September 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by allycat7005

I usually don't have a problem with my mascaras because they all pretty much do the same thing, but I don't really like this kind. I'm a sucker for huge thick lashes but this kind of mascara does not give your lashes volume at all. It's a good kind of mascara to wear if you want to look more natural. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by selinselin

I liked this mascara. It is not the best mascara I have ever used, but it is ok for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sylphjr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Definitely a you-get-what-you-pay for variety.

The color and consistency is all good but it dries out so fast. I'm not sure if this is the packaging or *what*, since I'm not the type to 'plump' the wand in the tube or leave it open.

And the brush is so godawful (between the clumping it causes, the occasional bleed, and the gnarled, misshapen mess it inevitably becomes, sometimes it's a wonder I don't end up looking like a pen exploded in my eye) that it never lasts very long when I pick one up on sale. If you don't mind clumps, it's not massively tacky-looking clumping but it builds up to that spider-lashes point fast, especially if you already have thicker eyelashes.

Normally the price would be alluring but for the consistent low quality (that wand just makes it infuriating) it just does not seem to be worth the pain.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Jasmineawan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to mascara for quick, easy and noticeably defined lashes! Cost effective and lash-effective!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by missmacmoo

I actually like this mascara! Everyone's bagging it out but I think it's fine haha. That said it does only last for a month or two then it starts clumping and getting all gross and annoying...

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the worst mascara I've ever bought. The brush is terrible, the product is okay but after a few hours it flakes badly. It doesn't come off easily. I'm throwing mine away. I really just didn't like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging:
The brush is okay. You can definitely improve the packaging.

Price:
It's very inexpensive and affordable.

Texture:
Very liquidy at first then gets creamier as time passes.

Smell:
Your average mascara smell.

Comments/impressions:
I think that this is the mascara you give to your daughter when she first starts using makeup lol. It's inexpensive and allows you to gain experience with using the mascara. I would say that this is more of a backup mascara for when your favorite one runs out and you don't have a chance to go to the store, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by ksidrah

I got this when it was on sale for $3. I wouldn't say it's the best mascara but it's build able and good for natural looks. Overall, I really like this mascara and would repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

All these low ratings are quite disappointing to me. I actually like Great Lash because of the low cost and it makes my eye lashes look long and curled. I wiggle the mascara wand when applying to my eyelashes to prevent clumping. I hold the wand on my eyelashes for a few seconds and I find it helps to make my eyelashes more curled. I need to buy an eyelash curler. You can wipe some of the excess mascara away because if there's too much product on the wand, of course it will clump. Even though I say I will buy Great Lash again, I will venture out and try other make up brands to see how well their mascaras work. I will try L'oreal's voluminous mascara next. I like the colour of the mascara, pink is my favourite colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hi everyone!! This mascara is awesome. Seriously. At first it's a little to liquidy, but once it dries up a bit, your lashes will be beautiful! Give it time :)