakey and settles into my creases within an hour or two. I have tried moisturizing before applying this and setting with a few different powders but it just doesn't work and makes my eyes look older. The packaging is cute but I have always thrown the spatula away. The smell reminds me of bandaids...which is a bit gross. I have purchased this twice, but I may venture on to another concealer once this runs out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG concealer! I have really serious dark under eye circle due to hereditary reason. This one really helped me out erasing and camouflaging my darkies. I am medium fair complexioned but the SA matched me with the color "deep" which is the darkest color within the range.. at first I was hesitant as it looked dark for me but the SA says it will camouflage with my dark circles and voila it really did! and it has that brightening effect on me too.. and for some reason it went invisible on my skin and matches well on the rest of my face.

Ladies, I know about the creasing issues with this but this what I do, I have dry skin so i make sure I moisturise my skin around the eyes before applying this erase paste and I don't glide it in, instead I do the "TAP, TAP, TAP" motion with my ring finger until I'm satisfied with the coverage.. That's just it.. then it stays put and doesn't budge nor creases.. try it ladies.. don't swipe, don't glide.. just the tapping motion,, and doing this will at the same time help massage the skin under your eyes which promotes blood flow (poor blood circulation is one of the many reasons why we develop dark circles around our eyes). So there you go try it before giving up on this wonderful product. <3

on 4/5/2013 12:40:00 AM

I had high hopes and really liked this at first, but it does indeed crease really bad. I mix it w other random concealers I have and it does better. I actually do like how thick it is and I enjoy having it in my make up bag to mix with. I think it provides good coverage for my dark circles. I may buy again when I run out if I find it to be a staple item, but that'll be a while bc a little goes a long way. The packaging doesn't bother me, but I hear it's unsanitary. I just bought benefits newest concealer- fake up- to try out so I'll see how that compares...it's supposed to be creaseless. My good drugstore concealer by Revlon was discontinued :-(- that one never ever creased.

on 3/31/2013 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is just awful. Because it cost me so much (I had to wait until my birthday before I could afford it) I really, really tried to like it. At first I thought I just wasn't using it properly, since everyone seems to rave about it and it's SO EXPENSIVE. But, no, I've tried everything. I've tried using the stupid spatula that comes with it - chucked that away, I've tried using sponges, blending with my fingers... I even bought a special concealer brush to use with it on the recommendation of a Youtube reviewer, still rubbish. It's supposed to correct dark circles under the eyes, but if anything this made the bags under my eyes WORSE and made me look older and more tired, accentuating the lines around my eyes and doing nothing for dark circles whatsoever. It's just greasy and shiny and lame and horrible and ugh. I don't know how I got suckered into buying this. Terrible.

on 3/28/2013 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I went back and forth for the longest time with this concealer. I always felt it was so greasy, and shiny. On my search for a concealer for my under eye (seriously like a raccoon) I came across Clinique (line smoothing which I loved, but didn't stay put) I got so mad because although this concealer a covered they didn't last. That's the major difference with erase paste. Everytime I went back and forth I noticed that while it was so dewy it stayed in place perfectly. I wear glasses so I set with powder around my nose. So now this has become my favourite concealer. It doesn't crease or move. Actually, I use mac vanilla eyeshadow to set it now because its warmer out and helps with staying power even more.

I hate the packaging and that stupid spatula. This is one product that you just need a few dabs with your brush or finger. I just use a brush and literally pat it on and away I go. The spatula is wasteful. Having said that, this is very expensive stuff. At $36 bucks I want all the product I can get to last me forever. I use this for the odd blemish and redness too. It's perfect.

on 3/26/2013 4:31:00 AM

Pros
-a little goes a long way
-covers blemishes when you apply
-brightens
Cons
-Terrible colour selection
-too pink toned
-very cakey with or without powder over top
-becomes blotchy after about 1 hour

on 3/22/2013 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably my favorite concealer.

Pros: does a great job at brightening, is good for heavy coverage, a little goes a long way
Cons: does crease as the day progresses but for the most part that's unnoticeable (you'd have to look closely in the mirror), isn't the greatest packaging (they provide a scoop but using the concave end to get the product out would get product stuck in the spoon, so I would use it backwards, but then just ended up using my fingers), gets lighter as the day progresses (I would get self-conscious about this but people would say they either didn't notice or only did when I asked), photographs light

I used to just use this but now I use Collection 2000 all under my eyes and the tiniest bit of Erase Paste right where it's darkest. The pros outweigh the cons, in my opinion. I haven't found a better under-eye concealer.

on 3/17/2013 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for a long time and I have no idea why! I just recently realized that I really don't like this and that it was time to look for something else. I don't know if the skin under my eyes has gotten drier or what, but this concealer looks very cakey and dry and it settles into fine lines that I didn't even know I had and that are not even visible when I don't have any concealer on. That is not good. Plus, the packaging is terrible. The pot is unsanitary and I had to buy a concealer brush in order to use this. This would probably be a good concealer to use on blemishes, but definitely not on under eye circles, which is what I use concealer for.

on 2/24/2013 4:06:00 PM

This product is great at covering my dark under eye circles, but it looks super cakey. A little goes a long way, but no matter what it still looks cakey.

on 2/23/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought Erase Paste in #1 (Fair) for concealing my very noticeable purple/blue-ish under-eye circles. I like its strong coverage, but once it's dry... boy, is it dry! It looks cakey no matter what I put on underneath it. Primer, eye cream, moisturizer... nothing can seem to prevent it from accentuating my bumps and fine lines. I know there's no such thing as a 100% crease-proof concealer for under the eyes (other than Photoshop!), but I have used concealers, including drugstore concealers at 1/3 the price, that didn't crease nearly as much as this one. It's far from being the worst I've tried, though. I still like its opaqueness and slight peachy tint to hide the blue undertones, but I wish it had more moisture to it. I'm sure it would be much better for those with oily skin.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products