Starbucks - Napkins

Price: $

Price: $

Naps

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the title of this review. "Starbucks napkins." ?? hahaha. But it's true - their napkins are fantastic quality. Very durable and they don't crumble or leave tiny bits of papery residue all over my face. The only problem with them is that they smell like coffee and they tend to pick up a lot of my makeup, even when I lightly blot my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

the best thing is that it allows you to see how much oil it has absorbed, the second best thing is it is FREE and it is recycled napkins!!! They feel much better than the plastic-ish Clean & Clear blotting papers!

Ha! I'm addicted to Starbucks so these are perfect for me. I have oily skin and wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I have a bit of oily breakthrough by lunch time event though this foundation works wonders by itself. If I blot with a Starbucks napkin, the oil is gone and Colorstay stays in place since it takes a makeup remover to dissolve at the end of the day. Thanks mua!

I like these and the hand paper towels @ work. Best blotting sheets ever! And I love free.

These work great. And the best part is that they're free!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These and toilet cover sheets are the best (and cheapest) face blotting papers ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I discovered this by accident when I had a runny nose today and grabbed a stack from one of the fast food restaurants at my school and wow....wonders...wonders my friend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

oh, are these free? why, thank you...

i discovered these by accident, on a particularly oily day in dallas. and it appears that i'm not the only one! lol

WOw! This is why I love MUA!
I have used napkins and Clean & Clear blotter papers and those work fine. But the brown, recycled kind of napkins work the hand-down best. Amazing!

Love all the brown napkins. I love being able to see all the oil that gets blotted. Free is best.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools