Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 8/4/2012 11:25:00 AM

I have been using Moroccan Oil for almost two years. I have fine, wavy hair, and a lot of it! After washing and conditioning my hair in the shower and combing it out, I pump a nickel-sized amount of product into my palm and smooth it through the length of my hair (my hairstylist uses this product throughout all of my hair... even my scalp, but I prefer not to do that daily). It smells amazing and makes my hair soft whether I decide to let it dry naturally or heat-style. It's very expensive but it lasts FOREVER. My only issue with it is that it's a difficult product to travel with. I purchased the travel-size bottle from my local beauty supply store. Unfortunately, just like the regular bottle, it is made of glass. I have tried pouring it into a small plastic bottle from Target but it somehow seeped through the opening and made a mess. Because I love this product and insist on using it every day, I bubble wrap the travel-size AND place it in a small plastic baggie AND put it in a separate pocket of my carry-on so that if it does somehow break or spill, it doesn't ruin anything.

on 8/3/2012 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very thick frizzy wavy hair. My stylist suggested me this and I never looked back. This is the only product which tames it down and gives it a very soft feel. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it !!!

on 7/18/2012 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I swear this product makes me hair more dry. Yes, I get a little bit of shine but it leaves my fine hair with a weird sort of coating on it, almost like it just coats the hair shaft, not penetrate and moisten it. Does anyone know all the ingredients in this product? There is no way it is 100% pure argan oil

on 7/16/2012 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love what this product does for my hair, I use one pump on towel dried hair before I use my hair dryer. I can really tell a difference, makes my hair soft and so much easier to brush (my hair is thick, wavy and highlighted blonde). Having bleached hair this is pefect for keeping my hair moisturised. Only negative, I travel a lot and the bottle leaks very easily while in your bag! This has become a must have product for me!

on 7/16/2012 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like MOROCCANOIL pretty much.
The only thing I DON'T Like is a PRICE as for me it is TOO
expensive.

For example here in Moscow Moroccanoil 100ml costs 50-60$ for bottle.

I used to buy it on Ebay BUT last times MOROCCANOIL closed
the auctions I placed bids on since (as explained seller)
they don't like to see their products sell low price from
Israel bla..bla..bla...

By the way the lowest price for MOROCCANOIL can be found only in Israel since it's

Israel Brand and produced there.

So the lowest price I could get from Israel was 37$ including delivery on

www.ledyshop.com comparing to 50$ locally in Moscow.

It is nice product but their price policy really sucks :(
Anna

first of all, if you are planning on repurchasing this product and you frequently travel to Israel, ONLY buy it there. it is about one fourth the price it is here. i wasnt impressed. it did make my hair very soft, but if i put it in while my hair was wet without my HG garnier curl sculpting cream gel, the result was soft but very frizzy and poofy hair. however, when i apply dry, the results are ok. honestly there are better products if you're hair is damaged and you want softness. and for the price, NOT worth it. thankfully i got the small bottle :)

on 7/2/2012 4:42:00 PM

I use the original, not the Light.
It is way too hyped up. First, argon oil is great for your hair. Yes. But silicones and other chemicals are not. And they are in this product. This product does more damage than good. It just makes your hair LOOK good.
The pump leaks ( I have used more than one bottle and they all leak) but the lid doesnt.
The smell isnt horrible but not pleasant.
Over 40 dollars for 3.4 oz
Wont be repurchasing. I will just buy organic argon oil from now on.

on 6/30/2012 1:23:00 AM

I got a sample package with a shampoo, conditioner, and the oil treatment for my daughter. She has fine, shoulder lenth hair, but a lot of it. Her hair is always dried out and tangled. I've tried l'oreal, suave, and several other brands to no avail. This product worked wonders for her. However, I tried it on my hair and felt no change. My hair is thick, long, and dyed. I had better luck with Aussie 3 minute miracle. I also did not like the smell of this product. It reminded me of the flea spray I use on my dog.

on 6/29/2012 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this just to see what all the hype was about and I instantly fell in love with it! It's so amazing and leaves my hair feeling extremely silky and looking very smooth. My hair gets greasy quite quickly so I was a bit hesitant about putting oil in my hair but it was fine. I also find it works best when I let my hair dry naturally until it is about 70-80% dry and then I put the product in and blow dry. I'm not sure why but my hair just feels silkier this way.

on 6/12/2012 4:06:00 AM

OK, a lot of people seem to love this stuff. I purchased this against my better judgement because it was very expensive and I kind of knew it was going to be a dud. I have colour treated hair and I usually apply serums before blow drying. The size of the bottle was tiny, but then, so is the serum bottle, so not much difference there (except the price). I applied the oil to damp hair and set about blow drying my hair in its usual straight design. My serum would usually leave my hair looking sleek with a few flyaways that I would slick down with some hair putty. The Moroccan oil left it looking like I had applied no product at all. I had a couple of choices - wash my hair again and apply serum to blow dry or put my hair up for the day. I chose to wear my hair up and decided to try and slick it with the Moroccan Oil whilst it was dry. It did a half reasonable job of making my hair look shiny, but there are so many products that can do the same thing at a fraction of the price. An expensive waste of money.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products