April 25, 2014 | 1090 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Bionic Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have only used the sample size of this mascara and i love it it. I know it clumps but i can easily take care of that by using a comb over my lashes. This really does give a lot of volume and that's all i need. I noticed this does not make my lashes stiff like some other mascaras do. I like do combine this with my l'oreal volumnuous for a dramatic effect. Will definitely purchase the full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mlk9420

Literally the WORST mascara I have ever used. I got this as part of a set and it is godawful. First time I used it, I just wiped the excess product off the end of the wand and tried to apply it. It wouldn't even go through my lashes....turned them into one big clump. I used a clean spare wand to try and de-clump and it only made it worse. Tried it again today and I wiped the ENTIRE wand off on a tissue thinking maybe since it was new there was just too much product on the wand or something....but no....still clumped TERRIBLY. The only Pro about this is the intense black pigment.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Jess12345

Absolutely terrible! This product also made some of my lashes fall out. Also flaked like no tomorrow. Very Bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ProductWhore26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG i love this mascara!
Mascaras are usually going to have 1 of 5 functions. Curl, add Volume, Lengthening, Waterproof, or Conditioning.
This mascara has all 5 qualities. The primer is built into the formula to ensue long lasting wear! It will leave you with longer, stronger, and more voluminous lashes! The specially-engineered brush coats lashes with our revolutionary long-wearing, water-resistant formula for a dramatic full lash. Its enriched with silk, wheat, aloe and Vitamin E so its extremely conditioning and flexible with out the flakes! And its only $19! They have a limited edition black violet shade as well! I love em!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by SPACEGIRL1000

CRAP!!!!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME ON SMASHBOX!!!!!! My lashes fell out and i mean alot. It was very hard to take off. I even used waterproof mascara, cleanser, scrubbed and it still left a mess all over! It flakes like you cannot imagine but the loss of my lashes was the worst part. They should pull this off the market!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by sweetie_cake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did nothing for my lashes. I didn't like the brush, it kinda caught on my lashes when applying. An overall disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2008 1:06:00 PM More reviews by amac4

This mascara is the flakiest of the flakey!!! I don't know if it's because it's winter now and the air is dry. I love Smashbox and I really wanted to like this mascara but the amount of mascara under my eyes within three hours is embarassing!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I work in the makeup industry as a makeup artist and I have tried this mascara twice. Both times, I found that Bionic flaked and smeared. It's a shame too, because my lashes feel soft, it's easy to apply and doesn't clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by BlueSugar

I really liked this mascara. Made my lashes look really long and added a lot of volume! This didn't flake at all for me. One of my favourites out there! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

This mascara FLAKES. I love how long and full my lashes are with this. But for the love of anything good, they have to do something about the flaking. I haven't tried this with a primer to see if it flakes any less, but wow. The color is absolutely the blackest of the black and its awesome. But no second go for me on this one. Not even drugstore brands flake as much as this does.