August 30, 2014 | 913 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When used sporadically - this oil (silicone) treatment can really work wonders on dry hair (mine is slightly dry - in no way "french fried", but uber fine and color treated.)

Pricey for what it is. Can build up so be careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the smell of the product and I put it on in the morning because my hair is frizzy and it's amazing!!! It gets rid of frizziness and dryness. It's a little expensive but it definitley works good, but sometimes it leaks from the cap down the bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by laurie2025

I was excited to try this product, but it is full if silicones. It worked initially, but after a month or so, my hair got really dry and did not respond to the product anymore. I think a lot of it was the buildup left in my hair. I have ordered some pure argan oil and trashed the moroccanoil.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

EDIT: I no longer use this. It really is just a glorified cone serum with a droplet of argan oil in it. It does nothing beneficial for the hair, it just smooths it with all the cones to make it seem like it really works. Every time I didn't use this my hair became brittle and dry again. It was like my hair was withdrawing. I now use products that are actually beneficial to my hair such as AG Fast Food leave in and Bonacure Sealed Ends. Also, don't like the smell and it's too pricey for what it is!
I have been using this for about 3 months now and it has become my HG hair product. I have never used a hair product that actually made my hair look as amazing as it claims to do. Also, it works every single time I use it, so I can rely on my hair looking its best every time I use it.
I've converted many people to moroccanoil and none of them love it any less than I do. I bought the pump bottle size and I have the travel size one. You only need a teeny bit ( my hair goes a little past my shoulders) but i do use it ALOT. I use it as a leave in, as a heat protector when I straighten my hair, I mix it in when I deep condition and sometime just with my regular conditioner. I also mix a few pumps in with my hair dye when I dye it at home. I love that it has so many uses and I can really tell that it has improved the condition of my ends! Another thing I really love is that when I use it before I straighten my hair it stays straight- even if I'm super sweaty or its humid as hell.
Since I've fallen in love with moroccanoil I've branched out on the different products in the line and I now use the Shampoo and Conditioner ( the moisture repair ones, I alternate between these and the Suave Almond and Shea which is amazing as well), the hydrating styling cream- which I like to mix with some of the oil and then use, and the hydrating mask ( which I also mix with the oil sometimes).
I will never ever be without moroccanoil again! I highly recommend it. I know there are many dupes out there and I have tried several of them but the moroccanoil brand is the only one that performes this way. I highly recommend you give it a try and if for some reason you do not like it just return it! A+++

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by catwillard

my number one hair care product out there!! it shortens drying time, adds shine and a yummy scent and doesn't make hair too greasy. not to mention its incredible repair properties!! i can't say enough about this product. if you have light colored hair, make sure to use the light version of the product as the regular version will add a pink hue! the smell is lovely. the only downside is the price and the packaging, the bottle seems to be constantly greasy but i won't complain when it works wonders for me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by fluffy88

This product is the holy grail for frizzy/dry curly hair! I could wear a little drop of this and my hair would stay frizz free all day, without the help of any other product. I highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by AVinden

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be a really good product which I loved and couldn't get enough of, THEN they changed their formula! Wish I had of known before I wasted my money on two more bottles, the new formula leaves your hair feeling sticky and lank.

If you can get the old stuff go for it, but if not give this a miss and spend your money more wisely elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Glor21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You must to Buy it! Leaves your hair soft amd silky.. no matter how damaged your hair

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by harrisss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best and probably only serum I can use when straightening my fine, frizzy, thin hair. It makes my hair sleek, smooth, and easy to flat iron without turning it into a greasy, flat mess. My hair actually keeps some body, gains smoothness and shine, and I can go for days before rewashing. Price-wise, I need to use only a very small amount...about a pea-sized drop. So a travel-sized bottle will last me at least 6 months.

I don't see any difference between this and the light Moroccanoil Treatment. It lists the same ingredients on the back and everyone has a different explanation of why it is light....for light-haired people...for fine hair. I'm pretty sure both products are the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by katelynn89

drop a small amount into your palms and use on the mid to ends of wet hair. roll your hair in your palms, then blow dry as usual and voila, shiny beautiful hair! don't use too much though or it will make your hair really greasy. i can't get enough of the smell, it's seriously soo good.

if you use small amounts every time you can make the bottle last!