August 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Mimosa07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This paint pot is a great neutral, and looks like a warm, dark gold brown. I haven't had problems blending this color at all, though its a bit less creamier than others I have. But overall, lovely color and like the rest, doesn't crease and works great as a base for neutral colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by deevin3

I actually find that I reach for this more and more than any of my other paints or paint pots. Can be worn by itself or under eye mu. Very similar to woodwink es (very slight variation on tone) which I absolutely adore. If worn by itself, it can, and most probably will, crease but if worn under eye mu, I find that after 7-8hrs, eye mu has lightly creased but still vibrant; actually now as I write this, after 17hrs of application indianwood and es, eye mu is still in very good condition (no retouches).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by stomishi

Love paint pots! Great for an eye shadow base.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Indianwood is a very pretty light bronze color that reminds me of a warmer version of woodwinked or a cooler version of amber lights. This is a very beautiful creamy lid color that I pair with romp, sable, or bronze in the crease. If you love bronze, browns, golds you will absolutely love indianwood. It also comes out of the pot/pan very easily/smoothly. I use brush 239 and it works well applying this to my lids.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

This tan-based brass gold looks good on my tan skin and brown eyes. I take lippies off because 1) these dry out so fast and 2) this can be a little brown in places if I don't blend really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by skydive33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very creamy paintpot and glides on very smoothly. Like what the user below me said, this pp is opaque indeed. But I don't like bronzy colors, imo when I wear them I think I look like I have eyelid skin disease, idk.. just not a fan. But this is a good pp if you like the color, but fit doesn't cut it for my preference meh.. but I give it 5 lippies still because it's good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

This is one of the best textured p/p IMO. It applies a lot more opaque than all other p/p and it doesn't contain any chunky glitters. I received a sample of it and I am glad that I didn't purchase it full price because it looks almost like Woodwinked e/s. It's actually a little darker than Woodwinked. So, if I want to spend $16.50 on a p/p I would get one that doesn't look so similar to any of myshadows. This way, I can get more uses out of it: using it for a base and also as an e/s. So, if you don't have Woodwinked then I did suggest you try this p/p. However, if you don't care about the similarity, I would just get it because it is indeed a beautiful p/p.

My grade rubric for this shadow:
Color payoff: A+
Texture: A
Staying power:A
Versatility: B+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by cesa11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got this but so far it is EXACTLY what ive been looking for, gorgeous colour. This is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After getting Indianwood(my first paint) I am instantly hooked.Indianwood apprears to be a light bronze in the pot, but goes on as a complex bronzed peach. I'm pretty light complexted(NC15,olive/neutral) and I don't get any orange from this at all.Just intensely peach..with bronze and maybe just the slightest hint of red.It's amazingly gorgeous.And it's a must for you green eyed ladies out there.The wear on this is also pretty amazing..I applied this early in the morning(about 6AM) and by the time I took it off that evening at almost 8PM, you'd think I just applied..Not a crease anywhere..which is (again..lol ;)amazing because I have some seriously oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by imbettingonalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first, but definitely not last, paint pot. I prefer cream eyeshadows because my eyes are pretty sensitive, and most powder shadows end up getting in and irritating my eyes. I think this may be my HG eyeshadow - the color is a beautiful medium golden brown, and it makes my blue eyes pop. It also doesn't crease and stays put really well. LOVE IT.