Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

on 2/11/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite shadows when I just want to do a quick wash of color or don't feel like doing much with my eye makeup. I actually find myself reaching for this often, it's just a really perfect medium toned rich warm taupe brown. Im a PPP and this is perfect.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i first saw this color in my UD "show pony" palette and i was unimpressed at first. i thought it looked very bland and it went untouched for months. one day i ended up swatching it on my hand and i was pleasantly surprised at how shimmery and natural it looked against my skin! this shade will forever be my #1 staple. i use it on most days alone with winged black liner on the top lid, and i ALWAYS get compliments on how it brings out my brown eyes, how unique the color is, etc. unfortunately i used the whole pan in my palette but luckily i found myself a single on ebay for $7 :]

on 12/12/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have this eyeshadow in the Naked Palette. If I look at other peoples' swatches of this colour it is a brown with a hint of pink, however on my NC25 Olive skin it is a dark pink with a hint of brown! It's a really unique colour on me and I really like it, however I personally don't think I would repurchase as I have to order it from America through a friend and have it shipped all the way to NZ. I would repurchase if I lived in a country that stocked Urban Decay.
I don't reach for it everyday, but it is one of the more used colours in the palette. I would recommend this colour to all skintones even though it is a cool colour, I think it suits warmer complexions as well.

on 11/21/2010 5:07:00 PM

Oh how I love urban decay's shimmer shadows - not the metallic or glitter ones, they are too messy, too sparkly, and often the base color is not very pigmented....but the shimmers!! They are one of the best eyeshadows for a decent price, I like them even more than most of the high end brands.

Toasted is a warm rich golden brown that really emphasizes my brown eyes, and somehow brings out the flecks of green in them. I would imagine this shadow would work with any eyecolor. For day, I use it a little more lightly, like a liner with a little extra smudged up into a lighter color on my lids. At night I can go a little heavier. The best thing about the UD shadows, besides the rich and interesting colors, is their texture...for a powder shadow, they are somehow smooth and creamy too. Very decadent to use. Even the highly frosty colors go on this way, they never look chalky or emphasize every little line. With a good base, like most shadows, they stay on all day.

I think this color is a new favorite, though I also love Baked and Half Baked, Roach, YDK, and that bronzey one with the green duo-chrome effect.

If you have never tried UD shadows, they are worth your time.

on 11/11/2010 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Toasted is a beautiful brown-bronze color with gold flecks. It looks great with green eyes. This has to be my favorite brown toned eyeshadow. I find many brown eyeshadows have red or purple undertones which I cannot wear. If I'm tired or have allergies those tones make my eyes look worse. Not this color. Excellent pigment, feels smooth, blends well, not glittery. This is definitely a keeper and will repurchase.

on 11/8/2010 11:49:00 AM

I ove this eyeshadow. It goes with so many other colors, so I end up wearing it almost everyday. It's a really pretty color.

on 10/14/2010 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really like toasted. I got in the naked palette. I'm NC37 - NC40 for ref. Gorgeous nude!

on 10/13/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

a must have neutral/shimmer shadow for brown skin. i love it! i usually wear it with a little liner on lower lash line and a brown shadow on my lid. it gives a gorgeous, polished look. a must have.

on 8/31/2010 12:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very pretty color and flattering on my nc30 skin, with some yellow undertones. I use this as an all-over lid color on lazy days. Very smooth application and just enough sheen. One of my favorites!

on 7/15/2010 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

im not sure if i would buy toasted again for the full price because i only paid four pounds for it on the internet but it is one of my favourite urban decay eyeshadows, its beautiful and easy to use.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products