Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have under eye circles and decided to try this out. it is easy to apply and does cover well, But it creases and wears off throughout the day so at the end of the day all im left with is creased concealer. whenever i smile or laugh mye yes crinkle and the concealer heads straight into that cranny. im going to buy a new concealer because this just doesnt cut it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-creamy
-high pigmentation, covers small moles and pimples
-cheap

Cons:
-staying power
-HARD TO BLEND

Bottom line: This isn't too bad; it has good pigmentation and covers up a LOT. However, it's really hard to blend in and looks FAR from natural. It's really obvious I'm wearing concealer with this on. Still on the lookout for a good concealer that covers up AND looks natural!

*Tip: use a brush when applying this. IMPOSSIBLE otherwise. At least for me. (:

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Pros: creamy, doesn't cake, nice to have a lipstick type tube
Cons: the light color has a bit too much pink for my skin color, the coverage is on the sheer side (it's gone almost as soon as I apply it).

Like most reviewers mentioned, this product is super cakey :(. I also just don't like the color, maybe it's just me, but the tone is kind of cold and grey ish :/. It conceals, but looks unnatural on my skin because it is gives off that unhealthy grey ish tone. You definitely need some kind of powder or foundation to cover over this cakey concealer (and there still will be a high chance the cakey-ness wills till be there). I BET ON MY BUTT that there is a concealer in this world that is better than this one. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dark circles from my sleepless nights due to school and i use this concealer and top it off with powder and it does a great job covering everything up.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love how creamy this is...

I like this product but not enough to buy it again. The cons of the product when i used it was that it was sort of hard to blend and caked if you applied it over what you have already applied. Other then that its good and covered alot:D they do not have much of a selection for skin colors , so when i bought this it was a little to bright for my skin , but now it maches . it is really cakey at first so i had took a dampish towl and patted to make it look less cakey .

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It glided on smoothly, however it was hard to blend and did not have much coverage at all. If you put on a little more, it'll look cakey and again, even more hard to blend.

i like this concealer. it's not amazing or anything, because it does settle in my fine lines under my eyes, but it has nice coverage. so i tend not to use it under my eyes, but i love the 'illuminator' (something like that) shade to use as a highlighter, it's gorgous and lights up my face! so i recommend to get it for that, but as an under-eye concealer? not really.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVED this concealer
First off, if you have oily skin, this is not for you. It is specifically targeted at people with dry skin. I have normal skin, and it glides on easily, and it easily blend-able. I covers well and a little goes a long way. If you put too much on, then it'll look caked on. I never have to reapply it, and i wear it for about 13 hours each day. it comes off easy and it doesn't clog my pores of irritate my sensitive skin. Well done Cover girl!

Video Reviews & Tutorials