Starbucks - Napkins

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Naps

Ha! I'm addicted to Starbucks so these are perfect for me. I have oily skin and wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I have a bit of oily breakthrough by lunch time event though this foundation works wonders by itself. If I blot with a Starbucks napkin, the oil is gone and Colorstay stays in place since it takes a makeup remover to dissolve at the end of the day. Thanks mua!

on 9/29/2008 12:13:00 PM

I like these and the hand paper towels @ work. Best blotting sheets ever! And I love free.

on 9/28/2008 2:19:00 AM

These work great. And the best part is that they're free!

on 9/27/2008 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These and toilet cover sheets are the best (and cheapest) face blotting papers ever.

on 9/25/2008 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I discovered this by accident when I had a runny nose today and grabbed a stack from one of the fast food restaurants at my school and wow....wonders...wonders my friend.

on 9/22/2008 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

oh, are these free? why, thank you...

i discovered these by accident, on a particularly oily day in dallas. and it appears that i'm not the only one! lol

on 9/19/2008 5:49:00 PM

WOw! This is why I love MUA!
I have used napkins and Clean & Clear blotter papers and those work fine. But the brown, recycled kind of napkins work the hand-down best. Amazing!

on 9/18/2008 12:54:00 AM

Love all the brown napkins. I love being able to see all the oil that gets blotted. Free is best.

on 9/12/2008 5:07:00 PM

I first read about this on the boards and what a gem it is. I never knew that the unbleached, recycled brown paper napkins can double up as oil blotters for the face. Best of all they are free!

on 3/27/2008 4:56:00 PM

OMG...I thought I was the only weirdo that did this!! LMAO. Glad to know I'm not the only crazy napkin lady out there. lol.

Top Rated Misc Beauty Tools