BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

I've had this for a little while, say a couple months, I've used it once or twice, Im a little confused as what it is doing when I put it on my face. It gives me pink patches, maybe I should where this on my cheeks underneith a blush. I don't know, the smell of it doesn't appeal to me either. I like the packaging. I just not a fan of the product. Maybe if it dispense a concealer or a cream blush.

on 3/6/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I don't even want to get into this. This product is quite useless. It doesn't help prolong your makeup wear. It doesn't brighten as it claims. It just sits there on your face doing nothing. Also, I didn't realize when I was buying it (stupid me) but it has parabens! The only reason I gave it a two was because it feels very nice.

I'm not sure this does anything. I don't notice very much, if any, difference when I use this. I tend to use primers as the top coat and not use any foundation and when I wear this it's more like using a moisturizer as the top coat. L'oreal has a new highlighting primer that I like much more.

This is a so-so primer. Honestly not worth the money for what it does. There weren't any notable benefits to using this primer before my benefit foundation.

on 3/1/2012 11:50:00 AM

Got this as part of a Benefit kit. I like most of the other products but not this one. Unfortunately I have oily skin & this product only makes me look shinier. I wouldn't purchase the full size product.

on 3/1/2012 11:34:00 AM

So looking at the reviews I suppose this product may work better on fair skin, as for me, a medium skin tone I dont see anything but my red spots get redder.

It doesn't have a nice, velvet finish like most primers, it has a oily one. Barely does anything to keep my make up on. That "brightness" it provides just makes me look shiny and oily.

Love you BeneFit but no thanks.

on 2/22/2012 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is definately one of my HGs. I have fair skin and when I wear this, it livens my face up and I don't look so sallow. I have rebought this product 3 times already. The only thing that I wish was better about it is that i wish that you got more for the money. It seems that I run out of this so fast, and I only use it like twice a week when I really need that pick me up to my face, or going shopping or something. Love love love this thou!! <3 I will keep buying until they stop making it (which i REALLY hope they never do!!!)

<3 <3 <3

on 2/11/2012 4:26:00 AM

I bought this after an impromptu counter make over, along with pore professional.

That Gal looked good on the make over but on getting it home and trying it myself, I can't really see the point.

Whether that's because I'm doing it wrong, being too subtle with it, or whether the effect just didn't work on me without the super bright shop lighting, I don't know.

Whatever the reason, I won't bother buying again because I can't see the point.

on 2/5/2012 9:32:00 AM

Just an OK primer. It doesn't fresh up my face like the BA claimed. I mixed it with the liquid foundation for the dewy look. Will not buy again.

on 2/5/2012 2:20:00 AM

This product was a waste of money. Its usless, it peels off and its yogurth smell makes me sick. Didn't notice any difference in my make up, this product is just a joke!

Popular Primer/ Correctors