DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 3/18/2010 8:34:00 PM

it didn't make my lips plumper, just made them look redder.

the cap wouldn't twist tightly, left a mess in my makeup bag

very expensive for such little product

will not buy again..ever! :S

on 3/2/2010 7:19:00 PM

First of all, this comes in a very small tube for a pretty steep price. The smell is gross, like Big Red gum. It does leave a decent shine on my lips, but so does a drugstore gloss. As for plumping abilities, I didn't notice any difference. I like many others was intrigued by the name and the attention this product gets, sadly it's really nothing special.

on 3/2/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was really excited about using this, but unfortunately I did not like it one little bit! It did absolutely nothing to the volume of my lips and tasted terrible also. My lips are naturally pink so I didnít even really have the benefit of having pinker lips. Sadly, a waste of money for me.

on 2/26/2010 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I didnt care for this plumper at all. It did absolutely nothing for me. The only positive thing i can say is it gave me a very shiney subtle light pink lip.

on 2/24/2010 12:19:00 AM

i like this stuff but i can't tell if it really plumps my lips. it does sting a little bit and leave my lips super glossy and noticably pinker. i like this when i'm not in the mood for color and just want my natural lips but better. tastes like cinnamon oil.

on 2/23/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i bought this crud as an impulse buy. its in a ridiculously small tube, and its impossible to get all of the product out. as for plumping, none. it doesn't even burn my lips! overall, very disappointing for the high price. i wish i would of read the reviews. darn you lip venom!

on 2/20/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hate this junk. It's a sticky honey-like serum of stinging cinnamon tingling lip plumper. Cost a lot for the tiny amount you get, although a tiny amount is all you need to use. WELL this friggin product triggered a cold sore outbreak. I despise cold sores & all the pain & embarrassment they cause, & I will never use Lip Venom serum ever again. This was back in 2005.
I do like Shades Of Venom sheer lipsticks by DuWop, but they have since been discontinued. I wish DuWop would discontinue Lip Venom! And bring back those lovely sheer lipsticks. MINUS the tingle, thank you.

on 2/19/2010 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

To me this is just an overpriced lip gloss. The results I got can be achieved with virtually ANY cheap lip balm....minus the sting and the scent. My lips are already full to begin with but wanted to see if I can improve on that fullness. It does smooth out the lines on your lips, making them "seem" a bit fuller but like I said, I get the identical result using regular Chapstick or better yet, drinking lots of water.

on 2/15/2010 12:04:00 AM

I love the tingle of this on my lips and enjoy the taste! It makes my lips seem a little more full and gives them a nice sheen. This is a good product if you have realistic expectations and enjoy cinnamon/spice but it is pricey for the size of the tube and wouldn't work for those who want more than a subtle plump or who don't like the consistency of a heavier gloss.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Ewwwk NO WAY.....i returnd it ...i bought the twillight one :)

but its just drying and the hot sensation just goes away...and i reapply and my lips ended up all dry ...

Recommended for Medium Skin