St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter

4.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Soybean Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caramel, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

on 12/12/2010 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

oatmeal and shea butter is a marvellous body lotion that is almost a face cream! Meaning the ingredients in it moisturize like a face cream!i combine it with collagen ellasttin lotion. And noticed that my skin was super soft ,and that it helped for the ellasticity of my skin.love the smell and the velvet texture!

on 12/7/2010 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love this lotion!

- Smells nice
- Great for sensitive and dry skin
- Lasts long
- Doesn't contain parabens

This lotion is cheap and it does its job pretty well. I hope they never discontinue this.

on 12/2/2010 6:26:00 AM

This so far is my favourite st ives product, i wait til it goes on sale and i stock up!. The smell is great, but not overpowering. This works for me because i wear perfume and body sprays. It does what it says. My skin feels and looks so much better since i started moisterising with this product. will definately keep buying, but not often because theres so much product i only need to buy 2 bottles a year. Would reccomend for anyone, great value for money!.

on 11/18/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I wish this did work for me, especially for the price. My husband liked the way this smelled on me, but after awhile, I couldn't stand it! My skin was extremely dry a couple of minutes out of the shower. That fact plus the smell will keep me from buying this again.

on 11/5/2010 12:40:00 AM

I lovethis lotion! It leaves my skin so soft. It isnt greasy at all and smells slightly of vanilla. I especialy love to use it on my legs, it is great after shaving.

on 11/3/2010 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i am in absolute love with this lotion. i have been a loyal queen helene fan for a couple years now and i heard all of the great reviews about this and tried it and am so happy i did! my legs tend to get dry a lot because i shave everyday unfortunately and this puts so much moisture back into them. my legs are like silk all day even after an 8 hour shift at work wearing skinny jeans! i am so pleased and the smell is awesome it's like a vanilla, very attractive. i have found my HG lotion!!! and i love the pump, so easy to use as much as you want without wrestling around queen helene's huge bottle, even though it is still a great product and very cheap! st ives took the cake though for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The Oatmeal and Shea Butter is a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering and also really moisturizing my dry skin. I use this lotion as a moisturizing base under some of my lotions that smell nice but don't adequately moisturize my skin, or if I want soft skin without the strong scent of many other lotions. The packaging is also great - the pump ensures that you only get as much lotion as you want, and the bottle has lasted forever. Well worth the money spent.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am in love with this body lotion. It is honestly the greatest lotion I have ever used. I first heard about from a beauty guru on Youtube and I finally went and got it. It smells amazing! And it moisturizes really well. Definitely recommended. :)

great moisturizer!! Super cheap and great quality. Non greasy,sticky, and does a great job of moisturizing. The scent is also very nice too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Okay. I have a few gripes about this product. One, there is like NO colloidal oatmeal in this product. It is the very last ingredient, so whatever is there is infinitesimal. This is certainly NOT a natural or naturally-derived product, though it markets itself as such.

It's cheap. The scent is light and unoffensive. However, it burns the skin on my arms and legs when I put it on, despite it being marketed towards people with dry, itchy skin. If your skin is truly sensitive, stay away from this stuff. It's supposedly "non-irritating," but I found it to be the opposite. That said, it is a good moisturizer, once it gets past the burning stage on my skin, but it hurts so much I really don't like to use it.

If you want a product with substantial amounts of natural ingredients, try Aveeno or even better, go with a natural, homemade product from one of the many sellers on Etsy or Ebay.