October 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2003 3:52:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best stick lipbalm! Softens my lips and the stick form (which I normally avoid because most stick balms contain wax; this was not waxy) is handy. I think it tints my lips slightly but this stuff is still great. I use this in tandem with my Rosebud Salve.

Hint: Do feel free to use it as an overnight lip softener by applying it before bedtime.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Fulltiltredhead

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this lip balm for over 30 years now and still love the scent, texture, and the result - not to mention the incredibly reasonable price. There's a tube in every coat/jacket pocket of mine, one at my desk at work, one in my bathroom. Lovely under lipsticks or on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 6:23:00 AM More reviews by YogaGalNJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

AWESOME! I have loved this wonderful affordable lip balm for quite some time! It TRULY makes your lips moisturized & soft! I put this on every nite before going to bed. :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Lisacarmel

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!! Lightweight yet such a lovely moisture and a look of dew! So glad I got this in a swap because Im going to stock up now on these for the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2003 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateSprings

I decided to try Dew Kiss as one of my friends adores it. The price was cheap ($0.79 on sale), so I wasn't losing much, even though I thought this was just for shine. Surprisingly, it was very moisturizing and had a creamy texture--as well as giving some shine. It made my lips very soft. It has a light flowery-perfume scent and is flavorless. This would be great for pre-lipstick application! For the price, you can't beat it. I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm suprized, i thought this would be like any other balm(mainly was thinking about lip smackers), but this kicks lipsmackers butt on the moisturizing factor. However i couldn't stand the smell, it smelled floraly perfume-y, but im willing to put that aside. It's 2$CAD and moisturizes okay. I hope their fruity balm will perform the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by JessicaLuvsPez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm! It gives you the most beautiful sweet dewy lips ever. It also comes in the most adorable colored pink tbe. It smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Iana

I love this balm. It has a nice scent that is super light. I like the cute pink tube. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2003 12:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetestpea1980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Goes on a little hard, but otherwise is very good. Wish they would do something about the pink packaging though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2003 5:44:00 PM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nice generic lip balm. I gave the packaging a three because the last time I bought it, it didn't have a seal around the top and I believe that new products should be sealed especially ones that are meant for your face. A step up from Chapstick. I'd recommend this to keep in the office drawer or in your purse. It's a keeper.