DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 4/3/2010 5:50:00 PM

Wow, I hope your ready for this lip venom! Forgetting about the 20 bucks I've spent on this 3.5 ML tube, I'll start by saying that this thing does not plump my lips at all! This just gives my lips a slight stinging sensation and a rosier look. This would look good as a clear lip gloss but you can get cheaper and better clear lip glosses for a fraction of the price. The packagin is quite pretty but the lid always can't close properly thus spilling the product over my bag. :(

on 3/18/2010 8:34:00 PM

it didn't make my lips plumper, just made them look redder.

the cap wouldn't twist tightly, left a mess in my makeup bag

very expensive for such little product

will not buy again..ever! :S

on 3/2/2010 7:19:00 PM

First of all, this comes in a very small tube for a pretty steep price. The smell is gross, like Big Red gum. It does leave a decent shine on my lips, but so does a drugstore gloss. As for plumping abilities, I didn't notice any difference. I like many others was intrigued by the name and the attention this product gets, sadly it's really nothing special.

on 3/2/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was really excited about using this, but unfortunately I did not like it one little bit! It did absolutely nothing to the volume of my lips and tasted terrible also. My lips are naturally pink so I didnít even really have the benefit of having pinker lips. Sadly, a waste of money for me.

on 2/26/2010 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I didnt care for this plumper at all. It did absolutely nothing for me. The only positive thing i can say is it gave me a very shiney subtle light pink lip.

on 2/24/2010 12:19:00 AM

i like this stuff but i can't tell if it really plumps my lips. it does sting a little bit and leave my lips super glossy and noticably pinker. i like this when i'm not in the mood for color and just want my natural lips but better. tastes like cinnamon oil.

on 2/23/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i bought this crud as an impulse buy. its in a ridiculously small tube, and its impossible to get all of the product out. as for plumping, none. it doesn't even burn my lips! overall, very disappointing for the high price. i wish i would of read the reviews. darn you lip venom!

on 2/20/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hate this junk. It's a sticky honey-like serum of stinging cinnamon tingling lip plumper. Cost a lot for the tiny amount you get, although a tiny amount is all you need to use. WELL this friggin product triggered a cold sore outbreak. I despise cold sores & all the pain & embarrassment they cause, & I will never use Lip Venom serum ever again. This was back in 2005.
I do like Shades Of Venom sheer lipsticks by DuWop, but they have since been discontinued. I wish DuWop would discontinue Lip Venom! And bring back those lovely sheer lipsticks. MINUS the tingle, thank you.

on 2/19/2010 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

To me this is just an overpriced lip gloss. The results I got can be achieved with virtually ANY cheap lip balm....minus the sting and the scent. My lips are already full to begin with but wanted to see if I can improve on that fullness. It does smooth out the lines on your lips, making them "seem" a bit fuller but like I said, I get the identical result using regular Chapstick or better yet, drinking lots of water.

on 2/15/2010 12:04:00 AM

I love the tingle of this on my lips and enjoy the taste! It makes my lips seem a little more full and gives them a nice sheen. This is a good product if you have realistic expectations and enjoy cinnamon/spice but it is pricey for the size of the tube and wouldn't work for those who want more than a subtle plump or who don't like the consistency of a heavier gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin