October 25, 2014 | 1680 users online

Powder - Laura Mercier - Mineral Powder SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by dmoney90

I love this stuff! I've never worn face makeup before (i'm new to the whole makeup game in general) and this stuff just evened me out, took away redness and made me glow (according to my room mate). The only complaint i have is i noticed how easily it comes off...i know that's always going to be a problem with loose mineral powder so its really not that big of a deal. Also i bet thats an easy fix with primer. Overall, love this stuff and i've only had it for a couple days!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by jpoblete77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color lasts!! I've gone running and after the sweating I can still see the coverage. Would like to see more colors. Works for my summer complexion, but during the winter..the shade for me makes my skin dull.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I had used mineral makeup for years, then went back to liquid due to needing more coverage. Recently, my skin has been prone to breakouts and sensitivities due to climate change and pregnancy. After reading many reviews, I decided to try the LM mineral foundation. I am very pleased with the results! Gives a great finish with slightly fuller coverage than a medium cov foundation. I will layer over problem areas that need more. Gives lovely natural look without cakeyness. and I adore the packaging! I have tried Bare Minerals, MAC, Alima, Everyday, Almay mineral foundations. This is by far my fav. Got top ranking by Paula Begoun as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by pizza415

I have been using this for about 2 years and I love it. I had initially tried it twice at makeup counters and didn't want to buy it since it was a bit expensive, and finally caved it. It lasts quite awhile so it's pretty worth it for a little over $30 USD. I recently relocated to HK and it's even more expensive here-about $44 USD!!! I will have to have someone else help me buy and stock up!

I can add more when I need m ore coverage and it looks very natural. It just doesn't last the whole day unless I reapply or use some sort of primer. I would be super happy if it looked just as good in the afternoon as in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by leilanader

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't really use liquid foundation in fear it may cause acne or interfere with my daytime acne cream. I had never heard of Laura Mercier but bought this at Sephora 2 years ago because it has spf15. I really love this powder, I have it in Natural Beige. It does indeed look natural, no one can tell I have anything on. It just seems to even out everything and give me a healthy glow (although there isn't any shimmer in it). It is light to medium coverage so you have to have relatively good skin to use it. I have bought this 3 times already and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by jmsic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I always wanted this and was hesitant to purchase it because I have enough makeup as is... but... I haven't been using anything else for my face since I bought it. It gives medium coverage but it makes your skin look healthy and bright without any shimmers, glitter, etc. Idk what it is but it just makes your skin look REALLY good and natural. I loveeeee this stuff. I know it makes some people break out, but try it anyways if you are looking for a mineral foundation or are willing to try one. I use my bobbi brown face brush (kabuki) which I did buy specifically for this product and the two work beautifully. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

I got this from my mom. she said this looks very natural. i agree. i normally use liquid foundation or TM n use a bit of this to set my foundation. I know this is a powder foundation on its own buh the jar i have is a bit darker for me, so i dust this over after foundation to set it n to warm up the tone. VERY NATURAL n it looks like i have awesome skin with a subtle sheen? that's why it is natural cuz it does not take away the natural texture of real skin. I don't know how did LM do it, buh the job was done. n i like it a lot. not sure if i would buy this again in this shade, buh i would buy their other powder again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 7:10:00 AM More reviews by daisyjj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd jar of this stuff. I know it is expensive, ut one jar lasts me about a year. I have combo, breakout prone skin and I have never had a breakout from this stuff. You can use this as a spot concealer or just a little buffs in so easy for all over coverage. I use Sephora's mineral powder brush and it works great. I am fair red head, I have neutral skin not rosy and I use Real Sand. I love this stuff and I plan to keep buyiing this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by summer028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I have it in the colour 'real sand' and I use it on an every day basis. The coverage can be built up easily, depending on the application. My Bobbi Brown Kabuki for a light coverage or my Sigmax Flat Top for a medium/heavy coverage.
The finish is not as powdery as I had expected, but really glowy. It doesn't mattify at all, which is not a problem for me. Actually I really quite like that.
I've been using it for about a year and there still is more than half of it in the container.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by sofirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Made me break out so bad I want to cry. My skin had a couple of spots before I put it on, and when I took my makeup off before bed I had about 20.
I did try the primer on the same day, so it is possibly that, but I see other people here have complained of the same thing.
When on it looked okay. Even if I haven't broken out I probably wouldn't have bought it.
For this reason, if you are looking to purchase this product, try it on in store first and wear it for a full day before actually buying it.