MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 11/19/2005 10:45:00 AM

A so-so color with my coloring and not nuts about the way it makes your lips feel. I really like a glossy not too sticky yet moisturizing gloss. This color is ok in the summer but with my fair freckled skin it really made my lips stand out a bit more than I wanted and I looked washed out. After using it a few times I found a ring of left over gloss on my lips and my lips felt a bit dry. I wouldn't purchase this color again or even their Lipglass products.
Update: I mix this color now with a paler colour (like a light shell pink) and it compliments my skin tone a lot better now!

on 10/21/2005 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very bright! I reckon this'll look best on gals with golden/bronzed skin. I still love that trademark MAC smell, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing anytime soon.

on 10/18/2005 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

if you like bright bold colors like me then you'll love this. its not as glossy as i'd like sometimes i feel its more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss but i still like it nonetheless.

on 10/18/2005 2:02:00 AM

I like this color...but theres nothing thats really super special about it. It's a coral shade with gold highlights...its kind of uneven when I apply it, but it looks nice over neutral lipsticks.

OMG I LOVE this liplgoss. I cannot live without it. It is the perfect coral lipgloss. okay so maybe its a little sticky but it lasts and lasts. I love it and will keep re-purchasing.

Great pink coral with multi shimmers on me, mostly red and gold. I love that it is sticky, that way it stays on longer than glosses that are not sticky.

Lipglasses look tiny, but I've had it for a little more than a year and it's barely half the tube yet!!

on 7/9/2005 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you're looking for a great coral lipgloss than this is it! On me this looks with a beautiful pinky coral with golden shimmer-just gorgeous for spring and summer!:) If you're light skinned like me then the trick to pulling this very vibrant shade off is to apply it lightly. If you layer it on heavily it looks garish but when subtle its stunning. This would look stunning on medium complexions IMO. Also gotta love the luscious vanilla scent and great lasting power! I will repurchase! :)

on 7/5/2005 8:59:00 PM

I'm not a huge MAC girl myself and the only product I've tried are the Lipglasses and I am certainly impressed. I bought lychee luxe 4 years ago and I still have a lot left because I only wear this in the summer when I get fairly tan. This is a gorgeous coral shade with sparkles in it, I normally abhor anything "coral" for the lips because my mother used to wear deeply pigmented corals and fuschias based on her season. Ummmm so I don't normally follow, but this is a sheer shade that is so J-lo in her heyday. I agree it does make your teeth look pearlier and whiter. This is truly a summer lip gloss when you dont want to overcomplicate with lipstick and liner. Yay I also really love Nico.

on 6/30/2005 9:37:00 PM

This stuff is so sticky, smells sick, and cakes and is just nasty all around. YUCK.

on 6/29/2005 4:11:00 PM

Love this -it is orangey, but has some pink and gold in it as well on my pale lips. Makes for a great summer look, but I can see myself wearing this during other seasons too. I like it with a gold or bronzed eye, and either bronze or peach cheeks. Not a subtle color, but not outlandish. Good for when you want the focus to be on the lips. It has the usual thick, somewhat sticky texture of MAC Lipglasses and lasts well. It makes my medium-to-full lips look very full and juicy, and the color is extremely flattering on me. I'm a medium-to-dark brunette with a medium neutral skintone and hazel eyes.

Popular Lip Glosses