December 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by canadian

Toasted is a beautiful brown-bronze color with gold flecks. It looks great with green eyes. This has to be my favorite brown toned eyeshadow. I find many brown eyeshadows have red or purple undertones which I cannot wear. If I'm tired or have allergies those tones make my eyes look worse. Not this color. Excellent pigment, feels smooth, blends well, not glittery. This is definitely a keeper and will repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by SarenaMarie

I ove this eyeshadow. It goes with so many other colors, so I end up wearing it almost everyday. It's a really pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like toasted. I got in the naked palette. I'm NC37 - NC40 for ref. Gorgeous nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by defendergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

a must have neutral/shimmer shadow for brown skin. i love it! i usually wear it with a little liner on lower lash line and a brown shadow on my lid. it gives a gorgeous, polished look. a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty color and flattering on my nc30 skin, with some yellow undertones. I use this as an all-over lid color on lazy days. Very smooth application and just enough sheen. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Belinea1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

im not sure if i would buy toasted again for the full price because i only paid four pounds for it on the internet but it is one of my favourite urban decay eyeshadows, its beautiful and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this color - it's very flattering on my skintone. This is perfect for a simple wash of shadow w/ some liner, which is pretty great in the spring/summer. It definitely has sheen but no glitter and looks good on my "mature" lids. Just the right amount of pigment.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by michaheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shadow is beautiful, it's my favorite urban decay color! This color is extremely versatile and can add to many looks, I also find that if I'm in a rush and don't have time to use a few different shadow colors this is the one I can turn to to look amazing on it's own. It lasts all day with no touch ups, no creasing. It has a little shimmer to it but it's very suttle, can be used for daytime or night time looks. A little goes a long way with this product it will last forever. The packaging is so pretty and detailed.I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by allsouldoubt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This e/s is very impressive. I was a bit skeptical at first since most people complain UD e/s to be too glittery w/ lots of chunky fall out. But as I was browsing Sephora, this caught my eye. The texture is great...smooth, not chalky whatsoever. The color pay off is amazing, a neutral but still very visible on the lid. It has a somewhat metallic sheen to it. It is a light-mid tone bronze w/ brown &pinky purple undertones to it. Very unique as far as neutrals go in my opinion. I also do not agree that it is similar to NARS Kalahari. In the pan, yes they look very similar, but Kalahari is actually less brown and a little more peachy whereas Toasted is more brown with the cool/pink undertones to it. Nonetheless, I love this e/s and would definitely repurchase once I run out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The texture of this shadow is really great! It is so smooth, it's like butter! Application is a dream! It took me hardly any time to apply my eye make up!
I have this in the Show Pony palette and pair it with smog which creates a lovely look.
The colour is a coppery brown but seems to apply a darker shade on me than other reviewers are implying it did on them.
Lasts all day, great pigmentation, no complaints at all. A MUST HAVE!!