December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 6:43:00 AM More reviews by manicprincess

Ha! I'm addicted to Starbucks so these are perfect for me. I have oily skin and wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation. I have a bit of oily breakthrough by lunch time event though this foundation works wonders by itself. If I blot with a Starbucks napkin, the oil is gone and Colorstay stays in place since it takes a makeup remover to dissolve at the end of the day. Thanks mua!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2008 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ztirkazoid

I like these and the hand paper towels @ work. Best blotting sheets ever! And I love free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2008 2:19:00 AM More reviews by BballinQT24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These work great. And the best part is that they're free!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

These and toilet cover sheets are the best (and cheapest) face blotting papers ever.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Seraphic

I discovered this by accident when I had a runny nose today and grabbed a stack from one of the fast food restaurants at my school and wow....wonders...wonders my friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 6:05:00 AM More reviews by zebraxing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh, are these free? why, thank you...

i discovered these by accident, on a particularly oily day in dallas. and it appears that i'm not the only one! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by sassysnark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOw! This is why I love MUA!
I have used napkins and Clean & Clear blotter papers and those work fine. But the brown, recycled kind of napkins work the hand-down best. Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by makeupkit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love all the brown napkins. I love being able to see all the oil that gets blotted. Free is best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by blueberry17

I first read about this on the boards and what a gem it is. I never knew that the unbleached, recycled brown paper napkins can double up as oil blotters for the face. Best of all they are free!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by jcintron

OMG...I thought I was the only weirdo that did this!! LMAO. Glad to know I'm not the only crazy napkin lady out there. lol.