July 29, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lip Gloss - DuWop - Lip Venom

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this stuff but i can't tell if it really plumps my lips. it does sting a little bit and leave my lips super glossy and noticably pinker. i like this when i'm not in the mood for color and just want my natural lips but better. tastes like cinnamon oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Cuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i bought this crud as an impulse buy. its in a ridiculously small tube, and its impossible to get all of the product out. as for plumping, none. it doesn't even burn my lips! overall, very disappointing for the high price. i wish i would of read the reviews. darn you lip venom!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate this junk. It's a sticky honey-like serum of stinging cinnamon tingling lip plumper. Cost a lot for the tiny amount you get, although a tiny amount is all you need to use. WELL this friggin product triggered a cold sore outbreak. I despise cold sores & all the pain & embarrassment they cause, & I will never use Lip Venom serum ever again. This was back in 2005.
I do like Shades Of Venom sheer lipsticks by DuWop, but they have since been discontinued. I wish DuWop would discontinue Lip Venom! And bring back those lovely sheer lipsticks. MINUS the tingle, thank you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To me this is just an overpriced lip gloss. The results I got can be achieved with virtually ANY cheap lip balm....minus the sting and the scent. My lips are already full to begin with but wanted to see if I can improve on that fullness. It does smooth out the lines on your lips, making them "seem" a bit fuller but like I said, I get the identical result using regular Chapstick or better yet, drinking lots of water.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by NFerguson

I love the tingle of this on my lips and enjoy the taste! It makes my lips seem a little more full and gives them a nice sheen. This is a good product if you have realistic expectations and enjoy cinnamon/spice but it is pricey for the size of the tube and wouldn't work for those who want more than a subtle plump or who don't like the consistency of a heavier gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ewwwk NO WAY.....i returnd it ...i bought the twillight one :)

but its just drying and the hot sensation just goes away...and i reapply and my lips ended up all dry ...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by carolcn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's called venom, I expect it to tingle--and it does. It has a nice noticable but not painful tingle when you apply it and for a good while afterwards. It gives my lips a nice bit of color and a little plumpness. I don't buy it for plumping though, I enjoy the shine, the color it gives my lips, and the tingle. It is definitely expensive for the amount you get, but this is the only downside for me. I have bought the original, the gold and silver flash, and most recently the moon venom. I would definitely buy again despite crying a little on the inside over the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Madisen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this plumper, worked for me although I lost mine it seemed to go a long way for such a little amount!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by polleepocket

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I liked the smell, the shine and I liked the sting. But I did not notice any plumping effects and the consistency of is too thin and slippery. It does not last and it just seemed like I was getting a lot of it in my mouth. no good. I will stick to BE buxoms.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A little sting, no plump. The consistency of this gloss is uncomfortable... it's slick but thin, almost as if you got olive oil on your lips. It's also very expensive for a very TINY vial. This was returned.