Nioxin Scalp Therapy

3.8

on 4/25/2003 2:06:00 PM

I have fine, thin hair. This conditioner weighs it down and makes styling difficult...my hair just goes flat. MUCH prefer George Caroll Studio Style Conditioner or Finishing Rinse. I don't know what I'd do without those.

on 3/14/2003 6:09:00 PM

i love this stuff...the minty smell tingles your scalp, my hair has been soft for days now...love love love this stuff

on 3/3/2003 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This pairs up with the Nioxin Shampoo to give your hair a remarkable bounce and keep it superhealthy. It´s loaded with good stuff for anybody´s hair (herbs, jojoba oil, vitamins,aminoacids, coenzyme Q-10), really revitalizes it and, if you suffer from hairloss (whether due to seasonal changes, stress or hormonal related), Nioxin is definitely the best product in the market.

on 1/21/2003 1:33:00 AM

I kept losing more and more hair in the shower every time I used this conditioner. It made my scalp tingle, which felt good, until I saw the amount of hair it took out. The only good thing about it is that it made my hair moderately soft.

My hair is long & very thick. This does a mediocre job conditioning my hair. My hair is not processed in anyway & this does a mere mediocre job conditioning it. I know this product line is made for those with thinning hair, so maybe it would work well for someone with thin hair. Definitely not for me, though.

on 8/6/2002 6:38:00 PM

In conjunction with the Bionutrient Cleanser 1C for Chemically Treated Hair and Dry Scalp Formula, these products are amazing. Just one whiff of this stuff may put you in a panic because it certainly smells like it would be totally stripping and drying but in no way is it so. This is a great conditioner, didn't strip my fine hair of moisture and didn't weigh it down. I don't suffer from thinning hair but constant use of it, I noticed that less and less of my "daily shedding" from brushing, styling etc, were falling out. And the result? Shiny, bouncy, healthy hair. Run, run, RUN to get yourself a bottle of this.

on 7/17/2002 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product works just perfect. I had big problem with loosing my hair and started to use this product around 6 month ago. In the beginning I used it every day, than each other day and now 1-2 time a week. This product just amazing, I love it and highly recommended

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My staple conditioner. Makes my scalp feel to minty fresh! My hair has become so managable after using this. It's recommended to use this after the 1C shampoo to get full benefits of prevented excess hair loss and promoted hair growth. But I use to have a bit of a dandruff problem before this - not with this product! Gr8 Stuff!
UPDATE - I haven't used this in awhile because of its price but I picked some up again the other day from JC Penny because it was on sale. I love love love this stuff. So refreshing! makes my hair so clean and fresh. It does work too. Since my hair is so long I just use it on my scalp area and use my fave regular el cheapo conditioner on my ends.

on 3/9/2002 6:59:00 PM

I re-purchase this for my brother and Dad over and over again. They both use it for different reasons but still the same it works great.

on 2/10/2002 7:16:00 PM

I know that this stuff is intended for people with thinning hair and what not, but it can also be used as a skin treatment. After a bikini wax, the esthetician put some of this minty cream on an area that was sure to bruise. The redness went away within moments, and with multiple applications, the bruise went away in two days! It also works well on burns. Occasionally, I use this product on my hair, as it is intended. It makes my scalp feel cool, tingly, and really clean, and my hair is always left very soft.