Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Yes, this product has a perfume-y, sort of baby powder scent, but it's a very clean and pretty scent. The balm is smooth and satiny on the lips and comes in a girly pink tube. The balm looks bright pink, but goes on clear with just a hint of shine. Very moisturizing with minimal gloss, and a not-to-overpowering scent. A great, inexpensive Avon classic.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well I decided to try this product cuz it was on sale for only $0.99 CAN. The first night I used it, I woke up with a white layer of goop on my lips. But otherwise it works quite well. As other reviews have said, the smell gets to me. It reminds me of the taste and smell of really cheap lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Maybe I should try it again, but I used this a long time ago and I all remember was the horrible scent that reminded me of babywipes...I just couldn't get past that.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I've used this product for several years. It's WAY better than chapstick, goes on smooth, has a faint pleasant fragrance and makes my lips feel better fast if I have chapped lips. Wear it overnight and your lips will thank you in the morning. I will buy this again and again as long as Avon continues to make it!

The best stick lipbalm! Softens my lips and the stick form (which I normally avoid because most stick balms contain wax; this was not waxy) is handy. I think it tints my lips slightly but this stuff is still great. I use this in tandem with my Rosebud Salve.

Hint: Do feel free to use it as an overnight lip softener by applying it before bedtime.

continued >>

I've used this lip balm for over 30 years now and still love the scent, texture, and the result - not to mention the incredibly reasonable price. There's a tube in every coat/jacket pocket of mine, one at my desk at work, one in my bathroom. Lovely under lipsticks or on its own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

AWESOME! I have loved this wonderful affordable lip balm for quite some time! It TRULY makes your lips moisturized & soft! I put this on every nite before going to bed. :o)

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!! Lightweight yet such a lovely moisture and a look of dew! So glad I got this in a swap because Im going to stock up now on these for the winter.

I decided to try Dew Kiss as one of my friends adores it. The price was cheap ($0.79 on sale), so I wasn't losing much, even though I thought this was just for shine. Surprisingly, it was very moisturizing and had a creamy texture--as well as giving some shine. It made my lips very soft. It has a light flowery-perfume scent and is flavorless. This would be great for pre-lipstick application! For the price, you can't beat it. I'd definitely buy it again.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm suprized, i thought this would be like any other balm(mainly was thinking about lip smackers), but this kicks lipsmackers butt on the moisturizing factor. However i couldn't stand the smell, it smelled floraly perfume-y, but im willing to put that aside. It's 2$CAD and moisturizes okay. I hope their fruity balm will perform the same.

Popular Lip Treatments