Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/8/2004 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I've used this product for several years. It's WAY better than chapstick, goes on smooth, has a faint pleasant fragrance and makes my lips feel better fast if I have chapped lips. Wear it overnight and your lips will thank you in the morning. I will buy this again and again as long as Avon continues to make it!

on 12/19/2003 3:52:00 PM

The best stick lipbalm! Softens my lips and the stick form (which I normally avoid because most stick balms contain wax; this was not waxy) is handy. I think it tints my lips slightly but this stuff is still great. I use this in tandem with my Rosebud Salve.

Hint: Do feel free to use it as an overnight lip softener by applying it before bedtime.

continued >>

I've used this lip balm for over 30 years now and still love the scent, texture, and the result - not to mention the incredibly reasonable price. There's a tube in every coat/jacket pocket of mine, one at my desk at work, one in my bathroom. Lovely under lipsticks or on its own.

on 11/30/2003 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

AWESOME! I have loved this wonderful affordable lip balm for quite some time! It TRULY makes your lips moisturized & soft! I put this on every nite before going to bed. :o)

on 11/4/2003 2:04:00 PM

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!! Lightweight yet such a lovely moisture and a look of dew! So glad I got this in a swap because Im going to stock up now on these for the winter.

I decided to try Dew Kiss as one of my friends adores it. The price was cheap ($0.79 on sale), so I wasn't losing much, even though I thought this was just for shine. Surprisingly, it was very moisturizing and had a creamy texture--as well as giving some shine. It made my lips very soft. It has a light flowery-perfume scent and is flavorless. This would be great for pre-lipstick application! For the price, you can't beat it. I'd definitely buy it again.

on 9/20/2003 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm suprized, i thought this would be like any other balm(mainly was thinking about lip smackers), but this kicks lipsmackers butt on the moisturizing factor. However i couldn't stand the smell, it smelled floraly perfume-y, but im willing to put that aside. It's 2$CAD and moisturizes okay. I hope their fruity balm will perform the same.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! It gives you the most beautiful sweet dewy lips ever. It also comes in the most adorable colored pink tbe. It smells great too.

on 7/14/2003 4:06:00 AM

I love this balm. It has a nice scent that is super light. I like the cute pink tube. =)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Goes on a little hard, but otherwise is very good. Wish they would do something about the pink packaging though!

Popular Lip Treatments