Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 6/1/2010 12:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My HG eyeliner. I use it daily and I LOVE the smudge tip on the end. Goes on nice and creamy and never flakes up on me. I have hooded lids and it doesn't seem to transfer either...but I do tend to set it with a pat of matching eyeshadow on humid days. Doesn't crumble or break on me either, and I carry it with me in my purse 24/7. :)

on 5/19/2010 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this pencil eyeliner exclusively for over 5 years, and it's great. It's very easy to use and you don't have to bother about sharpening since you just twist for more product. Goes on smooth and dark, and it usually goes on sale. The only other eyeliner I use when I don't use this is the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner. These are my two favourites. Highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm going to try to make this review short and to the point, so bare with me if it's not the most well-worded review you've ever read. I loved the packaging; it allows only a little to come out of the tube therefore little product is wasted and little of the eyeliner is ever broken. It is on the more inexpensive side of drugstore(especially automatic) eyeliner which is a major plus. The smudger isn't perfect by any means, BUT it does help to use the smudger to gently smudge the product into itself when on to help it stay. It looks like a weird blue sometimes(I have the black onyx kind), not a good thing. It is dark, good thing. It smudges slightly at times, but overall if you don't mess with your eye area too much or blink like a mad man than it stays put. Don't set it with eyeliner powder though. It actually makes it smudge worse on the lower lash line. Overall it's a good product and I will be repurchasing.

on 4/29/2010 1:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wish this eyeliner would stay on longer. This eyeliner is really easy to use. It's automatic so no sharpening needed and it glides on very easy. At first I couldn't get it to go on in a smooth line the way I wanted it to but after some blending the lines were smooth and beautiful. If you don't have time to blend then just wait a few minutes and the eyeliner will blend itself. I know that sounds wierd but I swear it happens somehow...mabye becuase the eyeliner is melting off. After just an hour or two you can find most of the eyeliner under your eyes in smudges. Could have been a great product if it stayed on longer.

on 4/14/2010 8:10:00 PM

This is pretty good. It glides easily as others have said and does smudge pretty easily.I'm not 100% on the staying power of it when it is directly on your waterline(i have to line right under my water line or my eyes look small.) But otherwise it is really great! i have it in the darkest shade and it is SERIOUSLY dark..i think when i re-purchase this i will get a shade lighter.

on 4/1/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeliner is amazing! It goes on very smoothly. My only problem with it is staying power. On the waterline, it doesn't stay too long, but on the upper lid it works just fine. I would definitely recommend it.

on 3/21/2010 1:06:00 PM

When I first got this I thought it was amazing because it glided on so smoothly, but then after a few hours, it started smudging really bad. I really wish it didn't because otherwise this would be a great eyeliner. I do like the fact that you never have to sharpen this and it's pretty pointy so you can get a pretty precise line, and I do sometimes use this on my upper lash line and it doesn't really smudge. So I wouldn't buy it again but I will use it up.

on 2/25/2010 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeliner is worthless. It does gulide on but it doesn't last at all and it apply dark on my eyes. It Sucks!

on 2/16/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought a few of these during a BOGO1/2 sale. I have been using them for weeks and I really like them. I haven't ever gotten the smudge below my eyes that everyone's talking about. They stay put pretty well, though I do use UDPP and that may have something to do with it. I've worked out with this liner on, accidentally slept with it on, and it still looked good after. No smudging or flaking. Though maybe a little faded, but what eyeliner wouldn't after that? I like that the tip isn't really wide like most liners and I can actually control the thickness of the line. Overall, I would buy these on sale again.

on 2/13/2010 1:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this was my first eyeliner. the pigmentation was really good, and it glides smoothly across my lashline. thats pretty much it. it smears like CRAZY. even right after i applied it, theres little smudges underneath already. horrible product. good thing it got it along with my lash exact.