Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dark circles from my sleepless nights due to school and i use this concealer and top it off with powder and it does a great job covering everything up.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i love how creamy this is...

on 7/19/2010 7:28:00 PM

I like this product but not enough to buy it again. The cons of the product when i used it was that it was sort of hard to blend and caked if you applied it over what you have already applied. Other then that its good and covered alot:D they do not have much of a selection for skin colors , so when i bought this it was a little to bright for my skin , but now it maches . it is really cakey at first so i had took a dampish towl and patted to make it look less cakey .

on 7/19/2010 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It glided on smoothly, however it was hard to blend and did not have much coverage at all. If you put on a little more, it'll look cakey and again, even more hard to blend.

i like this concealer. it's not amazing or anything, because it does settle in my fine lines under my eyes, but it has nice coverage. so i tend not to use it under my eyes, but i love the 'illuminator' (something like that) shade to use as a highlighter, it's gorgous and lights up my face! so i recommend to get it for that, but as an under-eye concealer? not really.

on 6/29/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVED this concealer
First off, if you have oily skin, this is not for you. It is specifically targeted at people with dry skin. I have normal skin, and it glides on easily, and it easily blend-able. I covers well and a little goes a long way. If you put too much on, then it'll look caked on. I never have to reapply it, and i wear it for about 13 hours each day. it comes off easy and it doesn't clog my pores of irritate my sensitive skin. Well done Cover girl!

on 6/23/2010 6:05:00 PM

I love this concealer, Its the PERFECT color of my skin!!! and it blind pretty good but i put some before my foundation & After! So i would recommend it!

This will conceal anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rarely have to reapply. The color matches so well. I couldn't believe the quality, considering I've tried everything from dream mousse to physician's formula. I use this in conjunction with my advanced radiance liquid foundation and NYC powder. It makes for a full coverage look.

on 6/14/2010 2:10:00 PM

Went on smoothly, however, felt really watery and did not have much coverage at all. I found it really hard to blend this and could not find a shade that matched my skin at all.

on 6/6/2010 9:27:00 PM

It went on very smoothly...but I had to blend with my fingers.
Didn't really cover anything up either.
I tried to put it over my dark circles
but some of the skin under still showed and it just turned a lighter purple, like a lighter bruise.

Video Reviews & Tutorials