July 23, 2014 | 1284 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by stomishi

Love paint pots! Great for an eye shadow base.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Indianwood is a very pretty light bronze color that reminds me of a warmer version of woodwinked or a cooler version of amber lights. This is a very beautiful creamy lid color that I pair with romp, sable, or bronze in the crease. If you love bronze, browns, golds you will absolutely love indianwood. It also comes out of the pot/pan very easily/smoothly. I use brush 239 and it works well applying this to my lids.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

This tan-based brass gold looks good on my tan skin and brown eyes. I take lippies off because 1) these dry out so fast and 2) this can be a little brown in places if I don't blend really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by skydive33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very creamy paintpot and glides on very smoothly. Like what the user below me said, this pp is opaque indeed. But I don't like bronzy colors, imo when I wear them I think I look like I have eyelid skin disease, idk.. just not a fan. But this is a good pp if you like the color, but fit doesn't cut it for my preference meh.. but I give it 5 lippies still because it's good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

This is one of the best textured p/p IMO. It applies a lot more opaque than all other p/p and it doesn't contain any chunky glitters. I received a sample of it and I am glad that I didn't purchase it full price because it looks almost like Woodwinked e/s. It's actually a little darker than Woodwinked. So, if I want to spend $16.50 on a p/p I would get one that doesn't look so similar to any of myshadows. This way, I can get more uses out of it: using it for a base and also as an e/s. So, if you don't have Woodwinked then I did suggest you try this p/p. However, if you don't care about the similarity, I would just get it because it is indeed a beautiful p/p.

My grade rubric for this shadow:
Color payoff: A+
Texture: A
Staying power:A
Versatility: B+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by cesa11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got this but so far it is EXACTLY what ive been looking for, gorgeous colour. This is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After getting Indianwood(my first paint) I am instantly hooked.Indianwood apprears to be a light bronze in the pot, but goes on as a complex bronzed peach. I'm pretty light complexted(NC15,olive/neutral) and I don't get any orange from this at all.Just intensely peach..with bronze and maybe just the slightest hint of red.It's amazingly gorgeous.And it's a must for you green eyed ladies out there.The wear on this is also pretty amazing..I applied this early in the morning(about 6AM) and by the time I took it off that evening at almost 8PM, you'd think I just applied..Not a crease anywhere..which is (again..lol ;)amazing because I have some seriously oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by imbettingonalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first, but definitely not last, paint pot. I prefer cream eyeshadows because my eyes are pretty sensitive, and most powder shadows end up getting in and irritating my eyes. I think this may be my HG eyeshadow - the color is a beautiful medium golden brown, and it makes my blue eyes pop. It also doesn't crease and stays put really well. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! Adds the perfect bronze base to any look! :) Doesn't crease if I use a primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by sll74

at first i didn't really care for this. in fact i was going to recycle it before i was done but i started using a different brush. one of the small goat hair brushes and it was great. i apply it over my lumene eyeshadow base. let it sit/dry for a little bit then apply my eyeshadow, arena and even naked lunch look great over this. the possibilities are endless. i'm glad i kept this and tried a different brush. so far it hasn't dried out. for me wearing this alone wouldn't be enough. it wasn't until i bought the shadestick that i really appreciated this.