January 28, 2015 | 1102 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this eyeshadow in the Naked Palette. If I look at other peoples' swatches of this colour it is a brown with a hint of pink, however on my NC25 Olive skin it is a dark pink with a hint of brown! It's a really unique colour on me and I really like it, however I personally don't think I would repurchase as I have to order it from America through a friend and have it shipped all the way to NZ. I would repurchase if I lived in a country that stocked Urban Decay.
I don't reach for it everyday, but it is one of the more used colours in the palette. I would recommend this colour to all skintones even though it is a cool colour, I think it suits warmer complexions as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh how I love urban decay's shimmer shadows - not the metallic or glitter ones, they are too messy, too sparkly, and often the base color is not very pigmented....but the shimmers!! They are one of the best eyeshadows for a decent price, I like them even more than most of the high end brands.

Toasted is a warm rich golden brown that really emphasizes my brown eyes, and somehow brings out the flecks of green in them. I would imagine this shadow would work with any eyecolor. For day, I use it a little more lightly, like a liner with a little extra smudged up into a lighter color on my lids. At night I can go a little heavier. The best thing about the UD shadows, besides the rich and interesting colors, is their texture...for a powder shadow, they are somehow smooth and creamy too. Very decadent to use. Even the highly frosty colors go on this way, they never look chalky or emphasize every little line. With a good base, like most shadows, they stay on all day.

I think this color is a new favorite, though I also love Baked and Half Baked, Roach, YDK, and that bronzey one with the green duo-chrome effect.

If you have never tried UD shadows, they are worth your time.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by canadian

Toasted is a beautiful brown-bronze color with gold flecks. It looks great with green eyes. This has to be my favorite brown toned eyeshadow. I find many brown eyeshadows have red or purple undertones which I cannot wear. If I'm tired or have allergies those tones make my eyes look worse. Not this color. Excellent pigment, feels smooth, blends well, not glittery. This is definitely a keeper and will repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by SarenaMarie

I ove this eyeshadow. It goes with so many other colors, so I end up wearing it almost everyday. It's a really pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like toasted. I got in the naked palette. I'm NC37 - NC40 for ref. Gorgeous nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by defendergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

a must have neutral/shimmer shadow for brown skin. i love it! i usually wear it with a little liner on lower lash line and a brown shadow on my lid. it gives a gorgeous, polished look. a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty color and flattering on my nc30 skin, with some yellow undertones. I use this as an all-over lid color on lazy days. Very smooth application and just enough sheen. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Belinea1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

im not sure if i would buy toasted again for the full price because i only paid four pounds for it on the internet but it is one of my favourite urban decay eyeshadows, its beautiful and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this color - it's very flattering on my skintone. This is perfect for a simple wash of shadow w/ some liner, which is pretty great in the spring/summer. It definitely has sheen but no glitter and looks good on my "mature" lids. Just the right amount of pigment.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by michaheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shadow is beautiful, it's my favorite urban decay color! This color is extremely versatile and can add to many looks, I also find that if I'm in a rush and don't have time to use a few different shadow colors this is the one I can turn to to look amazing on it's own. It lasts all day with no touch ups, no creasing. It has a little shimmer to it but it's very suttle, can be used for daytime or night time looks. A little goes a long way with this product it will last forever. The packaging is so pretty and detailed.I love it!