November 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i had been using a slanted eyeliner brush to apply my gel eyeliner and saw this bent eyeliner brush at Target for a decent price so i bought it in hopes that it would help me have better control with application. i guess i was hoping to be able to draw a super fine steady line.... and actually this brush doesn't really seem to help make a finer thinner line.
but- i still love it. great control, and although the line seems to be a bit thicker than with a slant brush - it makes a very nice defined line. would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best brush I have used to apply gel eyeliner! It makes it so easy to apply, effortless I should say. This works so much better than the regular angled eyeliner brushes IMO. The only reason why I am giving 4 lippies is because there are like 4 stray hairs sticking out of the side of it and it's very annoying. I need to cut those darn things off but haven't gotten around to it yet! I don't know if anyone else has this problem, I don't know maybe I just got a bad one. But even with that I still love this brush and would definitely repurchase if I had to!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm still a little shaky on how I apply eyeliner to my top lid (thin & straight) but I think this really helps alot & makes it much easier to apply especially if you keep on practicing I think the technique will eventually come out nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gel Eyeliner never looked better on me coz of this brush! love it and will buy again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by dafyophi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic brush. Great price, good quality and is really easy to use. Gel liner is pretty much idiot-proof with this brush. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner brush hands down!! This makes gel and cream eye liner application a breeze!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by IslandLover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyeliner brush! When I first started wearing gel eyeliners, I was terrible at getting a straight thin line so I discovered bent eyeliner brushes. The first one I got was from Coastal Scents which I liked but the bristles were too fat making my liner go on thicker than I liked. I saw this brush at my local Target for $6 and snatched it right up. Love this brush. I reach for it all the time! Makes applying my eyeliner easy & effortless. The bristles are thin which gives me the control to make my line as thin or as thick as I'd like and it's bent at the right angle making it easy for me to line my eyes - which was essential for a novice like me. A couple of my friends went ahead and bought this brush too after seeing me use it and they love it as well. Definitely worth the $$ to pick one up and try it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! I love gel/cream liners since I first started using them about a year ago but always had problems with the brushes. I hated the Bobbi Brown liner brush I bought with the gel liner (couldn't get a thin line ever!), tried the angled Ecotools brush and the ELF Studio angled brush. Maybe it's the curve of my eyes, but for whatever reason I just couldn't get it right. I especially had trouble doing the winged cat eyes, which is my favorite eyeliner look of all time. :(

On the verge of giving up, I browsed MUA and saw how highly this was rated. I ran to my local Target and snagged one for 6 bucks. This brush is seriously a gift from heaven. No more positioning my head and hand funny to get the brush angled just so, and no more wonky cat eyes due to the wing not being precise enough. Now I can just look straight ahead into my mirror and paint my liner on. Winged liner never looked so sharp! So far I've only tried it with my ELF Studio creme liner, but will be sure to test it with my other liners. I get a clean, smooth, perfect line. If you're having bad luck with eyeliner brushes, you MUST try this. I'll buy again forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush and I use it everyday. I am able to get a very percise line with ease. I use this with my Stila Smudge Pots and I have excellent results lining and tightlining. Super cheap little brush that does a great job!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by sparklehead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wish I could give this a 3.5. I can see how people like it, it just wasn't for me. Maybe I was expecting too much from this brush after the great reviews, but I ended up returning it. It wasn't bad at all, but the bent handle just seemed to get in the way of how I'm used to using a liner brush and I didn't like that it made it harder for me to roll the brush in the gel liner to evenly coat it.