April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the title of this review. "Starbucks napkins." ?? hahaha. But it's true - their napkins are fantastic quality. Very durable and they don't crumble or leave tiny bits of papery residue all over my face. The only problem with them is that they smell like coffee and they tend to pick up a lot of my makeup, even when I lightly blot my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2008 5:27:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the best thing is that it allows you to see how much oil it has absorbed, the second best thing is it is FREE and it is recycled napkins!!! They feel much better than the plastic-ish Clean & Clear blotting papers!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 6:43:00 AM More reviews by manicprincess

Ha! I'm addicted to Starbucks so these are perfect for me. I have oily skin and wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I have a bit of oily breakthrough by lunch time event though this foundation works wonders by itself. If I blot with a Starbucks napkin, the oil is gone and Colorstay stays in place since it takes a makeup remover to dissolve at the end of the day. Thanks mua!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ztirkazoid

I like these and the hand paper towels @ work. Best blotting sheets ever! And I love free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 2:19:00 AM More reviews by BballinQT24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These work great. And the best part is that they're free!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

These and toilet cover sheets are the best (and cheapest) face blotting papers ever.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Seraphic

I discovered this by accident when I had a runny nose today and grabbed a stack from one of the fast food restaurants at my school and wow....wonders...wonders my friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 6:05:00 AM More reviews by zebraxing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh, are these free? why, thank you...

i discovered these by accident, on a particularly oily day in dallas. and it appears that i'm not the only one! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by sassysnark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOw! This is why I love MUA!
I have used napkins and Clean & Clear blotter papers and those work fine. But the brown, recycled kind of napkins work the hand-down best. Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by makeupkit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love all the brown napkins. I love being able to see all the oil that gets blotted. Free is best.