April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Markuslee16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good. It glides easily as others have said and does smudge pretty easily.I'm not 100% on the staying power of it when it is directly on your waterline(i have to line right under my water line or my eyes look small.) But otherwise it is really great! i have it in the darkest shade and it is SERIOUSLY dark..i think when i re-purchase this i will get a shade lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by xoxosharon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is amazing! It goes on very smoothly. My only problem with it is staying power. On the waterline, it doesn't stay too long, but on the upper lid it works just fine. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first got this I thought it was amazing because it glided on so smoothly, but then after a few hours, it started smudging really bad. I really wish it didn't because otherwise this would be a great eyeliner. I do like the fact that you never have to sharpen this and it's pretty pointy so you can get a pretty precise line, and I do sometimes use this on my upper lash line and it doesn't really smudge. So I wouldn't buy it again but I will use it up.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is worthless. It does gulide on but it doesn't last at all and it apply dark on my eyes. It Sucks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a few of these during a BOGO1/2 sale. I have been using them for weeks and I really like them. I haven't ever gotten the smudge below my eyes that everyone's talking about. They stay put pretty well, though I do use UDPP and that may have something to do with it. I've worked out with this liner on, accidentally slept with it on, and it still looked good after. No smudging or flaking. Though maybe a little faded, but what eyeliner wouldn't after that? I like that the tip isn't really wide like most liners and I can actually control the thickness of the line. Overall, I would buy these on sale again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by bumblevy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this was my first eyeliner. the pigmentation was really good, and it glides smoothly across my lashline. thats pretty much it. it smears like CRAZY. even right after i applied it, theres little smudges underneath already. horrible product. good thing it got it along with my lash exact.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by vldubs

I wanted a pencil liner to use for quick and easy application. I got this liner in black onyx and although the color is pretty deep and the packaging is somewhat convenient the staying power was next to nothing on me. this liner used on the upper lashline lasted about an hour before smudging into my crease (i have hooded lids) and smearing everywhere. on the lower lashline, I ended up with racoon eyes soon after applying. never again. I'd rather spend a few more dollars on a better liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ohnoohno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is alright. It definitely smudges a lot more compared to my Revlon one. I would not repurchase this since its lasting power is not long.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The eyeliner tip is too thick for precise lines and then smudging tip isn't firm enough to properly smudge or blend. Does not apply very smoothly and the pigment is not saturated enough for an eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Shaashaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually did all I intended it to do. Was neither too soft of too hard. Tip not sharp enough for me but I find this to be the case with all automatic pencils. I like though. Comes with a little eraser that I don't fully grasp the use of. Can't remember how much I paid.