Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

My new signature perfume. I bought this for myself on my birthday at Sephora. I felt my heart break slightly at the price but it smelled so nice and worked so beautifully with my body chemistry that I knew I had to get it and make it my own. I highly recommend spritzing yourself a little at Sephora, going around the mall for an hour or so and seeing how it works on you before you buy it. That's what I did because I wanted to ensure that it blended well with me.
It's a very lady-like scent but with a hint of a carefree attitude. I love the packaging because I feel it is so classy, but I keep it in its box, as I do travel back and forth from home to university often. It protects the bottle well and I love the high-quality ribbon. The box also adds a touch of class and femininity to my shelves. I also adore how everything about it is reflected in the colour: not truly pink as to scream little girl, but a soft peachy-nude-pink that is a little more mature but still youthful and can be a staple in any wardrobe.
Though it is expensive, you truly get what you pay for with this perfume.
The lasting power is sufficient. It lasts long enough to make an impression, but not so long as to annoy people. I wear it out at night and when I wake up in the morning, it will have faded but left a few lingering notes behind. When I wear it on my neck, it also transfers over to my scarf and stays there for a few days, which is really nice. I only really wear it when I go out but everybody tells me I smell SO GOOD when I do. My boyfriend loves this scent and needless to say, so do I. I will buy another when I run out and probably will continue to do so until the end of time.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I got this in a sample size from Sephora online and I loved it so much I bought the full size! Granted, I had a $50 gift card to Macy's...Otherwise it would have cost me $110! The packaging is ridiculously pretty. It comes nestled in a box which I decided to keep because it keeps the bottle from getting dusty. The scent itself is exquisite. It's feminine, alluring, soft, with a hint of citrus and musk which sends the senses spiraling. I'm usually not into florals because they tend to be too heady, but Chloe is perfect. My boyfriend can't get enough of it! Definitely a compliment magnet in my opinion. Not many perfumes agree with my body chemistry, but this one not only compliments, it lasts all day! Highly recommend.

This perfume is totally great, smells really fresh and romantic and feminine. definitely something I want for spring

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

To me it smells fresh and light, and a lot like lychee.. I don't particularly love lychee, but it's light enough to enjoy in the perfume.

My boyfriend says it smells like potpourri. He really likes it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, maybe I just got lucky with body chemistry, but this is exquisite. The perfect, soft rose, the succulent sweetness of the lychee, and the rounder, richer sweetness of the honey. The honey note is very dominant to me (which is exactly what I was hoping for), with its natural floral quality being accented beautifully by the rose. The amber just warms it up and makes the fragrance really comforting. I don't find it to be a clean fragrance, as I have heard it described, but rich and buttery. Because it's well balanced and not super strong (it's almost more of an aura than a perfume), it's a million miles away from sickening, at least to me. My only regret is that I didn't purchase a larger size. I do wish it lasted longer, though.

I've been using this perfume for a few years and everyone always asks what it is. I absolutley love it and it lasts all day and looks gorgeous too. Its a powdery rose scent and I use it nearly every day and probably always will

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I smelled this in one of my magazines awhile back & I loved the way it smelled. I know perfumes smell different on everybody and on paper so I decided to go to Sephora and test it out. Needless to say I ended up purchasing it; cringing at the price. The smell is floral, has a rose yet powdery smell to it and the staying power is very well. I could smell it hours on end after working. But..months later I find it too overpowering for me and the more I smell it on me the more I think its too strong for me personally. I like more of a fruity floral smell instead & I won't be purchasing again; especially since it is expensive.

Hubby bought this for me one valentines day and I fell inlove! clean and powdery with floral mixture. To my surprise it lasted on my clothes even after washing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my every day perfume. I always get compliments on it. I'm almost done with my bottle and will repurchase when I get done.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Scents are very individualistic so I won't say too much about the scent, however I do love it. On me it's light, floraly and has a crispness to it. I think any lady who's 25+ can really enjoy this scent if their body chemistry allows it. I also got the roller ball version since I'm just beginning to get interested into fragrances and I don't want to invest in a bottle just yet. I'm not sure if the formula is different between the roller ball and the bottle but the roller ball has no lasting power. By mid day, I can no longer smell it on me and on my wrist it's practically gone. It does disappoint me a bit since this is a "perfume" and not a "toilette", but I still give it 4 stars since I love the scent so much.

Popular Fragrances