December 20, 2014 | 1021 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love it! its a great light bronze-gold color. i chose it because it blends in with my skin well and i thought i could use it as a general eyeshadow base. it works great as that, but i love using it on its own as well. the shimmer in it catches the light beautifully. it also never creases or fades, and blends out easily, so its a great choice for those mornings when i'm running late. i can just quickly swipe it on my lids with my fingers, blend it out, and i'm done with my shadow. an HG product for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by stephiem

I have a feeling I am going to be using this one a lot. I tried it underneath a green eye shadow and underneath cocomotion pigment and the results are beautiful. I can't wait to try more colours! Every paint pot I've tried never creases and stays put all day and I don't use a primer. I will be buying way more paint pots!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Mimosa07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This paint pot is a great neutral, and looks like a warm, dark gold brown. I haven't had problems blending this color at all, though its a bit less creamier than others I have. But overall, lovely color and like the rest, doesn't crease and works great as a base for neutral colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by deevin3

I actually find that I reach for this more and more than any of my other paints or paint pots. Can be worn by itself or under eye mu. Very similar to woodwink es (very slight variation on tone) which I absolutely adore. If worn by itself, it can, and most probably will, crease but if worn under eye mu, I find that after 7-8hrs, eye mu has lightly creased but still vibrant; actually now as I write this, after 17hrs of application indianwood and es, eye mu is still in very good condition (no retouches).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by stomishi

Love paint pots! Great for an eye shadow base.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Indianwood is a very pretty light bronze color that reminds me of a warmer version of woodwinked or a cooler version of amber lights. This is a very beautiful creamy lid color that I pair with romp, sable, or bronze in the crease. If you love bronze, browns, golds you will absolutely love indianwood. It also comes out of the pot/pan very easily/smoothly. I use brush 239 and it works well applying this to my lids.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

This tan-based brass gold looks good on my tan skin and brown eyes. I take lippies off because 1) these dry out so fast and 2) this can be a little brown in places if I don't blend really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by skydive33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very creamy paintpot and glides on very smoothly. Like what the user below me said, this pp is opaque indeed. But I don't like bronzy colors, imo when I wear them I think I look like I have eyelid skin disease, idk.. just not a fan. But this is a good pp if you like the color, but fit doesn't cut it for my preference meh.. but I give it 5 lippies still because it's good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

This is one of the best textured p/p IMO. It applies a lot more opaque than all other p/p and it doesn't contain any chunky glitters. I received a sample of it and I am glad that I didn't purchase it full price because it looks almost like Woodwinked e/s. It's actually a little darker than Woodwinked. So, if I want to spend $16.50 on a p/p I would get one that doesn't look so similar to any of myshadows. This way, I can get more uses out of it: using it for a base and also as an e/s. So, if you don't have Woodwinked then I did suggest you try this p/p. However, if you don't care about the similarity, I would just get it because it is indeed a beautiful p/p.

My grade rubric for this shadow:
Color payoff: A+
Texture: A
Staying power:A
Versatility: B+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by cesa11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got this but so far it is EXACTLY what ive been looking for, gorgeous colour. This is perfect.