October 22, 2014 | 1017 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by defendergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

a must have neutral/shimmer shadow for brown skin. i love it! i usually wear it with a little liner on lower lash line and a brown shadow on my lid. it gives a gorgeous, polished look. a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty color and flattering on my nc30 skin, with some yellow undertones. I use this as an all-over lid color on lazy days. Very smooth application and just enough sheen. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Belinea1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

im not sure if i would buy toasted again for the full price because i only paid four pounds for it on the internet but it is one of my favourite urban decay eyeshadows, its beautiful and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this color - it's very flattering on my skintone. This is perfect for a simple wash of shadow w/ some liner, which is pretty great in the spring/summer. It definitely has sheen but no glitter and looks good on my "mature" lids. Just the right amount of pigment.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by michaheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shadow is beautiful, it's my favorite urban decay color! This color is extremely versatile and can add to many looks, I also find that if I'm in a rush and don't have time to use a few different shadow colors this is the one I can turn to to look amazing on it's own. It lasts all day with no touch ups, no creasing. It has a little shimmer to it but it's very suttle, can be used for daytime or night time looks. A little goes a long way with this product it will last forever. The packaging is so pretty and detailed.I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by allsouldoubt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This e/s is very impressive. I was a bit skeptical at first since most people complain UD e/s to be too glittery w/ lots of chunky fall out. But as I was browsing Sephora, this caught my eye. The texture is great...smooth, not chalky whatsoever. The color pay off is amazing, a neutral but still very visible on the lid. It has a somewhat metallic sheen to it. It is a light-mid tone bronze w/ brown &pinky purple undertones to it. Very unique as far as neutrals go in my opinion. I also do not agree that it is similar to NARS Kalahari. In the pan, yes they look very similar, but Kalahari is actually less brown and a little more peachy whereas Toasted is more brown with the cool/pink undertones to it. Nonetheless, I love this e/s and would definitely repurchase once I run out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The texture of this shadow is really great! It is so smooth, it's like butter! Application is a dream! It took me hardly any time to apply my eye make up!
I have this in the Show Pony palette and pair it with smog which creates a lovely look.
The colour is a coppery brown but seems to apply a darker shade on me than other reviewers are implying it did on them.
Lasts all day, great pigmentation, no complaints at all. A MUST HAVE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

COLOR: Neutral shimmery bronze, more gold than brown or copper, but without an obvious green undertone. Beautiful neutral-with-a-kick.

TEXTURE: Buttery-smooth and creamy, like most non-glittery UD eyeshadows.

WEAR: I had no problems with fading, creasing or migrating, though I generally don't ever have these issues.

PACKAGING: Chunky plastic subway-token compact. It seems a bit wasteful in terms of both materials and space--I prefer small, thin compacts. The good news is that UD eyeshadow is very easy to de-pot and fits into MAC or E.L.F. empty palettes.

PRICE: 17 USD

REPURCHASE?: Absolutely.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great as a crease color, perfect for brown eyed girls

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye shadow and I have gotten several compliments on it. I really like UD eye shadows for their lasting power and pigmentation. I find that I use this one the most out of all my eyeshadows. It is neutral enough for every day use and goes nicely with my brown eyes. It has just the right amount of shimmer. It is also a perfect shade to pair with darker ones for a more dramatic effect. I use it with Urban Decay Primer Portion in Sin. Love it!