DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 4/12/2010 4:12:00 AM

This tingles a LOT. It makes your lips plumper for a little while, but ultimately not worth it for me.

on 4/11/2010 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Received this as a gift. I love the concept, but there was no payoff. My lips were irritated and raw. Plumping -huh, no!!! Teaches me to live with what I am born with and love it!

on 4/11/2010 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Not worth the money. too small for the price to start. Stings lips and gets messy.... This product is not worth buying.

on 4/4/2010 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Absolutely disgusting.

Pros:
-Absolutely none.

Cons:
-STINGS lips.
-Dehydrates lips.
-Smells & tastes rancid.
-Super sticky.
-Expensive.

Out of all the failed products I've tried, this is by far the worst lip gloss I've across. I'll stick to Revlon Super Lustrous.

on 4/3/2010 5:50:00 PM

Wow, I hope your ready for this lip venom! Forgetting about the 20 bucks I've spent on this 3.5 ML tube, I'll start by saying that this thing does not plump my lips at all! This just gives my lips a slight stinging sensation and a rosier look. This would look good as a clear lip gloss but you can get cheaper and better clear lip glosses for a fraction of the price. The packagin is quite pretty but the lid always can't close properly thus spilling the product over my bag. :(

on 3/18/2010 8:34:00 PM

it didn't make my lips plumper, just made them look redder.

the cap wouldn't twist tightly, left a mess in my makeup bag

very expensive for such little product

will not buy again..ever! :S

on 3/2/2010 7:19:00 PM

First of all, this comes in a very small tube for a pretty steep price. The smell is gross, like Big Red gum. It does leave a decent shine on my lips, but so does a drugstore gloss. As for plumping abilities, I didn't notice any difference. I like many others was intrigued by the name and the attention this product gets, sadly it's really nothing special.

on 3/2/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was really excited about using this, but unfortunately I did not like it one little bit! It did absolutely nothing to the volume of my lips and tasted terrible also. My lips are naturally pink so I didnít even really have the benefit of having pinker lips. Sadly, a waste of money for me.

on 2/26/2010 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I didnt care for this plumper at all. It did absolutely nothing for me. The only positive thing i can say is it gave me a very shiney subtle light pink lip.

on 2/24/2010 12:19:00 AM

i like this stuff but i can't tell if it really plumps my lips. it does sting a little bit and leave my lips super glossy and noticably pinker. i like this when i'm not in the mood for color and just want my natural lips but better. tastes like cinnamon oil.

Popular Lip Glosses